• Please log in to reply
625 replies to this topic

#1 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 09:03 PM

I was kind of interested. Not so much about parts of the world that are mostly one race. But some other countries(especially America and Australia and others) have a large amount of ethnic diversity.
I'm sorry if this question makes anyone uncomfortable.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#2 peko

peko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 09:22 PM

i'm plain ol' caucasian. i am half german and half english. there is like, one drop of native american in the blood line, but it showed up in my dad and sister, who are darker skin and dark hair and eyes. I'm always pale and sunburn easily with a ton of freckles. and i never understood why no one seems to like freckles much.

#3 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 09:27 PM

and i never understood why no one seems to like freckles much.

I like freckles. :blink:
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#4 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 10:38 PM

hooray for freckles!!! me too.
i'm german and swiss. quite caucasian, i guess... i'm reeeeeeallly pale and have dirty-blonde hair... the pale skin i get from my mom. i don't tan, i burn, so i prefer to just stay nice and ghostly... in the winter especially my skin kinda gets translucent. my sisters, however, got some sort of skin pigment and they both tan easily. my mom is kind of allergic to the sun (she can't stay out long or she'll get sick), and though i don't have that, i still can't be out too long or i'll lobsterize... :blink:
one of my sisters has golden blonde hair and the other has/had light brown hair. my oldest sister and i are pretty tall, and my middle sister is average height, i guess. my mom's kind of short for her family, but my dad's rather tall. so yeah...
does that say anything? :lol:
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#5 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

i don't tan, i burn, so i prefer to just stay nice and ghostly... in the winter especially my skin kinda gets translucent.

Casper the friendly sheep goat! :blink: That was cute I liked that. :) Start worrying though if you can ever see completely through your skin. :)

hooray for freckles!!! me too.

Freckles are beauty marks. :lol:
I don't have freckles but I like them.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#6 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:49 AM

heck, I don't even know what caucasian means... I'm just Finnish :blink:
(1,9m (6'2'') and about 80kg (176lb), light skin, some freckles, brown hair and stuff)
originally my mum's family is fron Russia and my dad's from Germany... but that's like hundreds/thousands of years ago ^^

#7 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:42 AM

Caucasian English myself about 6`3 and 210lbs blue eyes and blonde hair. If i follow my fathers side of the family tree it quicklt turns to Scottish and if you go back a few hundred years it takes me back to Denmark. If however you follow my mothers side of the family tree it does not seem to matter how far back you go its English all the way (well ok as far back as we have a fmily tree of her side anyway.).

#8 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:14 AM

I am 50% Irish and 50% Mexican. Pretty unusual mix, huh? My dad's side of the family came during the patato famine in the mid-1800s. There were two brothers that came over to the US. One stayed up north the other came south to Texas. My mom's side lived in Mexico then came to Texas about the turn of the 20th century.

i don't tan, i burn, so i prefer to just stay nice and ghostly... in the winter especially my skin kinda gets translucent. my sisters, however, got some sort of skin pigment and they both tan easily.

You basically discribed my skin as well. I got my dad's skin and my brother got my mom's natural tan skin.

Posted Image

#9 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 12:50 PM

WHOO HOO!!! THE FIRST AZIAN RESPONSE!!! j/k j/k. i'm blood is chinese but i and a straight up 2 1/2 generation ABC (american born chinese). i'm so american i listen to country music. of course i did live in the south for 4 years. SO ALL YOU CHINESE OUT THERE DON'T HATE ON ME!!! J/K :blink: i know how to swear in chinese and that's about it, mainly in cantonese.
and since some are talking about skin color, my skin is not yellow but white cuz i'm always on the comp looking for H!P stuff, majority of the tyme :rolleyes

#10 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 02:16 PM

Caucasian? Guess I´m that. and swedish! :) Actually, I did some research and I think like, 5% percent of me is.........gypsy. :lol: It surprised me alittle, but then I remembered my grandpa (who died when I was 5) and he definitely was at least 50% gypsy. I´m not 100% sure about any of the above, but I think it's kinda cool anyways. :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#11 Jens

Jens

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

I'm swedish too!
Which means I'm caucasian.

How many swedes are there in this forum?

(Svenskarna tar över i forumet!)
Posted Image

#12 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

I'm anglosaxon :blink: English, Scotish and Irish. My uncle menioned something else... but I don't pay much attention to him :c06: But I must say I do tan very nicely, when it's even that... *has a major farmers tan right now from golf* :rolleyes

#13 peko

peko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:50 AM

i'm glad everyone likes freckles! whew. lol. I dont tan either. I burn. it sucks. I am so super white, then if I spend some time in the pool in summer i burn so bad, but it never fades to a tan, I just stay white. sucks sometimes. and being so pale makes my freckles just stand out that much more. but, i like my skin for the most part :lol: lol.

#14 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:29 PM

That´s good... :lol: Freckles is nice. XD
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#15 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:14 PM

my grandparents were born in Japan and moved to Brazil.

Well, my father's parents were from Tokyo and my mother's parents were from Hokkaido and Nagoya. My parents say they came here because of the World War.

#16 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:01 PM

i have no idea what caucasian means..
but im like 100% swedish as far as i know :lol:
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#17 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:12 PM

i have no idea what caucasian means..
but im like 100% swedish as far as i know :lol:

caucasian means a white person

im asian ( cambodian ) i was born in canada ontario, im the only one in the family who's a real canadian lol, my sis was born in thailand n parents in cambodia

#18 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:46 PM

I'm swedish/finnish. Eventhough I'm born in finland i feel mostly swedish though :lol:
mom is swedish, dad is "swedish finn" so i only learned swedish before I moved to sweden.

#19 Jens

Jens

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

Wow, so far we are 4 swedes here! :w00t!:

Me
Ayu
hu5h
Santa-san
Posted Image

#20 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:19 PM

Wow, so far we are 4 swedes here! :w00t!:

Me
Ayu
hu5h
Santa-san

yeah :lol: but we're more than this
if you look in the Hello!Project Agency > Hello! Project Around the World thread, you can see other swedes on this forum :cool
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users