89 replies to this topic

#21 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Thanks kirisei,

That gives us 16/17 - and it's either 17 or someone thought they saw a certain member from the aforementioned list but got it wrong (meaning it's 16).

Well, looks like there won't be any Ayachan in senbatsu...

Edit: lol I need coffee. :lol: I read "Jurina" as the third member. Of course she's already counted for, so 14 + 2 = 16 obviously.

#22 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

people have been saying ske will lose sales since last year . . .

Whomever is picking the girls for selection probably credits themselves as the reason it hasn't

no extra incentives beyond the usual yet for this single

so not surprised they go with the selection that works and if it does, those girls aren't going anywhere.

schedule says kaotan has a performance today so I doubt she is in Thailand.

#23 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

It actually does not matter to me ..
I am still thinking how am I going to save my SKE48 fandom .. lol

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

There's speculation that this uncomfirmed girl is Ayachan:
https://lh5.googleus...-h499/aya13.gif

#25 kirisei

kirisei

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I dont sure about Kaotan but Shibata Aya also in the list name.

as I know some girls go back to JP already , the other still here and some of them go to spa.

#26 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Members caught as they appear to be filming what could possibly be bonus footage for the single in Thailand:

http://distilleryves...a9f195f_101.mp4

http://distilleryves...a1fb25d_101.mp4

BW54hIOCYAAH4Yq.jpg

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#27 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

One more, this time a sneak shot by non-staff of the PV filming:

#28 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Yeah, fans are commenting that filming in outside locations in countries where the staff does not have much control is too risky as filming has been a parade of leaks since day one. XD There was a pic with what appeared to be an SKE staff holding cardboardbox as bulleting board saying "Don't film" or "Don't take photos" (can't remember exactly) and in which picture you could see an elephant. So yeah, the video will have elephants. XD

There is also people filming the preparations for the rotating platform:

Whoever decided to leak the stuff had quite a lot of time to decide and plan how to do it. I saw this video when it was uploaded but it didn't make any sense so I didn't share it. Now that I saw the one with the member dancing it all made sense.

I will stand on the fence about the song preview in the video, who knows if they decided to take chance and film one of the coupling songs' videos as well. But this could possibly be an individual shot that will appear in the PV and this could be the song for the main track. Sounds like a genki song.

Posted Image

#29 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

senbatsu

木﨑・中西・松井珠・須田・向田・北川・古川・古畑・大場・大矢・高柳・石田・木本・菅・柴田・松井玲

IN: Nakanishi, kitagawa, Shibata

OUT : Yukiko, Sayaka, Miki

201310261448_10651.jpg

#30 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Title of single is Sansei Kawaii (賛成カワイイ)

First performance picture from today's concert at Kobe:

https://plus.google....sts/XsABngRgWmR

Posted Image

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Yay Ayachan confirmed, boo Mikitty out.

#32 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Senbatsu list plus short mp3 (I think it is a concert rip):

http://migikata48.tu...d-sansei-kawaii

(update)

radio rip (short 1:50 min but still longer than above):

http://www.mixcloud..../sansei-kawaii/

#33 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

What a plain song. Seems to have that sample arrangement with trumpet a la Choco no Dorei, but not as interesting. It will grow up though, once I listen to it a hundred times like we do with all singles.

Posted Image

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

I am confuse .. did I count wrong the list have only 15 members ..
and whats the difference with the previous Thailand info we got?

Anyway .. the song is good as usual .. then again .. I can't really remember since when a 48 group single song sound terrible ..lol
that's why .. I go by senbatsu and not by music for 48 group ..lol

#35 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

^

Ishida Anna seems to be missing, now we got 16 again.

That preview brought my usual issues with SKE singles... I find most of their releases to be plain and unexciting. SKE never walks outside the super safe zone, never try to push the boundaries. Do something crazy, do something that brings their skills to the limits for once. Oki Doki was the last a-side that got me really excited.

