• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

Keeping calm... :D No need to worry really.

HKT just made their shuffle the other day... NMB pushing Team M and Team BII + new stage... SKE shuffled their teams not too long ago... AKB Team 4 just formed

The only thing that needs to be fixed is Team K and no need to destroy everything else because of that.

It has to be a cruel way to announce a concert of some kind. 

#42 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Sadly I can see them destroying every other group and team's current bonds just to fix team K.

Management can really be that retarded sometimes.

Oh, I remember Akimoto saying stuff about this on a radio show one time:

"Maybe I'll put Osaka's top 2 as centers in AKB"

"I want to see Paruru getting sent to SKE to fix her dancing"

"Maybe if I put Mayuyu in NMB, she might cause something interesting to happen"

"Please forget about the whole 'Penant Race' thing"

"It might actually be interesting to have Kashiwagi move to HKT"

"I also thought of having Kojima Mako head to JKT"

"Having Yokoyama Yui take over Takahashi Minami's position sounds amusing"

"Having Suda Akari as center in NMB also sounds amusing"

#43 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

One of the problems they may want to fix is that less and less of the top members (in the election) come from AKB.

There's Sashihara, and the SKE and NMB who keep climbing in ranks. Several of the top AKB members have (or a going to) graduated.

And Aki-p's first choice for future center (Jurina) isn't even a full AKB member.

#44 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

^

^

There are so much stupidity right there...

It would be so sad if they started to shuffle around girls even between sister groups. The rivality that SKE and NMB are building on is too interesting and amusing. And pushing these groups to do better.

I kind of saw Sayanee in a Team K concurrency before Oshima announced her graduation but now there are no benefits for Sayanee/NMB to go to Team K. Team K would just become a Jurina/Sayanee battle with AKB backdancers.

^

But it doesn't really fix anything more than sister group aces taking over even more. 

Building up a fanbase takes years,  there aren't an instant fix for popularity. Trying to mess up sister groups growth to prevent them from overtake AKB is just a stupidity that makes people angry.

#45 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

There's no way to be certain about anything. Maybe just a few girls will be moved around. Maybe many. Management can do that. They can do a lot. And it can be a fantastic decision or completely idiotic. We have no idea what they will do.

Edit: Also, I just realize there's no actual news of this being something that will happen, so I think I'll wait until the concert happens before I say something.

#46 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

Bad things happen when they just throw out things like this and let fans speculate and become frustrated:

NMB should go independent.

Let's cancel the orders for AKB's next single 

Nagoya dome is the graduation concert for SKE48

But Team M tour starts the day after the event.

These thoughts fans have right now doesn't really help... Please don't hold back on the information.

#47 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

I expect the worst!

signature3.png

#48 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

As long as they don't do something extremely stupid like transfer SayaMilky + one of the four HKT frontgirls to AKB permanently then I'm fine with whatever comes of this shuffle since I hated the 2012 one with a passion. Mayuyu going back to B and K getting some of the new gen pushes would make anything else questionable worthwhile. 

I think Mio will get a concurrency in lieu of Haruppi and Keicchi will get one in place of Yagura. I'm personally hoping for Meru to do a concurrency to Team K though it'd be a bit of a bummer since Yuko wouldn't be there anymore (at least they've been together lately to offer a glimpse of what could have been :( ). I'd be surprised if Milky and Jurina don't keep their concurrency. I haven't been keeping up with SKE so I have no idea who would be likely to get a concurrency/transfer among them. 

Yukirin in HKT sounds like a fantastic idea actually... 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

I am fine with 2-3 girls from each team being mixed into other teams from another group - as a concurrency (e.g., Shuu, Aanya, Yukko to Team K in a concurrent role, or something similar). And the reason for concurrency is quite simple: I really like the dynamics of HKT48 and the HKT48 shows, so if someone were to be removed permanently from that group, it would be a big let down. 

