Photo

Which Kenshuusei would you like to see debut soon?

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#501 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 03:41 AM

Ono Kotomi, Tamenaga Shion, Yonemura Kirara and Kawano Minori next debuts pls

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#502 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:55 PM

Matsunaga Riai and Kanemitsu Ruru for MM's next generation

Shutto Anna and Yonemura Kirara somewhere in Beyooonds

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#503 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:33 AM

Noguchi Kurumi (X), Hibi Marina (X), and Doi Rena (Xleft the KSS.

and my FAVE Kenshuusei (Noguchi Kurumi) quit before debuting...I'm really sad. BUT, Angerme is adding new members in a few days so I thought I'd make some predictions here now that there are even LESS Kenshuusei. I didn't include 29th Gen bc we don't even have all their faces yet. They will most likely be included in my next one.

Morning Musume (15ki) - Ishiguri Kanami
Morning Musume (later) Yamazaki Mei, Matsunaga Riai, Shutto Anna

ANGERME (7ki on 11/23) - Yonemura KiraraHashisako Rin, Nakayama Natsume

CHICA#TETSU - Ono Kotomi, Kubota Nanami

RFRO - Kodama Sakiko, Tamenaga Shion

???? -  Kawano Minori, Sato Hikari, Ota Haruka, Kudo Yume, Yamada Ichigo, Kanemitsu Ruru, Matsubara Yuriya

Oota Haruka joins ANGERME (X).

Kodama Sakiko leaves the KSS (X).

Saito Madoka, Kusunoki Mei and Onoda Karin join KSS.

Morning Musume (15ki in Spring 2019) - Ishiguri Kanami, Kusunoki Mei
Morning Musume (later) Yamazaki Mei, Matsunaga Riai, Nakayama Natsume, Shutto Anna

ANGERME (8ki in Winter 2020) - Yonemura KiraraHashisako Rin
Juice=Juice (New Gen Fall 2019) -  Kubota Nanami, Saito Madoka

???? -  Ono Kotomi, Kawano Minori, Sato Hikari, Kudo Yume, Yamada Ichigo, Tamenaga Shion, Kanemitsu Ruru, Matsubara Yuriya, Onoda Karin

I treated this one more like a prediction than what I actually want. I feel like 15ki Morning Musume will be made up of 2 KSS and 2 Audition girls, and they will choose a recent KSS as one of the new additions and a HKSS as another. I feel as though by the end of 2019 we may get an announcement about 2ki ANGERME member(s) graduating, so that will prompt new members to come. I also feel like Juice=Juice will receive new members as well. Madoka is a 2002 born KSS added just recently....I feel as though they have plans with her. 

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#504 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

With Sakiko gone, I don't know who to root for anymore. I like all the remaining girls but I don't really care whether they debut or not.
The members I'll be keeping an eye on from now on are Matsubara Yuriya, Saito Madoka, Nakayama Natsume, and Sato Hikari.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#505 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 08:04 AM

Update to my Debut/Favorites since Mei left.

1. Nakayama Natsume

2. Kanemitsu Ruru

3. Yamada Ichigo

4. Ishiguri Kanami

5. Sato Hikari

6. Matsubara Yuriya

7. Saito Madoka

8. Yamazaki Mei

9. Yonemura Kirara

10. Tamenaga Shion

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#506 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:03 PM

My interest in Kenshuusei has waned a bit now that 27th gen has completely dissolved, with 3 debuting,2 leaving and 3 persevering.

But alas, such is life, now I just pray that Nakayama Natsume will debut, she's a star.

If the heavens are feeling generous, Yonemura, Matsunaga, Saito and Tamenaga debuting would be amazing, but I'll keep expectations tempered.

Go Natsume :good:

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#507 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:59 PM

by gen because i have lots of feelings about the current kss

25th gen;

Ono Kotomi - i think she would be an amazing momusu member. her dancing is great and her singing seems to have improved by a good amount. she would have been a stellar chica#tetsu member but i have a feeling we won't be seeing any further additions to that group as it's already pretty huge.

