• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

^ Pretty much being the only girl with dyed hair, she's pretty hard to miss! ^_^

But there is another who is very easily recognizable whether she's wearing a mask or not, Center Tachibana Anna.

She's the one that wears the Red Mask, but even in events where she's got a white one, you can still tell which is her because she's always got her hair in a ponytail and wears a bow on top of her head.

In the MV though, Risa Sawada is wearing goggles on her head, if that becomes her thing (as I believe there was a former member before who did), she'd make three! :P

#42 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, I recognized seeing her. I just couldn't put the name to the face. And yeah, this makes 3 members who I can identify now. 

#43 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:38 AM

It doesn't help much when they're together as Kamen Joshi as they dress alike except for the pink/blue, but when they're in their groups (Alice Juban, Steam Girls, Armor Girls), it's a lot easier to tell who is who by looking at the clothes and other indicators.

But without masks I can pretty much put names to faces of most of the girls.... though not from the trainee groups. :P

#44 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

An english trailer video for them seems to have been released a few days ago.

https://www.facebook...401071/?fref=nf

Edit: Alice Project also seems to have created a separate channel for their english subbed videos which explains why I haven't seen any in  a while. I thought they had given up on subtitling them. There also seem to be two new groups at the bottom of the artist page. From what I can read of the names, it seems that there's Kamen Joshi trainees west, and Slime Girls West.

#45 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

^ The trailer isn't actually new.

It was the opening movie they used for their SSA show and they've got some footage of the movie and opening song on their channel and you can see some "making of's" for the movie there as well.

A couple vids of the Kamen Joshi West trainees:

I believe those are the only vids of the West trainees uploaded so far.

#46 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:20 AM

I seem to have stumbled on the Kamen Joshi english website. It's probably been around for a while, and I just haven't noticed it. The first of the "3 articles of Kamen Joshi" seems to be contradicting itself a bit though.

#47 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:39 AM

^ It is a bit confusing the way it's worded but, it just means they can date, just not date fans of the group (Kamen Joshi Wota) or any of the KJ staff. If they do, they'll be fired.
But, dating "normal" guys is okay.

The second article is the one that confuses me! :P

#48 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:05 AM

^ The way I interpreted that one is that if they appear on an annual popular contest between male and female singers, they will get to invite a fan to their house (without getting in trouble).

#49 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

^ Yeah, that's the way it seems to me too but..... it just seems a bit too scandalous to be real! :lol:

#50 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

KamenJoshi released a new song. Their Discography system also confuses me a lot. They don't have very many CDs available to buy in their store and yet they have a large discography for pretty much all the groups. I'm assuming the stuff is probably only available to buy in Japan, or do they just prioritize performances over CD selling?

#51 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:35 AM

New Kamenjoshi song Burn Burn Beans was performed for the first time.

#52 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:55 PM

I really like it :D Very fun :3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#53 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:34 AM

Video digest for Kamen Joshi's One Man Live at Saitama Super Arena DVD:

Goes on sale on April 20th!

#54 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:50 AM

It seems the girls of Kamen Joshi are getting a regular page in "Scawaii" magazine:

And Kawamura Nanaka is going to star in a  horror movie:

And finally.... it looks like Tsukino Moa has a photobook:

Although, I haven't seen it on Amazon.jp or CD Japan just yet.

#55 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:24 AM

Kamiya Erina being the Image Character for DVD Fab Blu-ray & DVD copy software:

Campaign movie:

part 1:

part 2:

#56 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:08 AM

Tachibana Anna's birthday festival happened on the 29th and the english subs for it are just being released. It has some good performance clips and her speech was just as emotional as Mori Kanon (who had her birthday a couple weeks earlier). 

#57 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:56 PM

Kamen Joshi has been on fire lately releasing new songs. This one is apparently the opening theme for something. It sounds awesome though.

#58 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:53 AM

The last Otaku Satisfaction video is really hilarious. These segments are usually always pretty good, but this one is definitely one of the better ones out there. And it has english subtitles so you are able to understand what's happening.

#59 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:02 AM

On the latest Otaku Satisafaction Ranking, it was revealed in her blog that Ume Koume is graduating from Steam Girls!

Koume talks about her father being diagnosed with heart disease and that he collapsed.

And now that he can't work, she wants to support him, the father who raised her (or something like that.)

Steam Girls has a cheki event on the 27th and may be her last.

She says the schedule is still undecided and will be announced as soon as it is.

Lastly she says that she will finally return to being a "normal girl".

http://ameblo.jp/ali...2153252855.html

#60 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:34 AM

That's too bad, but a graduation of one of the members was bound to happen sometime. I hope she'll be happy with her decision. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users