75 replies to this topic

#1 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Prizmmy%2B145%2B%28November%2B2014%29.jp

Prizmmy☆ is an idol group that was created in 2011 by avex from avex Dance Master. The group was originally named Prism☆Mates and had only three members; Sema Ayami was added before the first single was recorded. Prizmmy☆ have released singles recorded for the anime series Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream and Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future. These series are about girls who aspire to be in a show that combines singing and ice skating. Dear My Future features fictionalized versions of the Prizmmy☆ girls. (Unfortunately, the voice actresses for the four girls in the anime are adults, as there are limits to the amount of hours child stars can work.) 

In 2013 Prizmmy☆ and their seven member sister unit Prism☆Mates formed a new group named Prism☆Box, which released a single titled "RainBow x RainBow".  One of the Prism☆Mates is Takahashi Karin's younger sister Mirei.  On March 31, Ayami graduated to concentrate on her studies.  On April 4, 2014 Hina of Prism ☆Mates was announced as a new member of Prizmmy☆.  

Members:

Reina%2B%28Prizmmy%29%2B32.jpg
Kubo Reina, born on October 28, 1999

Mia%2B%28Prizmmy%29%2B152.jpg
Kusakabe Mia, born on March 9, 2000 

Karin%2B%28Prizmmy%29%2B119.jpg
Takahashi Karin, born on July 22, 2000

Hina%2B%28Prizmmy%29%2B30.jpg
Miyazaki Hina, born on July 11, 2000

Former Member: 

Ayami+%2528Prizmmy%2529.jpg Sema Ayami, born on December 8, 2001 

Discography:

Singles: 
"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" (March 16, 2012)
"Dear My Future ~Mirai no Juban e~" (April 25, 2012)
"my Transform" (April 25, 2012)
"BRAND NEW WORLD!!" (August 29, 2012) 
"Body Rock" (November 21, 2012) 
"Panpina!" (パンピナッ!) (February 20, 2013) 
"BOY MEETS GIRL" (May 22, 2013) 
"EZ DO DANCE" (July 24, 2013)  
"Crazy Gonna Crazy" (October 30, 2013) 
"Butterfly Effect" (February 5, 2014) 
"Jumpin'! Dancin'!" (September 17, 2014) 
"I Just Wanna Be With You ~Kaso to Shinjtsu no Hazama de~" (February 18, 2015) 

Singles with Prism☆Box : 
"RainBow x RainBow" (April 24, 2013) 
"Happy Star Restaurant" (February 26, 2014) 
"Kiraki Runway☆" (November 26, 2014)  

Album: 
"TAKE OFF!" (July 24, 2013) 
"Music Goes On" (June 25, 2014)

Compilation Album:
"ANICON - the beginning" (August 28, 2013; Track 5, "Dear My Future ~Mirai no Juban  e~")     

DVDs: 
Dancer's Party! Prizmmy Dance Academy Step.1 (September 14, 2012) 
Dancer's Party! Prizmmy Dance Academy Step.2 (December 19, 2012) 
Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future DVD Box 1 (December 19, 2012) - Regular and Limited Editions  
Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future DVD Box 2 (March 1, 2013) - Regular and Limited Editions  
Dancer's Party! Prizmmy Dance Academy Step.3 (March 20, 2013) 
Performance -Live- (December 6, 2013) 
Performance -Music Video- (January 17, 2014) 

Prism%2BBox%2B55.jpg

The above photo is Prism☆Box, the group with Prizmmy☆ and Prism☆Mates.  Miyazaki Hina is the leader of Prism☆Mates, a member of Prizmmy☆ and Prism☆Box.  

Prism☆Mates Members: 

#1 - Kanon (かのん) - Born on March 26, 2003
#2 - Natsu(なつ) - Born on August 12, 2001
#3 - Hina(ひな) - Born on July 11, 2000 
#4 - Mirei(みれい) - Born on November 7, 2002
#5 - Yuka(ゆうか)- Born on June 27, 2001
#6 - Runa(るな) - Born on October 20, 2000
#7 - Momona(ももな)- Born on January 5, 2005 
#8 - Airi(あいり)- Born on June 17, 2004 
#9 - Sana(さな)- Born on March 3, 2003 

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#2 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

Ayami is now 12!   :w00t:  Here is a baby picture of the birthday girl.  