Yonemura Kirara - i wont go on my usual tangent about how shes amazing but i really do think we haven't had a trainee this well rounded in every aspect in a long time. i think any place that they decide to put her will be good for her, she's seriously not lacking in anything at all. i feel that she would be a fantastic beyonds or tsubaki member but like i said above, i dont think either group is particularly looking for members any time soon.

26th gen;

Hashisako Rin - i feel like she would fit right in with most groups also except maybe juice=juice. shes small and cute, not a great singer but that's not a big problem. would love to see her as a pick for momusu or angerme in the future. 

27th gen;

Matsunaga Riai - i just get the feeling that she's going to be 15th gen. something about her just makes me think that that's already been decided.

Yamada Ichigo - another member that i think will end up in momusu at some point if not this audition. she has that Morning Musume Feeling.

Nakayama Natsume - another really well rounded trainee! i think wherever kirara ends up, i hope natsume is in the same group. that little duo they had for a bit was really cute. i think she's also a confirmed pick for momusu 15th.

28th gen;

Tamenaga Shion - an ANGERME girl for sure. she also has that kobushi spirit but i've kind of come around to liking kobushi as it is right now as a 5-nin group.

Kubota Nanami - super visual member, seems like she really wants to be the next sayumi. i could see her excelling anywhere if she keeps working on that character. if she had joined juice like, a year ago, im sure that yuka would have helped her flourish on that front.

Shutto Anna - a total superstar and if ufp lets her leave like they did momoko.....thats a big L for them. could excel anywhere but tbh she's one of my top picks for momusu 15th

Kanemitsu Ruru - would actually really love her in juice=juice. her vocals are really solid for her age and they just lost nanamin who was their Small Cute Character. i also think she could also do well in angerme but that's probably just because she reminds me of meimi

Matsubara Yuliya - too young for me to really have an opinion. she seems funny and seems to have improved a lot from the audition footage. would have been funny to see her in RFRO imo

no opinion on Saito Madoka or Onoda Karin simply because we don't really know anything about them yet sadly! i think Madoka is being geared up to debut for something soon though, as she joined the KSS at the age of 16 (turning 17 in october) 

Current top debut picks: Yonemura > Nakayama/Shutto > Ono

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#508 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:12 PM

My thoughts after the test:

Morning Musume 15ki

- Ishiguri Kanami (light blue)

- Saito Madoka (orange)

ANGERME 8ki (sometime in 2020)

- Matsunaga Riai (red)

Juice=Juice 4ki (In the distant future, after another of the OGs leave)

- Yamada Ichigo (Strawberry juice! gets Yuka's pink)

Country Girls Reboot (Please God)

- Nakayama Natsume (lavender)

- Kudo Yume (pink)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#509 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:50 AM

I would reallllly like to see Matsunaga Riai in Morning Musume. She's such a cutie with a huge potential. She's definitely my fave. I love her voice. 

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#510 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:40 AM

Oota Haruka joins ANGERME (X).

Kodama Sakiko leaves the KSS (X).

Saito Madoka, Kusunoki Mei and Onoda Karin join KSS.

Morning Musume (15ki in Spring 2019) - Ishiguri Kanami, Kusunoki Mei
Morning Musume (later) Yamazaki Mei, Matsunaga Riai, Nakayama Natsume, Shutto Anna

ANGERME (8ki in Winter 2020) - Yonemura KiraraHashisako Rin
Juice=Juice (New Gen Fall 2019) -  Kubota Nanami, Saito Madoka

???? -  Ono Kotomi, Kawano Minori, Sato Hikari, Kudo Yume, Yamada Ichigo, Tamenaga Shion, Kanemitsu Ruru, Matsubara Yuriya, Onoda Karin

I treated this one more like a prediction than what I actually want. I feel like 15ki Morning Musume will be made up of 2 KSS and 2 Audition girls, and they will choose a recent KSS as one of the new additions and a HKSS as another. I feel as though by the end of 2019 we may get an announcement about 2ki ANGERME member(s) graduating, so that will prompt new members to come. I also feel like Juice=Juice will receive new members as well. Madoka is a 2002 born KSS added just recently....I feel as though they have plans with her. 

