Photo

Which Kenshuusei would you like to see debut soon?

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Kaneko Rie and Yamagishi Riko.

I would love to see these two debut:)

#22 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

I need Rie to debut. I would like it if she was a leader for a new group. Hopefully soon.

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#23 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

I don't really follow the KSS that much but about the only thing I know is that I want a large group this time (8 or 9 members) that will stay and grow together for a long time.

#24 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

I wonder if anyone's opinions have been changed or reaffirmed by the Oheso MV?

I thought Kaede went up most in my opinion.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#25 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

One that stood out to me was Murota Muzuki. Her version of First Kiss was really good during that test thing they had; her singing was definitely one of the better ones out of the bunch. 

TBH, I don't really get the hype for Rikako. She is easy to recognize amongst the KSS because of her unique, but is there something else I'm not aware of? Is she better than average at singing/dancing/talk? 

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#26 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

TBH, I don't really get the hype for Rikako. She is easy to recognize amongst the KSS because of her unique, but is there something else I'm not aware of? Is she better than average at singing/dancing/talk? 

She's good at talking and facial expressions, her dancing is about average to me but fairly energetic, and her singing voice is kind of meh. I don't understand the hype, either, so you're not the only one.

DDOhydd.gif

#27 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

There's also those other things - looking like an AKB composite ace and she's got that Tsunami back story which Japanese TV is always going to be a sucker for. Personally I think she just does have that force of personality that makes you notice her, but I can also instantly see her rubbing up people in the wrong way too. She also has proven Idol experience behind her, so she should in theory be far closer to the finished article than a lot of the others.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#28 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

Inaba Manaka has way more experience and almost certainly more talent (and personally I think she's significantly cuter than Rikako, but that's a matter of taste), but I don't see nearly as much hype surrounding her. It's not that I'm opposed to Rikako being in H!P or anything like that, I just think she's super overrated. Plus, we already have one of her in Morning Musume, she's called Kudo Haruka and she barely has much of a forward presence in the group as it is.

DDOhydd.gif

#29 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

Manaka is probably the next on the list of ones I expect to debut, just because of that experience I also think she has the right look though in a different style to Rikako. I know there's been talk of Kudo and Rikako being too similar looking etc. but I'll only counter that by saying AKB48 managed just fine with Yuuko and Atsuko. Not that I'm saying what worked for them will necessarily work for H!P, also it may effect the decision of whether they want Rikako for MM or a new group. I'm still assuming she'll make the grade, but considering the level she's being pushed right from the start and that she moved from a group to the Kenshuusei I suspect there's a definite plan. Tsunku was certainly interested and very much aware of her before she joined.  

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#30 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

That is true, and it's hard to deny the extent of her push, so I do foresee her in a unit in the next year or two regardless. 

DDOhydd.gif

#31 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

Rikako would be good doing Solo. She's the most shining Kenshuusei that i saw by now…..and Tsunku knows this. But he's certainly not sure what's the best for her at the moment.

#32 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Rikako and Kudo looking alike wouldn't be a hindrance. Rikako looks just as much like Kudo to me as Ayumi does Riho, which is why I was positive Ayumi wasn't going to make it into 10th gen. I think Rikako is much more likely to debut solo like Mano than in a group. Anyway, who I want to see debut most are the MM 12th gen finalists. I like all of them.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#33 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

It's not just that they look alike, they sound alike, except that Rikako's voice is considerably weaker (to me, at least). If Kudo's popular, husky voice doesn't get any attention, why would Rikako's? That's also why I can't possibly see her as a solo artist, because she doesn't have the singing chops to carry a song on her own. I suppose that's nothing to keep them from putting her in MM, since they put a quarter to half of the members out of sight anyway, but to me the most likely scenario is that she will be in a new unit. That is if Tsunku actually makes good on his word to make another unit, hopefully a larger one.

DDOhydd.gif

#34 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Yes I don't think she's got the vocals to be a solo artist, someone like Murotan maybe.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#35 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

I didn't think Mano did really either :c18: but seriously, I understand and I agree with Lurkette though and hope that's the route Tsunku takes especially with J=J just cranking out hit after hit. There hasn't been one of their songs that I dislike. I'm not too familiar with Kenshuusei members but the new video has me more interested.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#36 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

^ Mano was very rare exception. 

caCYGi9.jpg

#37 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

I wonder if they want to go down the solo route at all within H!P though, because I guess they could've easily made Tasaki Asahi the replacement for Mano. Instead they had her keep her distance just as a UF artist, soloists seem to be doing better if they avoid the 'Idol' tag nowadays?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#38 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

^ Not that it ever mattered to call Tasaki an "artist" since her best promotion was at idol events to idol wota, but now she's not even going to be a solo artist anymore. They also could have made Aika a solo idol, just with low tempo songs and minimal dancing, but it seems that UF has given up on solo performers for the time being. Probably a smart decision.

DDOhydd.gif

#39 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yeah, I mentioned it in the Asahi thread, but UFP has a really poor track record with soloists. I think, at least within H!P, it's going to be mostly groups from here on out. Mano's career was good as a jump start into acting but other than that she just continued the trend. But at the same time I'm not sure any of the kenshuusei would make good soloists to begin with.

#40 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

If they do make a big group, I think the ones who got solos in Oheso should be the 8 nin group, 9 including Taguchi, 10 including Rikako.
Kaneko would be leader, Tanabe would be sub leader, i'm pretty sure they'll push Hamachan to be ace, Kaede, Murotan, and Kurumi will be there being awesome and getting solo lines, Rena, Fuyuka, and Taguchi will probably end up as little/no solo lines but are cute and atleast vocally capable of unison lines and dance performance, then Rikako would be the in here being cute, possibly the Sayu type position who is trying to improve her singing in order to get lines and be considered center/ace though she'll probably be center of dance formation regardless right behind/next to Hamachan.

Wouldn't this be an adorable group XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users