18 replies to this topic

#1 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Dear Readers,

I have to start off firstly by saying that I've gotten permission from Haku to post about this here. As I was always hesitant in regards to breaching of H!O/HPS in regard to finding potential staff for Hello!Fansubs.

Anyway, I'll try to make this brief although that doesn't usually turn out well when it comes to me posting.

H!F is currently and always searching for more staff to help us in subbing H!P content.

I'll first start off with the Staff that we are looking for:
Translators: You're the one that basically makes a project possible for release. We provide you with the Timings to a given project and you simply have to input the translations in accordance to the provided timing.

Karaoke Typesetters: You bring life into a PV. We've been fortunate enough to have Tomo-chan be with us and basically being sole Karaoke TSer for the team. We've had some aide us in the past and sadly they've all moved on/ become solo acts so all our PV/Perf's are put onto Tomo-chan. So if there's others that may be experienced/interested in this, be warned, the screening process can be quite intimidating but Tomo-chan only wants the best when it comes to doing PV/Perfs.

Timers (Select projects): Although I'm still the one doing most of the timing for projects, there are some requests that we'd like to fulfill, but I don't quite want to time those and we do have a backup timer (raven412) but again he's selective of said projects. For those that may be interested in this position, be warned, I may just put you on a "back-up list" until said projects come to hand to need a timer for it.

Okay and now with the positions out of the way, let's sorta spoil you all in regards to what projects H!F has had on the backburner {Some of these date way back to when H!F debuted back in '07 =X}

Projects (completed but pending translations):
- 2 Alo-Hello!'s {There's 1 more but not timed yet}
- 11 Utaban's {There's 13 more that aren't timed}
- 5 Greeting DVD's
- 8 PB/Extended DVD's
- 3 Random shows {All 3 need timings}
- 26 PV Making of's
- ## Way too many PV/Perf's {Mostly pending Karaoke TS, a chunk needing K-timing}

So all in all, we have a LOT of projects that are just pending translations, so that's the reason I've come to post about it on H!O. I may not be on the forums that often except in the Troubleshooting sections due to aiding some users with the Tracker/Torrent issues.

And again I apologize for making this thread much longer than it should be so...

TLDR:
We are seeking out Translators to help us push out numerous releases that we have in store for the fans/community.

If you, or if you happen to know anyone that may be able to help us, please leave a message either in this thread or shoot me a PM and I'll be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time and as well as thank you to all of you who have supported us in our 6 years of existence and still going strong by providing weekly releases for over a year now =X

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#2 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:33 AM

I know bumping is always discouraged but it's been well over 2 years, without much luck/change in status.

So I thought to just poke to see if at this current time if there may be any new members/subbers may be interested in helping H!F with our projects.

If anyone or if anyone knows of any others that may be interested in helping us, please let me know. As I want to get these projects that are pending Translations out, opposed to just scrapping/deleting them even though I've already invested the time into working on them.

But just want to say that I'm happy to see that the subbing community is still quite active to bring subs to the masses.

Hope you've all had a great Thanksgiving / holiday weekend.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#3 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:24 PM

I don't know enough Japanese to help out, but I wish you luck! While you don't need to worry so much about PVs nowadays, since UFA is adding subtitles to the more recent ones, things like TV appearances, radio shows, DVDs and older PVs are still lacking in subs lately. I hope you get some people who are interested! If I knew enough Japanese I would have been happy to assist!

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#4 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:12 AM

In an effort of at least trying to spark up some life back into H!F, thought I'd do another bump of this thread to see if there may be any new interested people in helping us revive H!F as we are about to turn 9 years old this April.

Would be great to be able to get a project or two completed for it. =X

So if you are interested or know anyone that may be interested, do reply here, or PM me.

Thank you.

#5 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

I would like to help out in the translations but I don't have much time now as I am in University, so maybe I can help out in the summer holidays :)

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#6 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:58 PM

That sounds good, definitely when you have time freed up, do contact me via PM.

Then we can set up something ^_^.

Thank you.

