• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#361 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

Sakura fits well but Karin's voice is too young/bright for the song. And it's so high pitch that I can't really hear sakura...

#362 Hidders

Hidders

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Wow, Haruna did very well on her two solo lines in "Sakura Mankai". I didn't care for Ayaka and Yurina in the song though...

Karin and Sakura probably could have swapped vocals and had it sound better...

Morning-Musume-2022s22.jpg

Avatar and signature set made by me.

Click here for my past avatar/signature combos.

#363 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

Wow Riho sounded so bad in this. Kanashiki Heaven was better in the Live rip than this i think you need to have just strong Voices for that Song and Karin has just a soft Voice. She forces her singing too much and it get's strange after awhile. Same as Sakuras but she was decent.  :good:  ^_^

Edit: Oh Sakura Mankai is one of the better H!P slow paced Songs. Ouch Ayaka was just bad, Yurina was flat, Airi was decent and Haruna isn't the best Singer. This Time most Solos are just not that good. I wonder why. Better nothing to say about poor Risako. why choosing a Song which she can't hit the notes??

#364 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

I went to GOiSU Mode in Hiroshima. Had fun, in the fifth row, so I didn’t have to look at the screen. My first time ever seeing s/mileage and Juice=Juice in concert.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#365 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

...I feel strange saying this, but I honestly like the Riho performance...I thought she sounded pretty darn good.

please note that I don't think this about her very often.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#366 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

^You're not the only one. I actually liked Riho's solo too and I'm very critical of her usually. I think she's improved but she just needs to stop trying to sound like Aichan. I feel like when she has her lines she tries to recreate what Aichan did instead of make it her own or use her own voice for it. Sakura tends to do this a lot too, just with much better results. Risako on the other hand....well, if you have nothing nice to say...

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#367 D-Airi

D-Airi

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

Oh well, all of those shuffle performances are awful :o :( :sob: .

Odakarin is an okay, maybe they should swap karin to sayubee instead for a better result.

And suppin to namida, it is just nightmare watching it, risako was really bad in this particular performance. Kanon did much better. Whatever. I am still mad how they never let airisakurakanonmeimi's version of suppin to namida on any DVD. That was superb.

Riho is riho, her singing skill might get better, but she is not gifted with the 'singer' voice, so yeah. whatever. I still wish they film Airi's version though ^^; .

Sakura mankai is simply flat :sob: . Ayacho was bad, harunan was awful, yurina was flat, the only one decent was airi. But she is not enough to save this performance.

The only savior of these shuffles are the threesome of MizuRiiTomo. Not they are at their best. But still much better than others.

#368 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

My only complain on KH was that when Sakura -or Karin- did the low notes you couldn't hear properly, but then I thought both nailed it. I always like Airi's version of the song, but Chisato's version makes me cringe, but because I don't like her voice. Maybe Tomo would have worked better with Sakura for contrast, but I thought SakuKarin was amazing and pretty flawless. Sakura's scream and the last sentence of the first chorus. <3

Sakura Mankai was terrible. 

Mizuki/Risako/Tomo was good. It lacked something and I'm not sure what, but I really enjoyed Fukuchan and especially Tomo singing here. Risako, not so much. Mizuki was really gorgeous. 

Riho....is Riho, like D-Airi said. It wasn't bad, but singing is just not her element. I heard worse from her. I don't think she was trying to sound like Aichan, especially because it's impossible for her considering their type of voices being really different. She doesn't even try to make the notes longer or like Aichan because she can't. =/

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#369 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hmm, and here I really thought Harunan sounded pretty good in Sakura Mankai... her first line - if I didn't know singing was her weak point I'd think she's a good singer. There was nothing to complain about that line  :o

6DYNteh.png

#370 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

Harunan at least is not tone deaf. That makes things easier for her.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#371 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

I also think we usually don't expect much of Haruna because we know she's on the weaker side in singing, so when she's decent we're super glad for her. And I agree, she's not tone deaf. Her problems would be her weaker voice and maybe not finding the beat. I did think she was okay at the Sakura Mankai performance, but probably because I wasn't expecting more lol. I was more disappointed with Yurina.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#372 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

I also think we usually don't expect much of Haruna because we know she's on the weaker side in singing, so when she's decent we're super glad for her. And I agree, she's not tone deaf. Her problems would be her weaker voice and maybe not finding the beat. I did think she was okay at the Sakura Mankai performance, but probably because I wasn't expecting more lol. I was more disappointed with Yurina.

Yea, I didn't expect much from Haruna most of the time so when she's decent, I feel happy. Most disappointed with Yurina too, to think she had more experience, she was pretty flat throughout.

#373 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

yeah, Karin and Sakura sounds too similar (like range, etc) ... not enough contrast ^^; ^^; even though they are good ...

Riho ... I enjoy watching you dance more than you sing ^^;

the "Viyuden" Trio .... my only complain is the camera work x_x x_x x_x x_x  ... the singing is good .... maybe except Risako (somehow I feel nostalgic from all the "Risako complain" I've read.....  Risako is still Risako :ph34r: )

Sakura Mankai is surprising horrible lol ...Ayaccho, what happened?

yes, I know that except Airi they "can't sing" but I thought they can pull it off ^^; (too high hopes for Airi? :ph34r: )

Kumaichan sounds like her usual self..

however, Haruna on the other hand IS getting better and better

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#374 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

Haruna, I think has potential. Now whether or not she ever really gets to improve, idk. 

Yurina seemed to be 'off' at the last Hello!pro concert, too.... I liked the Tomo/fuku/risako performance the best. Everything else was alright.

#375 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

I want Aarii's Osaka Koi no Uta. Pleaseeee!! Just that i'll die of happiness :sob:

#376 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

Where is all the footage? :'(

#377 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#378 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Does anyone know what extra footage is gonna be on the blu-ray DVD or?

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#379 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

I love how they have the girls dancing on the stairs during performances. The high stage is super cool.

Just to be sure, theres no DRIP yet right?

#380 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

^

thank you !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users