• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#141 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

#2 still, with 21,522 sold - total of 994,539 sold (5,461 copies needed to get 1M)

#1 same group as yesterday, with 26,860 copies sold. And SKE48 on #3 with 14,996 sold!

#142 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

#2 still, with 13,666 sold - total of 1,008,205 sold.

#1 same group as yesterday, with 17,240 sold. 

#143 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

So Oricon released its "Top Singles of 2013" ranking and forgot about this one here. Really silly to release such ranking when the year isn't over yet. But well. :)

http://www.oricon.co...1215/index.html

signature3.png

#144 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

There are fans that can't care less about who stands as center... I am standing on the other side of the fence. Sure, every girl could stand in front middle but it is her surroundings that will determine if it is a success or not. She will look out of place if other girls pulls off a better fitting character for the song and/or outperforms her in the choreography. 

I think this shows quite well in AKB, SKE, NMB group PVs and probably the best in Party is Over. I will try to give you my impression with these two pictures:

bYXjxAN.jpg iMV4S6w.jpg

My attention is not drawn towards the center girl in these pictures and this is my feel throughout most of this PV too. Was she bad, not at all, but she was overpowered by her surroundings.

Anyways... songs and PV:

AKB48 - Suzukake...: This is pure gold compared to the other janken songs. Doesn't say that much but it is at least an OK song. The short PV is nice enough but sad things happened with the drama version. Management made quite clear that Hillary is not a vital part of AKB's future. Amina got some rough treatment before but this have to be tad worse as she got 3rd position and Amina had 8th. Oya and Kitarie got some nice boost compared to their positions... Didn't dare to push Emika out of the way though.

AKB48 - Mosh and Dive: Really enjoy the happy music :D The outfits are horrible though and the choreography could be less static. 

AKB48 - Party is Over: Great PV and great song. However... what is up with this spiritus sanctus something something in the beginning and end, Was that really necessary or did they think it just sounded cool or something?

SKE48 - Escape: GREATNESS :D ...was my first thougt. After some though, the PV is a hysteric mess off different camera angles and the song is quite monotonous at times. I really need to watch a live performance of this song before I can judge if fairly beause the choreography is a well kept secret in the PV  Probably a total success during a concert, I just need the oportunity to experience it.

NMB48 - Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatte: Easy listening and zero impact. Not bad but nothing exciting, probably the song with the least impact that NMB will ever provide. Nagisa doesn't mess up the center but SayaMilky just idling along.

HKT48 - Wink wa 3kai: I actually really like this song :D HKT songs aren't usually my cup of tea but this one is nice. Can't decide if it is a strenght or weaknesss that HKT had so many different centers so far and it doesn't feel wrong. Maybe it is because of the choice of songs and it will work as long as you are a happy and cute idol. Would not be surprised if they challenge this for the next single and switch image to something like Escape.

3UqCh51.jpg TONyb2Z.jpg

From Suzukake and Mosh and Dive PV O_o

#145 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Yeah a little weird, but there's usually proper year-end rankings come late December/beginning of January anyways.

So, with this single AKB48 sat another record: 3 years in a row with Top 4 positions.

I suspect it will get #5 or #6, it pretty much depends on how much they can sell as final number - and if EXILE can stop re-releasing their EXILE PRIDE single, which they've done now over and over and over so many times selling it at extremely low prices with ridiculous bonuses added to get fans to buy and crank that exact single up to the 1M mark.

2010年のシングル年間ランキング
***1位 : *95.4万枚 … AKB48「Beginner」
***2位 : *71.3万枚 … AKB48「ヘビーローテーション」
***5位 : *66.0万枚 … AKB48「ポニーテールとシュシュ」
***8位 : *59.7万枚 … AKB48「チャンスの順番」

2011年のシングル年間ランキング
***1位 : 158.7万枚 … AKB48 「フライングゲット」
***2位 : 158.7万枚 … AKB48 「Everyday、カチューシャ」
***3位 : 141.9万枚 … AKB48 「風は吹いている」
***4位 : 119.9万枚 … AKB48 「上からマリコ」
***5位 : 107.9万枚 … AKB48 「桜の木になろう」

2012年のシングル年間ランキング
***1位 : 182.0万枚 … AKB48 「真夏のSounds good !」
***2位 : 143.7万枚 … AKB48 「GIVE ME FIVE!」
***3位 : 130.3万枚 … AKB48 「ギンガムチェック」
***4位 : 121.5万枚 … AKB48 「UZA」
***5位 : 107.3万枚 … AKB48 「永遠プレッシャー」

2013年のシングル年間ランキング
***1位 : 195.5万枚 … AKB48 「さよならクロール」
***2位 : 147.9万枚 … AKB48 「恋するフォーチュンクッキー」
***3位 : 126.1万枚 … AKB48 「ハート・エレキ」
***4位 : 113.3万枚 … AKB48 「So long !」

#146 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

And despite Exile forcing their way in the 48 family still has 8 (if we include Suzukake) out of ten best selling singles just like last year :good:

#147 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

AKB must've missed the cutoff for this single. For whatever reason, Oricon uses the second or third week of December as their yearly cutoff date, and Suzuki Mariya will fall on their 12/23 rankings, which probably isn't a part of their 2013 calendar. :shrugs:

It really just means it will be on next year's is all.