So something massive would be stupid, especially since HKT48 just had their promotions and shuffles already, and same with SKE48. I know Team K needs fresh blood, but that can easily be solved by two kenkyuusei promotions and at the most an additional two-three concurrency members. Oh well. We'll see what will happen...

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

LOL .. i believe I posted on the AKB48 35th single thread not long ago about the more you want them to split the more frustrating you will get ..
I don't remember the exact date but its not that long ago.. but we have been told that they have a official name for it now .. its call AKB48 group ..
I believe I posted on AKB48 thread on new year day about not thinking about old ideas .. they will to come up with new ideas ..
and they did .. Team 8 is coming and the latest news AKB48 group big shuffle event ..
I am still a relatively new 48 fan and only started in very late 2010 .. but I know AKB48 or AKB48 group is ever changing ..
Its their willingness to try new ideas that got them so far .. and they do admit that sometimes is screwed up while sometimes it work ..

Basically .. to me .. I am just looking forward to the event ..
I may get disappointed or I may be very happy with what happen .. but its all part of the excitment and that's the reason I like them ..
I can never get bored with them for too long ..

Being a AKB48 group fan who likes all their groups .. its actually not a big deal to me ..
they can transfer the whole AKB48 to HKT48 and I will still be fine ..
I would even be fine if they move them even to Nogizaka46 .. lol

So .. I am looking forward to it .. :)
great news .. :)
ps.
Anyone got any details on the AKB48 group big shuffle event?

lastly .. I wonder what will happen to those people who have 1 oshimen a group and they get they oshimen transfer to another group which will create a double oshimen in the same group .. oshihen and find another oshimen? .. LOL ..and do this every year if they make it an annual event?

#51 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

I'm all for new ideas but lately it seems they only come up with new ideas without following through on them.

What happened to the draft system? The Pennant race? The new stages? and so on.

Aki-p even said on radio recently that people should forget about the pennant race.

And this before they even managed to fully explain what it was.

#52 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

^The draft happened. As far I recall it was not guaranteed to happen every year. The new stages on the other hand...yeah we can all count on an even longer wait for those. Hopefully this incoming shuffle is the last for at least three years.

Things I can see happening:

Concurrent positions go bye bye completely
Instead of AKB being the only group with members from each group all of them will consist of members of AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT and possibly SNH/JKT settling the matter of sister groups invading AKB but the reverse never happening or happening on too small a scale.
Upward surge in sales due to the balance established by the above.
Senbatsu across the board will look much more interesting than it has the past two years.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#53 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

I really hope it's just a few girls from each team...even if the swap was permanent and not a concurrency any more.  I want them to love their team and if they keep doing this some of them may lose their spirit  :(

h_obanner.jpg

#54 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

When I first read big shuffle event, the first thing that popped into my mind was a concert of only shuffles.

If it is not what I first thought of, then I don't see them shuffling sister groups since they have done it at their own concerts and have recently have had shuffles. Maybe new concurrent members or a AKB48 only shuffle less Team 4.

#55 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

I'm all for new ideas but lately it seems they only come up with new ideas without following through on them.

What happened to the draft system? The Pennant race? The new stages? and so on.

Aki-p even said on radio recently that people should forget about the pennant race.
And this before they even managed to fully explain what it was.

LOL .. if they follow through all their new ideas ..
I would have a 48 version in my country now .. but they will be losing millions at the same time .. :P

#56 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

108 Suitei Marmalade

who performed this in the concert? SKB48 is kinda vague, SKE or AKB? hehehe. i wish Future Girls with Natsumi performed this. 

