• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Ever had a dream related to AKB48 or sister groups?

Related to AKB48 as a group?

Related to AKB48 members?

Related to AKB48 staff?

Related to Akimoto Yasushi? (Don't worry, no one will judge you) XD

Want to share it?

Don't be shy, you can't control the inner workings of your unconsciousness. :P

Feel free to share your AKB related dreams here. :)

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#2 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

I dreamed that I join HKT48, then held a concurrent position with Team K. 

I became close friends with Sashihara Rino, and Ota Aika, then I met Itano Tomomi, and started crying(I'm a Tomomi fan. : P).

Then I took a position in the Senbatsu for AKB48, having position number 2. 

Weird dream, but it was good. ^^;

#3 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

I definately have (When I am not having my Chinami and Morning Musume dreams.).

I would join AKB48 from the draft confrence,and at first I would be really shy and quiet. As I got to know the girls and the type of audience I have as a indiviual,I would become the tomboy/comedian girl I am within the group. I would join Team B.

Then,I would get to meet Nakanyan and Aanya (due to connections XD.) and literally die.

At first,I would be a really unpopular member,but work myself all the way up to a Senbatsu girl.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

I often day-dream about what I would change in the AKB Groups when I would be AkiP's substitute for some odd reason (I also imagine I'm a very famous Hollywood person at the same time), but which fan doesn't do this from time to time? It's also rather the opposite of "unconsciousness" as requested in the opening topic. :)

I probably dream a lot about the 48 groups when I sleep. Since I spend so much time enjoying the 48 world during the time I'm awake this is rather likely. But as it is with dreams you usually don't remember them after you wake up. Only if you wake up suddenly during the dream you will be able to remember a fragment of it, I guess. As far as I can recall this only happened to me once with a 48 girl in it. Which was Matsui Rena... rather surprisingly to me. It changed my view of her from that point forward. The dream is private though, so nothing to share there really regarding the happenings in it, as far as I can remember them (but it was on some Downton Abbey era train station during some kind of war with flying zeppelin battleships. Well... odd dream stuff, you know.) :)

signature3.png

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

I've had a couple, but they've mainly just been meeting members or attending handshake events. Nothing overtly personal, heh, besides apparently having access to meet with them as long as I wanted. :P

#6 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

I had a dream that Maeda (Acchan) won the senbatsu election and tore off all her skin to reveal that she was a robot.  Then she flew away.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

I've had two almost identical Yukirin dreams that I can recall at the moment :D Basicially:

It is night and I am sleeping on the floor in a huge room with a lot of random people,  then I wake up because someone is walking around in that room. I watch her walk around for a while before she finds me and she apologizes for the inconvenience. It is fine, don't worry...

Then she just lay down on me and falls asleep... and she is really heavy, surprisingly heavy, but I don't want to wake her up so I just let her sleep on top of me and endure it for the rest of the dream. O_o

Don't worry, she was wearing a pink pajama both times and I was under a blanket so nothing exciting really happened :lol:

It seems like I've stopped to dream during the nights though... It has been years since I enjoyed an interesting and detalied dream to be amazed by after the alarm did what it was designed to do. 

Needs more 48G dreams... :(

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

I've had dreams of being around certain members while voting for the Sousenkyo (Sae was going crazy - shouting "Everyone vote for me!!") and I had a dream with Takamina in it, I forgot what happened.

But most recent was Akimoto Yasushi was in my dreams. :blink: I was at this luxurious hotel (was that it?) and he was there also, and I kinda started following him around to try to get hints on AKB's next single. He didn't find it weird or turn me down. He was quite calm and quiet ^^;

That's all so far!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 Numanazami

Numanazami

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

Had a dream meeting Takahashi Juri, we just talked though although I can't remember the situation was like in my dream hahaha and of course I woke up w/ a big smile on my face :)

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

LOL .. i didn't even know we had this thread .. XD
So far .. I only had 3 dream related to 48G .. in years of fandom ..
one is RanRan whom I am not really a fan ... I just dream I went for her solo event .. strange ..lol
another is Meru .. which is really wishful .. I actually dream that she became my secret girlfriend ..OMG
then last is Kitano Ruka .. I dream that we are dating and spending time with each other ..LOL

The strange thing is .. I never dream of any of my 48G oshimen ... LOL
but I did dream about my H!P oshimen .. MM Koharu and S/mileage Sakichy ..which may not be good as both graduated young and early ..

So that's it 5 idol dream in 7 years of idol fandom ... thats terrible .. right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users