Kataomoi Finally had the potential but the insane hype overshadowed the final product. With Utsukushiii Inazuma it looked like they dared to walk slightly outside the safe zone but then Kamonegix was revealed.

Melon Juice WTF lol... Kamonegix WFT just happened... Heart Ereki WTF I didn't see that one comming... Sansei Kawaii business exactly as usual.

Great for sales to not challenge your fans with a hit or miss song though. I'm not a huge SKE-fan but I'm sure most fans will love it.

As always... a performance and the PV will decide the final judgement.

#36 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

^ ..well its good to progress and go further than what they usually are .. but I just hope what you are hoping for are still idol because they are idols ..
well there are another big organization that really walk out the safe zone and produce stuff that many many many people like here .. but i am not even sure if its music anymore ..
just start reading on the top half of the forum here .. it would be great because many people are saying it great and wonderful but I just don't get it sadly ..

#37 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

That preview brought my usual issues with SKE singles... I find most of their releases to be plain and unexciting. SKE never walks outside the super safe zone, never try to push the boundaries. Do something crazy, do something that brings their skills to the limits for once. Oki Doki was the last a-side that got me really excited.

Kataomoi Finally had the potential but the insane hype overshadowed the final product. With Utsukushiii Inazuma it looked like they dared to walk slightly outside the safe zone but then Kamonegix was revealed.

Melon Juice WTF lol... Kamonegix WFT just happened... Heart Ereki WTF I didn't see that one comming... Sansei Kawaii business exactly as usual.

Great for sales to not challenge your fans with a hit or miss song though. I'm not a huge SKE-fan but I'm sure most fans will love it.

As always... a performance and the PV will decide the final judgement.

You are free to have your opinion, and I also have mine.

No AKB group or subgroup is exempt of plain/boring songs. SKE is no exception, NMB either. Kamonegikkusu and Utsukushii Inazuma are both awesome songs, but no coupling song in NMB's single even got to touch how awesome the coupling songs from Inazuma are for me, what makes Inazuma a more well rounded and stronger single for me compared to Kamonegikkusu.

When I see a new single for a new group, in this case SKE, I say to myself: "let's see what Akimoto and Co. brought the girls this time". I detach the compositions from the groups, because the groups share composers, the girls are not composers so for me that detaches responsibility and blame on them.

It is more of a "what Akimoto and Co. have done with SKE UP UNTIL NOW" rather than what "SKE songs are and will be". There is no reason to believe that music coming from SKE is specially of lower quality when the people behind the compositions are shared. If anything, the blame falls on those composers, composers who have done compositions for other sister groups you may like yourself.

If anything, whoever feels SKE should have better songs, should ask Akimoto and Co. to stop giving SKE the least interesting songs, if that is how anyone regards SKE's songs. For the rest, the SKE girls are as awesome as any of the other girls in the other sister groups.

SKE singles and coupling songs have their up and downs for me, most of them are up. But when it comes to SKE's best songs, they have nothing to envy to the ones from the rest of the sister groups.

All songs are written by Akimoto, and if you go to who has composed the music or done arrangements for SKE, you will see that SKE shares composers from sister groups and even theater compositions. From Seishun Raptime to Arashi no Yoru ni Wa, to RESET, to Mushi no Balad, to MELON JUICE, to Theater no Megami, to Not Yet songs, to Iwasa Misaki solo material, to Watarirouka Hashiritai, to the same Kamonegikkusu, RIVER, UZA, Beginner, Manatsu no SOUNDS GOOD, etc.

If someone is to blame for your perception of the low quality of SKE's songs, it is not the members, but the composers who have done compositions for your preferred sister groups.

If you've liked songs from these composers in other sister groups, nothing stops them from creating something you will like for SKE. The only variable are SKE girls and they are as capable and awesome as any other members from any other sister groups.

Posted Image

#38 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

little bit of footage here from the concert here

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-lJGEDcUFqc

#39 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Tracklisting, members and DVD contents of single:

http://avex.jp/ske48...aphy/index.html

Posted Image

#40 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

lulwat

dasutsuma.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users