• Please log in to reply
599 replies to this topic

#161 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

Weren't some Berryz fans unhappy with the only-font-coloured Tshirts? I understand that, if you're in the crowd you want your favourite to see you wearing her colours. And grey seems like such a boring colour...

However, I like the promo-outfits a lot. And the gold theme. I'm thinking about getting a fan and photos of course.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#162 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

Poster HQ

tumblr_n2gcwhpsoe1rrmctno1_400.jpg

#163 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

2vukobs.jpg

#164 sweetbene

sweetbene

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

From my friends at the concert : solo Tshirts are made with cheap fabrics, like Uniclo shirts. Nobody buy them and people tend to wear Chance! Tshirts.

#165 lunalux45

lunalux45

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

The solo shirts this time are kinda... meh.
I really liked the original Michishige eleven shirts, but didn't buy them in time. I was hoping not to make the same mistake for this tour's shirts, but this time I don't even want them tbh. I might get a riho towel though, because I'm loving the outfits. Every single girl looks gorgeous in them.

ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ

~Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Fukumura Mizuki, Hagiwara Mai, Inaba Manaka~

~Makino Maria~

.:*:・'゜Sayashi Riho':*:.

rihoo.tumblr.com

#166 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

via Hello!Online's twitter:

Hello Online @hello_online 22m

According to concert reports, new 12th generation auditions for Morning Musume '14 have been announced at their concert.

Hello Online @hello_online 16m

According to fans the audition is titled 'Golden Audition'.

#167 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

^To add on to that, Tsunku's version of What is Love started playing, and a letter from him was delivered, and read out by Harunan.

Fukuchan thought Sayu was going to graduate and started crying, but thankfully it's just auditions. Most of the members don't seem surprised (from fan reports).

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#168 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

Too bad shirts are made from cheap fabric.
I asked my friend if she could get me one because it would be my first tour where I could get goods from.

Meh. That sucks because the prices are higher than last tour...

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#169 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

Oh so Kawaguuchi Lilia is the end of the tour, okay ! I haven't followed this thread enough :D

#170 Icee

Icee

daredemoヾ(*´∇`)ノ daisuki

• Senpai
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

I didn't like the t-shirt/parka design because of the one tiny bolt on the front, but I didn't even think of being at a concert and wearing a grey shirt that only has tiny details with the member's colour. That sucks that they're apparently made out of bad material too. It's definitely different and more creative than other shirts (like the camouflage from Rival Survival [although that went with the concert theme] or the also-plain Colourful Chara shirts) but it's not good for concerts. The Ai Believe and CHANCE! shirts remain as my favourites.

I'm excited for 12th gen! And Tsunku's version of What is LOVE?!! And the setlist!!!

I have no idea what to expect since this is MM's first "normal" tour in a while. Both 2012 and 2013 had the pattern of spring being member introduction/graduation tours and the fall tour setlists mostly promoted albums. The coupling album isn't really a new album, y'know? The triple a-side is their only recent material to push, so I'm hoping to see some different songs thrown in there this time that aren't predictable.

#171 Kamiya Haine

Kamiya Haine

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

Morning Musume. '14 Spring tour 2014 ~Evolution~
Participating kenshuusei: Yoshihashi, Nomura, Inaba, Wada, Niinuma, Danbara

Setlist 1st show 3/15:
0. Opening act: Ten made nobore! / Kenshuusei
1. Password is 0 (Morning Musume. '14 version)
2. Kimi no kawari wa iyashinai
VTR
3. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa donna kanji dekka?~
MC - Letter from Tsunku: "Golden audition" announcement.
4. Only you
5. Brainstorming
6. Renai hunter (updated)
7. Ai no gundan
8. Dokka~n Capriccio / Kenshuusei
9. Medley: Egao YES Nude → Wakuteka Take a chance (updated) → Kimagure Princess → Kimi sae ireba nani mo iranai → Naichau kamo → Renai Revolution 21 (updated)
MC - Egolution - Some members talk about what they're picky about
10. Coupling medley: Tomo / Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Ishida, Oda → Nakidasu kamo shirenai yo / Sayashi, Oda → Watashi no dekkai hana / Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou → Aishuu romantic / Michishige, Fukumura → Tokimeku tokimeke / Michishige, Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida → Yamete yo! Sindbad / Suzuki, Satou, Kudou, Oda → Shinnen dake wa tsuranukitoose! / Michishige, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo → Kare to issho ni omise ga shitai!
11. Help me!! (updated)
12. One Two Three (updated)
13. What is LOVE?
14. Egao no kimi wa taiyou sa
Encore.
15.Toki wo koe, sora wo koe

MC
16. Wagamama ki no mama ai no joke
End.

Source From Jplop

#172 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

^ Why are Egao YES Nude, Kimagure Princess and Naichau Kamo being performed again ? I'm kinda dissappointed in this setlist. But OdaSayashi Nakidasu Kamo Shirenai yo sounds quite perfect :)

#173 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

^I'm a little disappointed, too, but the coupling medley looks great. I wonder if there'll be 2 versions of it. 

#174 Icee

Icee

daredemoヾ(*´∇`)ノ daisuki

• Senpai
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

I like the coupling medley, but it's pretty predictable otherwise.  ^^; It's understandable to be performing the same songs since this lineup has been going strong for a few years now, but the same Platinum era songs that they choose is weird. There are plenty of other good songs! I know how much the members improve with each tour, but it's not like they spice it up everytime. It's the same ol' background music with the exact same dance, maybe a different formation. I can appreciate the updated songs after typing that sentence out.

Audition site updated to Golden Audition instead of the old Mirai Shojo layout.

#175 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

the only thing I'm disappointed is it's not hamachan♀ coming out after they played WiL Tsunku ver .....

:ph34r: lol

the setlist is ok  ^^;  ... 

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#176 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

^ i guess this concert is the current line up's last concert, so they want to perform songs that is famous in this line up ....Since 12th gen might be coming by the end of this year. 

Posted Image

#177 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

I'm happy the auditions are open again. We all knew this was coming. But still I'm happy.

The setlist looks pretty good! I like it <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#178 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Setlist was expected (and rather boring), I wonder what the new a-side sounds like. I'm kind of excited for the new gen.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#179 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

Set list is a bit meh, but maybe the evening set list is a bit more exciting. Here's hoping we'll get a concert rip from that Toki wo Koe Sore wo Koe performance :)

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#180 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

i like the set list. i see WKTK still in the medley, i m glad. also i saw Only you in the setlist, omgomg that the song that got me into MM.

From my friends at the concert : solo Tshirts are made with cheap fabrics, like Uniclo shirts. Nobody buy them and people tend to wear Chance! Tshirts.

thanks for the info, the design is meh to me plus the fabric is cheap is a total letdown. I'm hoping for part2 to be good, if not i will also stick with Chance tees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users