Baby+Ayami.jpg

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#3 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

If Mia is your favorite member then you may be interested in watching these kids fashion videos she was in back in 2011 and 2012. 

#4 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Mia has been my favorite member since their debut single, so this is so great! Thanks for the videos!

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#5 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

I've had the Prism ☆ Box single for a few days now, and I saw the fan uploaded videos on YouTube before that.  Here's where paying attention comes in handy.  I noticed that Momona, the youngest member of Prism ☆ Mates, didn't have a solo part like the other ten girls, but I just noticed yesterday that she is only seen at the start of the video.  Momona is also missing from the live version that a fan uploaded to YouTube.  It's possible that school is interfering with her Prism ☆ Mates activities, or it might be something else.

#6 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:25 AM

Prizmmy's YouTube channel just uploaded some behind-the-scenes videos of the girls having fun in Sendai (I think).  There's also a Prism Mates video.

Three words and some hearts: MIA IN GLASSES!!!!  <3  <3  <3  <3  

Prism Mates acting cute.  Or just being themselves.  Which is the same.   ^-^

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

new single Butterfly Effect MV release on 5 Feb 2014
I must say .. the song sound good and the PV look nice ..
This look to be a good single ... :)
p.s. at 2:53 is Singapore .. XD

#8 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

Thanks Ares13.  I was just about to post the link, but it seems you were quicker than me!  (And yes, I saw keechee's friends from Singapore. ;)

#9 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

As I just reported on my blog, there's a lot of exciting Prism Mates and Prism Box news!  The biggest news concerns a new Prism Box single out in February!  The title is "Happy Star Restaurant".  The promo photo is below.  

Prism+Box+-+Happy+Star+Restaurant+Promo.

#10 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

Kusakabe Mia and AKB48 Draftee, Yokoshima Aeri, are close friends who have worked together in the modeling scene for several years

I've posted a TON of two shots and groups shots featuring the this duo dubbed "MiAeri".

#11 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

Prizmmy TV:  

#12 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

The new Prism Box video is on YouTube!  :w00t:   It's not the full song, but there is good news.  Momona is in the video and she sings!  The two new members are glimpsed right before the fade of this version.  I guess I'll have to wait until the single arrives at my apartment to watch the whole video.  I already pre-ordered it!   :)

#13 phoenixHP

phoenixHP

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Prizmmy took off  for India on today,1/16 for attending Cool Japan Fes.held in Mumbai. They blogged that they arrived in Bangkok. Please visit their website. 

#14 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

Momona's solo song, "Chocolate Paradise", dance practice with Prism Mates!  

Prizmmy's "Dance Away" dance practice!  

Lots more new videos on Prizmmy's YouTube channel!  

#15 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

For those who didn't watch, "Dance Away" linked above is in English!   :w00t:

Edited Dance Master version of "Butterfly Effect".....  

You might wish to read my blog article on Prizmmy.   http://this-is-your-...sic-part-2.html

#16 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

After Singapore and India Prizmmy next head out to Taiwan.  http://mv.avex.jp/pr...2120140126.html   

http://www.my-cartoo...d=3690&Itemid=1

#17 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

Sad news for Prizmmy fans: Ayami is graduating on March 30!  (Same day as Sakura Gakuin's graduation concert.)  No reason is specified.    http://mv.avex.jp/pr...9120140208.html

#18 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

The Prizmmy website has been upgraded!  The discography section has 45 second song samples for some songs.  New pix and other interesting features too!   Check it out!   http://avex.jp/prizmmy/

#19 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

Happy 14th birthday to Kusakabe Mia!  <3  

Mia+%2528Prizmmy%2529+129A.jpg

#20 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

Next stop on Prizmmy's quest to conquer the world, Hong Kong!  http://avex.jp/prizm...id=1013563#LIVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users