#148 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

The rest of the idol landscape in the Top 100 looks like this (and I am considering Suzukake in the top list): 

12. SKE48 - Sansei Kawaii! - 496k
13. NMB48 - Kamonegix - 457k
14. Nogizaka46 - Girls Rule - 452k
15. Nogizaka46 - Baretta - 423k
22. Nogizaka46 - Seifuku no Mannequin - 306k
23. Nogizaka46 - Kimi no na wa Kibou - 306k
24. HKT48 - Melon Juice - 295k
25. HKT48 - Suki! Suki! Skip! - 291k

42. Morning Musume - Wagamama kimi no mama / Ai no Collection - 158k
49. AKB48 - Eien Pressure - 133k   (...lol)
51. Not yet - Hiri Hiri no Hana - 127.8k
52. Kashiwagi Yuki - Short Cake - 127.5k
67. Morning Musume - Brainstorming - 106k
69. Morning Musume - Help me!! - 103.9k
70. Takahashi Minami - Jane Doe - 103k
80. Momoiro Clover Z - Gounn - 90k
82. SUPER GiRLS - Tokonatsu High Touch - 87k
94. No Sleeves - Kirigirisu Jin - 77k
97. Kashiwagi Yuki - Birthday Wedding - 76k

#149 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Still at #2, with 12,887 - total of 1,021,092 so far. And with this they take the #5 position on the Top 100 yearly rank on Oricon. 

EXILE has 1,012,407 with their EXILE PRIDE ~こんな世界を愛するため~ single. So I guess it remains to be seen if they'll continue to re-release that single in order to pad the figures or not.

#1 position same group as before, with 13,319.

#150 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

My take on this single:

The senbatsu this time is interesting. I like the variety of girls.

Suzukake Nanchara...: The song is catchy. I find myself humming and singing the chorus. Catches on quick. I'm not a fan of the costumes, too monotone color. I also wished the dance had more to it, since Jurina wanted a more dance-centered song :/ Is it okay to say that Hilary shined more than Jurina? That's just my opinion. It's a shame she didn't have more parts in the song :( MV is pretty good. Overall, I give it 8 out of 10.

Mosh and Drive: Umm, don't like the costumes...doesn't fit the song, imo. Paruru looked good though. I prefer the red costumes over the other. Song is okay, it's upbeat. MV is interesting, I give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Party is Over: Love, love, LOVE this song! I have to say it's my favorite b-side. The MV is elegant, and the members are so pretty, especially Miichan. Costumes are dark-toned again, but I suppose it goes with the theme and lyrics the song is trying to convey. So, overall, a 9 out of 10 from me.

Escape: Such a upbeat song! Love the location, and the dance. Everyone looks great. But...it sounds very similar to Kamonegikkusu at a lot of parts. I don't know, perhaps if it was arranged differently I might like it more. But overall 8 out of 10.

Kimi to Deatte...: I like the outdoor setting, for the most part. The song is sweet, as compared to the others. I have not looked at the translation yet. But it's a thoughtful song, not terrible. I liked Ha! from last year, and this is certainly a difference. But I give it a 7 out of 10

Wink wa 3kai: Finally color! haha the MV was really cute. The girl in the center...I don't know who she is, but she's adorable. In terms of the MV, this one seems the best imo. 9 out of 10

I will definitely get a copy once I get the money for it :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#151 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

It's quite OK to say Hillary shone more than Jurina! At least I thought so, from watching the various performances around. She seems very joyful, and I've enjoyed her performing a lot :)

HKT PV center: New 3rd gen kenkyuusei member Yabuki Nako: http://www.hkt48.jp/...abuki_nako.html

HKT's tallest Abe Kyoka at 174cm, with HKT's shortest, Yabuki Nako, at 138cm: http://lh5.googleuse...qI/s0/photo.jpg :D

#152 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

It's quite OK to say Hillary shone more than Jurina! At least I thought so, from watching the various performances around. She seems very joyful, and I've enjoyed her performing a lot :)

HKT PV center: New 3rd gen kenkyuusei member Yabuki Nako: http://www.hkt48.jp/...abuki_nako.html

HKT's tallest Abe Kyoka at 174cm, with HKT's shortest, Yabuki Nako, at 138cm: http://lh5.googleuse...qI/s0/photo.jpg :D

Thanks Krusha! I still need to follow up more on the 3rd gen of HKT :) Wow. Quite the height difference too. Oh my!

She is! Hillary was so happy in the MV too

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#153 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

#1 1st Week with 1,033,336 sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users