Photo

Which Kenshuusei would you like to see debut soon?

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#521 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

Throwing in my hopes for the upcoming results:

Juice=Juice: Matsunaga Riai, Kudo Yume

Morning Musume: Kanemitsu Ruru dear god please, Yonemura Kirara, Shutto Anna

Dang, I actually got it LOL.  Here's hoping for as much luck with the MM results!!

#522 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:29 PM

These are the KSS I would like to see debut without a doubt; Morning Musume: Ishiguri Kanami, Matsunaga Riai, Shutto Anna, Kawano MinoriJuiceJuice: Matsunaga Riai, Kudo YumeTsubaki Factory: Matsunaga Riai, Kawano Minori???? Kanemitsu Ruru, Yonemura Kirara, Onoda Karin

Well, I can cross J=J off the list now~

#523 tanakarlos

tanakarlos

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:33 PM

Throwing in my hopes for the upcoming results:

Juice=Juice: Matsunaga Riai, Kudo Yume

Morning Musume: Kanemitsu Ruru dear god please, Yonemura Kirara, Shutto Anna

Dang, I actually got it LOL.  Here's hoping for as much luck with the MM results!!

LOL, I really hope you have your MM prediction correct as well.  XD

MM 横山玲奈 A 川名凜 JJ 段原瑠々 TF 小野瑞歩 B 一岡伶奈 ON 西﨑美空

Hello! Project en México: ℃-ute (Septiembre 19, 2015), ℃-ute (Abril 13, 2017), Juice=Juice (Septiembre 8, 2017), Morning Musume (Noviembre 10, 2018), Angerme (Septiembre 7, 2019)

#524 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

I really want to see Kotomi in MM. Anna, Ruru and Kirara would be cool too.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#525 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

My problem is that there are just so many amazing KSS right now, lol. Ruru, Kirara, and Anna are my top three, but like-- Kotomi? Mei? Natsume? All of them are just as debut-ready imo, so I feel like there's no way for the result to really feel fair. And who knows when the next chance they'll have to debut is... It's not a great situation.

(Actually, now that I think about it- my absolute ideal result would be Kotomi and Natsume making it in with one or two newbies, and then all the others I mentioned + Minori, Hikari, and maybe Rin/Shion debuting in a brand new group together, but that's unrealistic with how new BEYOOONDS is lol. I just wanna debut them all somewhere ;-; )

#526 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

^ If the KSS hang in there for another year or two, there is more than likely to be at least a couple chances to debut. Look at all the H!P member additions in the recent past:

Spoiler

63 additions in the last 6 years. 3 were Country Girls transfers and 1 was Manaka, so really it's 59 new debuts. Of those, 48 were formerly KSS. Given the likelihood MM, Angerme, and J=J will be having more graduations, and the possibility of a new group in a year or so, I'd say any KSS worth her salt should stick it out.

Hello! Project primarily consists of units comprised of trainees. There are very few members (12) who were complete newbies. If you want to debut in H!P, your best bet is through the KSS program, and you stand very high chances of success.

#527 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:32 PM

Oh, I didn't mean to say that there's no chance for more debuts after this or anything!  I guess what I meant is that the majority of the current groups have added members fairly recently? Once the 15ki audition wraps up, ANGERME, Morning Musume, and Juice=Juice will have all added members fairly recently.  BEYOOONDS is new and large enough that adding new members seems pretty unlikely, Country Girls is basically dead with no imminent attempts to revive it, Tsubaki Factory doesn't look like it'll be adding new members anytime soon, and Kobushi seems to have stabilized in its 5-member lineup - they're the most likely to add members I'd guess, but there's definitely no guarantee there.  I'd imagine a few KSS would feel pretty defeated if they weren't chosen here, since it looks like it'd be a long time before they got another chance.  I'm scared that we'll see a lot of talented and debut-ready girls dropping from the program after these results.

#528 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:01 AM

^ I feel ya. The early years of H!P Eggs had a lot of talented members who didn't really have anything big happen for them... they've now become the kind of "shadow H!P"

#529 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:02 AM

Now for a new prediction/hope since the Shindan Test happened. It kind of rocked my world a bit since they were all so amazing.

Kusunoki Mei leaves the KSS (X).

