136 replies to this topic

#1 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

Aither+21+%2528March+16%252C+2014%2529.j

Aither is an idol group consisting of two former members of B Flat and Party Rockets and one former member of pramo.  They formed in June 2013, are managed by Deja Vu and are named after a Greek god.  I blogged about them here.  On April 26, 2014 Aither added two more members, Megumi and Sakura.  Officially they were known as Aither-Five, although their third CD still credits them as Aither on the cover.  On July 2 Megumi left and then on July 5 Sakura left, both of them in order to focus on school.  Aither announced that they would be releasing a CD on a major label in 2015.  

Konno Yuuka quit the group on October 9, 2014 claiming that she was not paid for ten months and was mistreated by Aither's management.  Aither continued as a duo until it was announced on November 27, 2014 that the group would be breaking up on December 29.      

Members: 

Konno Yuuka (金野優花), Leader - Born on May 15, 1998  Official color: Red     
Tsujimura Airi (辻村愛璃) - Born on February 13, 1999  Official color: Blue  
Misaki (みさき) - Born on June 3, 1999  Official color: Pink 

Graduated Members: 
Megumi - Born on November 27, 1997  Official color: Purple 
Sakura - Born on April 3, 1998  Official color: Light blue   

The unofficial YouTube channel is owned by a nice guy named Suwano Chibineko who uploads live videos.  He knows English, so if you post a comment he'll answer you!  

Discography:

"Future way" (July 3, 2013) 
"you & I" (October 19, 2013 - Limited DVD Case Pre-reserve version; November 2, 2013 - Limited Venue A & B versions; January 22, 2014 - nationwide version)  
"evolution" (April 30, 2014) 

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#2 dcpoor

dcpoor

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

misaki's headshape is so great.

Spotlight, Summer Paradise, and 爽!! are such high tier songs.

#3 NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Which song of Aither do you like most?

Pls vote  by click "Good!" (Thumb up icon).

Also your comment reason why will be highly appreciated.

0. (Overture)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9-aC1fSsMdU

1-1. Spotlight

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L5Qg6pShsOM

1-2. Summer Paradise

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HcbS93dZVVM

1-3. Re:start

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HoLT-j9vBNY

1-4. 爽!! "So!!" (Refresh!!)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vp3Uco_XRZk

2-1. キミの涙はボクの哀しみ キミの夢はボクの希望 "Kimi no namida wa boku no kanashimi, kimi no yume wa boku no kiboh" (Your tear is my sorrow, your dream is my hope) 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rpkTjKPea84

2-2. Dream palette

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RezkdLIFgaM

2-3. 時を刻む少女 "Toki wo kizamu shohjo" (A girl ticking time)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p8RgPKdyTDI

2-4. Trust myself

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=o1CziEuW9Kk

3-X(?). INSPIRE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7BIXQPucozo

The result will be reported early coming year.

Await your vote.

Suwano Chibineko a.k.a. NEKO

#4 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

NEKO, welcome to H!O.  Wow, I can only vote for one song?  This will be tough!  I have to think about this.  

Originally when I put "爽" in Google Translate I got "Cool", but now I'm getting "Refreshing".  Weird. :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#5 NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Sorry but due to an allegation (not by the ofiice but other) I've closed these 10 videos and will swap to another ones later. Pls be patient.

#6 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

Today's gets courtesy of my friend NEKO!  :) 

Aither+1+%2528Edited%2529.jpg

Aither+2+%2528Edited%2529.jpg

The CDs are encased in a cardboard "envelope".  One of them is autographed by all three members.  The photo is also autographed.  I edited the top off because my real name is there.  Yes, I got a personalized autograph from Aither!  Chibineko-san is the coolest guy in Japan for doing this for me!   :good:    

#7 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

^
Damn ..

I'm getting interested in them, thanks to NEKO's videos. Lots of cool lives.

I'm a fan of the 7 ex B flat and never understand why Airi didn't join PartyRockets until I read your blog. I'm not sure what's wrong with Party Rockets but they're not Party Rockets anymore right now. I think I'll be following Aither more, I like their songs.

I really love キミの涙はボクの哀しみ キミの夢はボクの希望, is there a way I can buy their single digitally?

#8 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Keep in mind this was a gift, because I was the only one who bothered to blog about Aither and create a thread for them.  I was also the first person to write about Party Rockets too, back in June 2012, two weeks before their live debut and six weeks before they released a single.  Of course, I have deleted my old blog and with it all the proof of what I am saying.  As for downloading, I'm afraid Aither's second CD is only at venues and not for download.  Your best bet, short of traveling to Japan and picking up a copy yourself, is to hope and pray that someone uploads a CD rip.  :D     

I think Party Rockets has dropped the ball myself, especially since four girls left altogether, three of them in the space of six months.  Koume, Hiyori and Yuuka were my favorites in Party Rockets and now all three have left.  Party Rockets have released three singles in 18 months with a total of seven songs to their recorded credit.  Aither have recorded eight songs and have performed a ninth song live in the space of six months.  I think Aither are the more active group, hopefully with a more stable lineup.       

#9 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Airi wrote about Aither having a one-man live in April.  http://ameblo.jp/ait...1744652735.html

#10 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

I hope they release their 2nd single in Japan and not only in their live venues.

I'm starting to get interested in them.

#11 NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

It was announced that their 2nd single (normal version for retailers) will be released on 22nd/Jan. Which I believe will be available also in US via net. Pls hold on a while.

It's easy for me to upload the ripping technically, but i don't intend to violate their copyright.

Thanks for watching Unoffcial Channel.

Since end Dec., I've uploaded their live videos by splitting in each song.

Pls vote good (or bad which i don't prefer... ;)) or comments on any songs you like/dislike so that i will be able to provide a ranking chart.

#12 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

I'm not good with uploading and seeding torrents, as I tried a couple times recently.  I don't want to violate any copyright either.  I'm glad their second single is being released to the general public now.  I have ordered the first single, but it is temporarily out of stock for 3 or 4 weeks, so I won't get it until February.  

I was wondering why you split the videos up.  I kind of like the whole live as one video myself.  

#13 NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

Sorry for your inconvenience.

If you choose and play from the toppage, then the video plays consequently to next track almost seamlessly as far as the order of my upload follows the one in the live stage.

Pls try and feedback.

#14 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

Yuuka blogged about the nationwide release of "you & I".  http://ameblo.jp/ait...1755684904.html  I'm still not seeing this listed on CD Japan or YesAsia.  

#15 NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

NEKO (Suwano Chibineko)

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

May I start an internet CD shop of Aither and others?;)

#16 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

May I start an internet CD shop of Aither and others? ;)

That's up to you.  If you have CDs to sell, you'll have to let us know everything about it.  Prices, postage, and a website that has photos of what you have for sale.   

#17 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

I see Jurina of SKE in that first post..

#18 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

^

Left to right in the photo in the first post: Misaki (ex-pramo), Konno Yuuka and Tsujimura Airi (both ex-B Flat and Party Rockets).  I don't follow SKE so I'm assuming Jurina looks like a member of Aither.  

#19 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Aither is coming to the USA at Idol Matsuri June 20-22 in Silverdale, WA! Please come and support them at their first live in the USA!

Wada Ayaka

#20 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

OH...MY...GOD....!!!!!    :omg: 

YES!   :w00t: 

Official announcement: 

http://ameblo.jp/ait...1763455674.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users