Photo

Which Kenshuusei would you like to see debut soon?

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#1 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

I'm surprised there is no thread for this.

But I am hoping to see Rie, Mizuki, and Hirona debut preferably all in 1 group.

So what about you guys?

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Nomura Minami, there is just something about that girl which I love!

She is the only Kenshuusei which I have really taken a liking to and I would love to see her in either S/mileage or a new group! I wouldn't mind her in Morning Musume either but I think she would be better suited to one of the other 2 I suggested.

And Kosuga Fuyuka needs to get back into S/mileage. NOW!

#3 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

lol I would actually really hate it if Fuyuka got back in. 

Anyway, they might as well just debut Rie. I don't understand why they haven't yet. And I'd like to see Ayano, Natsumi, Kaede and Reina all in a group together. Probably won't ever happen, though.

#4 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Murotan is the only correct answer.

Well, and Hirona in MM.

I'm not sure there will ever be a right time to put Fuyuka back in, if that's what they've been waiting on. I'm not sure I'd care to see her back in the group, but it would be weird seeing her get moved to any other unit.

DDOhydd.gif

#5 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

Murotan and Kurumi, definitely.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#6 angelcytheria

angelcytheria

hagane-chin~

• Senpai
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

Let's just get Ricchan and Tanapyon out there Tsunku. :c

I wanna see Rena, Kaede, Murotan, Rikako debut too.

#7 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

I can see Risa debuting pretty soon, following the path of KanaTomo, and more like in the whole new Kenshuusei-based group (if Tsunku-P is stil gonna create it). Also I'm 98% sure one of 3 seniorest/oldest (Rie, Nanami, Kurumi) would debut soon (and want all of them to do it)

caCYGi9.jpg

#8 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

I want to see Rikako, Hamaura, Murota, Maria, Kaede, Nanami, Manaka,Ichioka, Danbara, and Rena to debut. 

But if Tsunkuboy is going to create another group, Im sure that there will be surprises like in J=J

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#9 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

I really want Tanapyon and Rie to debut already!

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#10 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

First and foremost Mizuki, Rikako and Manaka.

But also Kurumi, Ayano, Rena, Natsumi, Maria and Yumeno.

And if I may get technical, I want ALL of them to debut :P

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#11 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

Nanami and Rikako, especially Nanami. So Haruka-Karin-Nanami trio can be together again

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#12 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

- Nanami Tanabe because she is my favorite Kenshuusei and I want her to continue her path in H!P. Her singing voice is not as good as that of other Kenshuusei, but she has a very strong aura. Apart from that she is still as sunshiny-cute as she was when she started in H!P/in Shugo Chara Egg!.

- Rikako Sasaki because she has the best "total package" out of all Kenshuusei. There is no doubt about it.

- Manaka Inaba and Mizuki Murota also have this "total package". Not as strong as Rikako but they are both considerably strong performers. Especially Mizuki's performance at the Kenshuusei test in May sounded very good to me.

- Reina Ichioka because I like her a lot. I also found her "Samui ne" from the Kenshuusei test very good and her performance even made me like the song again :). The same goes for Kaede Kaga, who, imho, has a certain charisma/aura in/on herself.

- Minami Nomura eventually but I think that she might still need a bit of time. Her performance at the Kenshuusei test sounded very solid, but there is still room for more. The same goes for Maria Makino and Sakurako Wada.

- I'm not really able to judge the newest batch yet except for Ruru (who is really not bad, her voice also seems to be a strong one) but I like Yumei Yokogawa. She has a special look and reminds me of a young Miyabi.

- My last pick is a Kenshuusei whose look throughout this year has surprised me a lot: Rena Ogawa. I always found her a bit forgettable before but it seems that the make-up artists seem to do her make-up much better than before. I notice more and more that Rena shines a lot, that she is charming and she fits very well into group pictures/photos :).

[ EDIT / P.S.: My biggest hope was Kanae Yamaga, but well ^^;;;. ]

#13 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I pretty much agree with YossieKaorin on everything really.  XD  

I'll only add, that if they plan to do anything with Hamachan and Taguchi... keep them together!  :noo:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#14 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I'll only add, that if they plan to do anything with Hamachan and Taguchi... keep them together!  :noo:

I agree with you here :). I somehow can not imagine them separated.

#15 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hm, Kurumin, Tagucchi, Mizuki, Fuyuka, and Manaka. 

Maybe Rikako in S/mileage. : P

#16 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

I agree with you here :). I somehow can not imagine them separated.

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way.  :good:

Besides the HamaTagu pair, I'd like to see Kaneko, Tanapyon, Murotan, Kaedi, Rena, Kurumin, Minamina, Rikako and Manakan to debut. I like some of the new girls too, but I'm not that familiar with them yet so I didn't put them on my list. 

The best line-up ever would be Hamachan, Tagucchi, Tanapyon, Kaneko, Murotan and Kaedi in the same group. 

And I really wanted to see Mogi and Okamuun to debut as well... :sob:

paqp.jpg

#17 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

I love Fuyuka so much, but I don't want her to join back S/mileage. Actually we couldn't even say "back" - she was just a sub-member, not even 'real' one. When seeing things from this view, it's okay if she joins to MM in the future. Of course it would create a big shitstorm - but ppl still want for example Kikkawa to join MoMusu u__u

Fuyuka has improbed a lot - she might not have as strong voice as Sayubee has, but she's trying really hard to become better. Her dancing looks also great, it's not awkward as some girls (usually those who've just joined).

So I'd like to see Fuyuka to debut in a new group. Her and Rie's Nandaka de Ii Kanji! was awesome, so I'd love RieFuyu-duo *_* Unfortunately it sounds too impossible :lol:

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#18 ParuYui

ParuYui

|☆단듀☆|

• Senpai
  • 860 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Murotan and Kaede :D

ParuYui141011siggy_zps4cd57acd.jpg

Youtube Twitter Tumblr icon:reinalovesllamas&sig:Xiukki

#19 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

I would love to see Rikako and Hirona debut into MM.. But considering neither of them passing the 12th audition, there's very little chance that's ever going to happen :(

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#20 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Haruka failed the 9th gen audition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users