Morning Musume - Ono Kotomi, Ishiguri Kanami, Matsunaga Riai, Kanemitsu Ruru, Shutto Anna, Onoda Karin

ANGERME -  Sato Hikari, Hashisako Rin, Nakayama Natsume, Yamada Ichigo, Kubota Nanami, Tamenaga Shion, Saito Madoka

Juice=Juice -  Yonemura KiraraKudo Yume, Yamazaki Mei

BEYOOOOONDS - Matsubara Yuriya

???? -   Kawano Minori 

Just sorted them into categories this time. I think it's a better way of predicting rather than trying to predict a whole reasonably-sized Gen each time. I probably will hold off on another prediction until after 15ki is announced.

Waaaah I finally got another one right!

Kudo Yume joins Juice=Juice (CORRECT).

Matsunaga Riai joins Juice=Juice (INCORRECT).

Yamazaki Mei joins Morning Musume (INCORRECT).

New prediction, I'm kind of at a loss right now until we have a mass join/leaving spree which I feel will happen soon considering all these additions. Added in the factories just for fun lol, and at this point I don't think UFP is afraid to change any lineup anymore.

Morning Musume - Nakayama Natsume

ANGERME -   Yamada Ichigo, Tamenaga Shion

Juice=Juice -  Kanemitsu Ruru, Shutto Anna

Kobushi Factory - Ishiguri Kanami, Yonemura Kirara, Hashisako Rin

Tsubaki Factory -  Ono Kotomi, Kubota Nanami, Saito Madoka

BEYOOOOONDS -  Matsubara Yuriya

???? -   Kawano MinoriSato Hikari, Onoda Karin

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#530 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:54 PM

Disappointing. Well, my current hopes are:

Morning Musume: Nakayama Natsume, Ono Kotomi
ANGERME: Tamenaga Shion, Hashisako Rin
Kobushi: Ishiguri Kanami

NEW GROUP ANNOUNCED LATE 2019/EARLY 2020: Ono Kotomi, Kanemitsu Ruru, Yonemura Kirara, Shutto Anna, Sato Hikari, Kawano Minori

#531 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 06:07 PM

aaah with i feel like a lot of girls will leave, all the generational groups added new members and Beyooooonds is still new.

#532 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 06:43 PM

The sad truth is that not all KSS will make it to debut. Some of them just don't have the right timing or the right fit. Or maybe their performance in KSS doesn't impress the right people. It's always been the case that some KSS will leave without debut.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#533 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:38 PM

Mei, congratulations on your debut!!!

Will update my list when the new kss are added.

1. Nakayama Natsume

2. Kanemitsu Ruru

3. Yamada Ichigo

4. Ishiguri Kanami

5. Sato Hikari

6. Matsubara Yuriya

7. Saito Madoka

8. Yamazaki Mei

9. Yonemura Kirara

10. Tamenaga Shion

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#534 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:21 PM

Referencing the scale I created after the most recent KSS exams:

7.0/10 - Hashisako Rin [Idol Ready: 77%]
6.0/10 - Onoda Karin [Idol Ready: 43%]
8.0/10 - Yonemura Kirara [Idol Ready: 89%]
8.5/10 - Shutto Anna [Idol Ready: 91%]
6.0/10 - Tamenaga Shion [Idol Ready: 63%]
7.0/10 - Kubota Nanami [Idol Ready: 80%]
7.5/10 - Ono Kotomi [Idol Ready: 85%]
9.0/10 - Sato Hikari [Idol Ready: 94%]
8.5/10 - Ishiguri Kanami [Idol Ready: 89%]
9.5/10 - Yamazaki Mei [Idol Ready: 100%] Morning Musume
9.0/10 - Kanemitsu Ruru [Idol Ready: 91%]
8.0/10 - Nakayama Natsume [Idol Ready: 95%]
6.5/10 - Yamada Ichigo [Idol Ready: 65%]
9.0/10 - Kudo Yume [Idol Ready: 100%] Juice=Juice
7.5/10 - Saito Madoka [Idol Ready: 68%]
7.5/10 - Matsubara Yuliya [Idol Ready: 55%]
10/10 - Matsunaga Riai [Idol Ready: 100%] Juice=Juice

At this point, I'd expect that H!P is either going to start adding to current groups and/or will make a new unit to secure some of the talent they've spent resources improving. Who I think is ready vs who I want though, that's a little different. Anyone over 80%+Hashisako I would presently expect for a new group, as things are right now. For my own personal wishlist, right now this is what I currently want, with the groups I'd presently expect of them ordered from most to least likely within the next year:

Yonemura Kirara (Angerme, Kobushi, Tsubaki, Beyooooonds, J=J, MM)

Nakayama Natsume (Kobushi, Angerme, Tsubaki, Beyooooonds, MM, JJ)

Ishiguri Kanami (Angerme, Tsubaki, Kobushi, MM, Beyoooonds, JJ)

Matsubara Yuliya (Beyooooonds, Tsubaki, Angerme, Kobushi)

Hashisako Rin (Tsubaki, Beyoooonds, Angerme, MM)

Ono Kotomi (Angerme, Beyooooonds)

Kubota Nanami (Beyooooonds, Angerme)

Kanemitsu Ruru (Beyooooonds, MM)

Yamada Ichigo (Angerme, Tsubaki Factory, MM)

Sato Hikari (Angerme)

#535 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:16 PM

Update to my Debut/Favorites with new KSS.