#7 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:36 PM

Are any efforts being made to have typical Japanese DVD H!P releases?  I'm pretty sure their export business is doing well, but its very frustrating to spend lots of money on DVD Magazines, live events, interviews etc. not knowing a word of Japanese.

I just watched some segments from a Kpop DVD I have (KARA) and all of the segments had English subtitles, even the lyrics of the music videos.  It added SO much to the enjoyment and understanding!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#8 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

Hmm a bit of a fan of KARA as well, but when it comes to H!P DVD releases, I don't know myself, but I want to assume that having included ENG Subs isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Which is why there's fansubs for said DVDs/content. It'd save us all a lot of time AND they can even profit MORE if they did have ENG subs. I mean it took them a long time before they started including ENG Subs for their MVs online. So it might time more time to do official subs for their DVDs.

Don't quote me on that though, just assuming.

#9 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

Where do such fansubs exist, are they just posted on YouTube?  I'd love to see some (especially for C-ute and Angerme).

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#10 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:24 PM

NOt too sure if you'll have much luck via YouTube as most of them do get flagged/taken down due to Copyright. As I know most of Hello!Fansub's stuff isn't on YouTube anymore when we used to upload all our content.

So it's mainly here on H!O or other H!P sites. I can't give specifics because I don't know myself.

You can go to the Tracker and type in "DVD Mag" and tick the "Subtitled" option. There are some Magazines subbed, BUT due to lateness they may or may not have Seeders.

For C-ute only one is English subbed, but 2 others are Chinese subbed.

Not too many of those are subbed mainly because of the amount of work that goes into them. We did 2 and I do remember how much work went into them and didn't really want to continue. Although with an active staff I wouldn't mind working on them again. But yeh, that's what this thread is for, to find new members to help out.

#11 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:15 AM

You can go to the Tracker and type in "DVD Mag" and tick the "Subtitled" option. There are some Magazines subbed, BUT due to lateness they may or may not have Seeders.

Ah, this I was not aware of.  Thanks for the tip, and it's sad to hear there's not much hope for official subs though... I would have thought there'd be a demand for it.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#12 hottonasupaisu

hottonasupaisu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

I've been studying Japanese for almost 4 years now. Let me know if you need me for anything!

Maki Nishikino ♥ Umi Sonoda ♥ Eli Ayase 

Tokiya Ichinose ★ Otoya Ittoki ★ Natsuki Shinomiya

Chihaya Kisaragi ♪ Makoto Kikuchi ♪ Takane Shijou

Aoi Kiriya ♥ Juri Kurebayashi ♥ Otome Arisugawa ♥ Yurika Todo ♥ Rin Kurosawa ♥ Seira Otoshiro ♥ Mizuki Kanzaki

#13 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:13 AM

delete post

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#14 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:26 PM

I can do Timing/Encoding & Typesetting 

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#15 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

Hello!

I think I can help out ^_^ I'll PM you! 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#16 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hello hiromi,

Thanks for the interest and shall await your PM.

As I know currently as most know, we're quite in-active despite still having numerous projects under our hood that are just pending translations.

Though it's been a few years, if those projects do get tended to, I'll need to update my scripts as I know meGUI has changed a bit to where some of my scripts are dated and need mending to adapt to it.

#17 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:46 AM

I know I'm a year late but I'd like to someday do a trial period of being an Editor/QCer/Encoder Assistant (if such a position exists).

#18 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:47 PM

Hello higherlife,

Sorry, provided that we're pretty much off the radar due to lack of translators, that's the only position we're seeking right now. THat and perhaps Karaoke FX for whatever things we have left for that.

But for the ones you're requesting for, no need for those at this point in time.

Although still appreciate you taking the time to ask about them though.

#19 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

Hello higherlife,

Sorry, provided that we're pretty much off the radar due to lack of translators, that's the only position we're seeking right now. THat and perhaps Karaoke FX for whatever things we have left for that.

But for the ones you're requesting for, no need for those at this point in time.

Although still appreciate you taking the time to ask about them though.

Greetings SacredCultivator,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me even though I'm a year late. No need to apologize as I know the position(s) I was asking for was a stretch. Do you have a fansub style sample that I can take a look so I can re-apply in the future when I'm better? Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users