Now for a new prediction/hope since the Shindan Test happened. It kind of rocked my world a bit since they were all so amazing.

Kusunoki Mei leaves the KSS (X).

Morning Musume - Ono Kotomi, Ishiguri Kanami, Matsunaga Riai, Kanemitsu Ruru, Shutto Anna, Onoda Karin

ANGERME -  Sato Hikari, Hashisako Rin, Nakayama Natsume, Yamada Ichigo, Kubota Nanami, Tamenaga Shion, Saito Madoka

Juice=Juice -  Yonemura KiraraKudo Yume, Yamazaki Mei

BEYOOOOONDS - Matsubara Yuriya

???? -   Kawano Minori 

Just sorted them into categories this time. I think it's a better way of predicting rather than trying to predict a whole reasonably-sized Gen each time. I probably will hold off on another prediction until after 15ki is announced.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#511 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:24 AM

These are the KSS I would like to see debut without a doubt;

Morning Musume: Ishiguri Kanami, Matsunaga Riai, Shutto Anna, Kawano Minori
JuiceJuice: Matsunaga Riai, Kudo Yume
Tsubaki Factory: Matsunaga Riai, Kawano Minori
???? Kanemitsu Ruru, Yonemura Kirara, Onoda Karin

#512 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:41 PM

Morning Musume: Yonemura Kirara , Matsunaga Riai (15thgen), Shutto Anna, Saito Madoka , Nakayama Natsume, Kawano Minori, Yamazaki Mei, Ishiguri Kanami
 (15) 
ANGERME: Tamenaga Shion, Kudo Yume
Juice=Juice: Ishiguri Kanami, Ono Kotomi 
KT:  Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami 
TF: Tamenaga Shion, Ono Kotomi
BEYOOOOONDS: Kanemitsu Ruru, Hashisako Rin 

#513 maimiloveyou

maimiloveyou

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:19 AM

Shutto Anna, Matsunaga Riai, and Nakayama Natsume rooting for any of them for 15th gen I think they could standout from the current members in their own unique ways.

qe0lkbJ.gif

MaimiSakiAiri ♥ ChisaMaimai

℃-ute

#514 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:11 AM

Yonemura Kirara, Yamada Ichigo and Kudo Yume are my choices for 15ki !

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#515 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:09 PM

Ishiguri Kanami is my top pick for 15ki! 

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#516 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

Ono Kotomi - she's getting older, so I am afraid she'll leave soon and it would be such a pity because she has that old H!P feel. Would love to see her in Morning Musume.

Yonemura Kirara - This girl was born to be an idol. Needs to debut ASAP. Would love her in a new cute genki unit, Country Girls or Morning Musume

Matsubara Yuriya - In a new unit with girls her age or when she's older I see her in Morning Musume

Sato Hikari - She's so angelic, I could see her in a new unit with an angelic concept 

#517 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:45 PM

Throwing in my hopes for the upcoming results:

Juice=Juice: Matsunaga Riai, Kudo Yume

Morning Musume: Kanemitsu Ruru dear god please, Yonemura Kirara, Shutto Anna

#518 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:32 PM

My guesses for the upcoming new members;
MM: Ishigura Kanami, Matsunaga Riai, 2 new members
J=J: Tamenaga Shion, Nakayama Natsume/Shuttou Anna

#519 tanakarlos

tanakarlos

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:38 PM

My guess (and my wish, especially for Ruru) is:

MM: Yonemura Kirara, Kanemitsu Ruru, Shuttou Anna

J=J: Matsunaga Riai and Ishiguri Kanami

MM 横山玲奈 A 川名凜 JJ 段原瑠々 TF 小野瑞歩 B 一岡伶奈 ON 西﨑美空

Hello! Project en México: ℃-ute (Septiembre 19, 2015), ℃-ute (Abril 13, 2017), Juice=Juice (Septiembre 8, 2017), Morning Musume (Noviembre 10, 2018), Angerme (Septiembre 7, 2019)

#520 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

MM: Yonemura Kirara, Matsunaga Riai

J=J: Ono Kotomi, Saito Madoka

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users