#57 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Unit Matsuri

Kageanna : Owada Nana

M01. Smile Kamikakushi (Tentoumu Chu! but Sakura replacing Meru)
M02. Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (Owada Nana, Ota Yuuri, Mukaichi Mion, Komiyama Haruka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku)
M03. MatsumuLOVE (Matsumura Kaori)
M04. After Rain

MC (Members with BAKARHYTHM)

M05. Tomo no Ura Boujou (Iwasa Misaki)
M06. Enkyori Poster (Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Yabushita Shu, Takahashi Juri, Murayama Yuiri, Nishino Miki, Miyawaki Sakura)

MC (Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Furuhata Nao, Kodama Haruka, Fujie Reina)

M07. Krone to Pan (Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Furuhata Nao, Kodama Haruka, Fujie Reina)
M08. Wagamama na Nagareboshi (Shimazaki Haruka, Kawaei Rina)
M09. Rappa Renshuuchuu (Watanabe Mayu)

MC (Watanabe Miyuki, Suda Akari, Yamauchi Suzuran, Oota Aika)

M10. Tanin Gougi na Sunset (Watanabe Miyuki, Suda Akari, Yamauchi Suzuran, Oota Aika)
M11. Ookami to Pride (Iriyama Anna, Shiroma Miru)
M12. Birthday Wedding (Kashiwagi Yuki)

MC (Sashihara Rino, Kizaki Yuria, Shimazaki Haruka, Yagura Fuuko)

M13. Boyhunt no Hohou Oshiemasu (Sashihara Rino, Kizaki Yuria, Shimazaki Haruka, Yagura Fuuko)
M14. Kirigisu Jin (No Sleeves)
M15. Romance Privacy (French Kiss)
M16. Stoic ga Bigaku (Ichikawa Miori, Oba Mina, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, Yabuki Nako, Yabushita Shu, Watanabe Mayu)
M17. Soredemo Suki da yo (Sashihara Rino)

MC (Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Nagao Mariya, Furukawa Airi, Takajo Aki)

M18. Ichi ni no San (Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Nagao Mariya, Furukawa Airi, Takajo Aki)
M19. Itsumo soba ni (Kuramochi Asuka)
M20. Watashi Leaf (Iriyama Anna, Owada Nana, Kawaei Rina, Matsui Jurina)
M21. Jane Doe (Takahashi Minami)
M22. Tsugi no Pierce (Not Yet)

MC (Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Matsui Rena)

M23. Shower no ato kara (Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Matsui Rena)
M24. JJ ni karita mono (Umeda Ayaka, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka, Takahashi Minami, Takayanagi Akane, Yamada Nana)
M25. Hatsukoi Dash (Watariroka Hashiritai)
M26. Kanpeki Guu no ne (Watariroka Hashiritai)

MC (Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Sashihara Rino)

M27. Heart Eleki
M28. Suzukake Nanchara
M29. Sayonara Crawl
M30. Koisuru Fortune Cookie

Announcement: Oshima Yuko will graduate at the AKB48 Concerts at the National Stadium in 29th/30th March

EN01. Maeshika Mukanee
EN02. Heavy Rotation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakdown of songs ranking in Request Hour 2014, 200-101

By Group

AKB48: 56
SKE48: 22
NMB48: 17
HKT48: 4
SDN48: 1

By Team

Team K: 12
Team B: 8
Team A: 6
Team S: 6
Team KII: 5
Team Surprise: 4
Team N: 4
Team 4: 2
AKB48 Himawarigumi: 1
HKT48 Himawarigumi: 1
AKB48 Kenkyuusei: 1
HKT48 Kenkyuusei: 1
All other teams: 0

By Type:

Songs from Singles: 50 (32 B-sides, 18 A-sides)
Stage Songs: 40
Album Songs: 9
Other: 1

"Other" only includes Sugar Rush

#58 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Thank you for the breakdown, pink-ku-san!  :gitaa: 

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#59 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

Well, can't imagine things at shuffle, it may be good or bad, never know what will happen. Actually as I recall Tokyo Dome Concert Shuffle was quite harsh. Old Team 4 disbandment but somehow from there born awesome teams I think. Team A like a dream team for me, even though it's not impossible Team A will be completely shuffled. Well, better get ready  for the worst.

#60 rwprazr

rwprazr

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

i can't predict how much times will be streaming for 100 songs in one day ??  :blink:

48 family is full of suprised  :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users