1. Nakayama Natsume

2. Kanemitsu Ruru

3. Yamada Ichigo

4. Hiromoto Ruri

5. Saito Madoka

6. Matsubara Yuriya

7. Hirayama Yuki

8. Uemura Hasumi

9. Hashida Honoka

10. Ishiguri Kanami

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#536 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:38 PM

Morning Musume: Yonemura Kirara , Matsunaga Riai (15thgen), Shutto Anna, Saito Madoka , Nakayama Natsume, Kawano Minori, Yamazaki Mei, Ishiguri Kanami
 (15) 
ANGERME: Tamenaga Shion, Kudo Yume
Juice=Juice: Ishiguri Kanami, Ono Kotomi 
KT:  Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami 
TF: Tamenaga Shion, Ono Kotomi
BEYOOOOONDS: Kanemitsu Ruru, Hashisako Rin 

After the disaster...updating

ps: will change after i listen to any recording XD

Morning Musume: Yonemura Kirara (15)Saito Madoka (16) Onoda Karin (11), Hiromoto Ruri (16), Hashida Honoka (13), Yofu Runo (11), Uemura Hasumi (11), Hashimoto Ririka (14)
ANGERME: Yamada Ichigo (14), Ebata Kisaki (12), Murakoshi Ayana (11)
Juice=Juice: Hirayama Yuki (13), Ishiguri Kanami (15), Kawano Minori (15)
KT:  Kubota Nanami (15),
TF: Tamenaga Shion (15), 
BEYOOOOONDS: 
Unit: Kanemitsu Ruru (14), Nishizaki Miku (13), Kitahara Momo (13)

#537 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:52 PM

MM: No one atm lol, 15th gen is good... but maybe Nanami? later on?
ANGERME: Hiromoto Ruri <3
Matsubara Yuriya (even if it's unlikely at her age and current level),
Kanemitsu Ruru
Yonemura Kirara
Ishiguri Kanami
(more or less in that order of importance lol since it's impossible for so many girls to debut at the same time)
J=J: Saito Madoka, Tamenaga Shion

Cannot wait to know more about the new girls, all of them look like interesting picks :ph34r:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#538 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:25 PM

Right now my dream Ichioka Factory would look like this

Spoiler

Though really, I think this is the first time I'm actually rooting for all the KSS to some extent :lol: But these girls are (almost all of) the ones I'm rooting for the most right now (except Kokoro, though I like her ...and I didn't include my favorite Hokkaido KSS because of obvious reasons and also Rin because I think she doesn't quite fit with these girls image-wise).

...And it wasn't on purpose but now I notice all of them have long hair :lol: That could be interesting for their image.

Sorry for double post but... Oh wow, I had forgotten that I had posted here ages ago... so this was the last time I tried to "predict" something... How ironic that the only one who didn't get a place in the so-called Ichioka Factory (now CHICA#TETSU) or BEYOOOOONDS or ANYWHERE was my ultimate oshi (Hikaruuuu) :sob:... well, her and Rena :(

Ironic how a bunch of these girls who I noticed had long locks ended up getting a ShortCut too XD I also didn't get any single member color right lmao

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#539 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

I think keeping expectations tempered is good now that the huge batch of debuts is no longer on sale... Unlucky.

So I just hope Nakayama Natsume will debut. Anything else is a bonus.

Cheering for her, Saito Madoka and Tamenaga Shion.

Of all the new girls, the only one that I'll pay any attention to is Hiromoto Ruri, rest all look like they escaped kindergarten.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#540 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:02 PM

1. Nakayama Natsume <3
2. Yonemura Kirara
3. Kawano Minori
4.Uemura Hasumi
5. Yofu Runo
6.Tamenaga Shion
7.Kubota Nanami

Maybe Kitahara Momo.

Ranks may change once we see the newbies in action on stage, whenever that may be. But at this point, I also just really want Natsume to actually debut though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users