She's an aho <3

caCYGi9.jpg

#1103 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Mizuki talks about Risa's love for Sayu.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1104 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

My oshis are friends! <3 My wota-life is kinda complete now. <3

Risa is such an adorable fangirl! (Her Sayu cosplay is probably my favourite part.) :D I could imagine how they are fangirling over THEIR oshis with Fukuchan. XD <3

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#1105 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:57 PM

<3

blog,%20Yamaki%20Risa-686579.jpg

イヤリングチョコ鍋/山木梨沙

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1106 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:58 AM

Lucky CG has a certified elementry teacher in their group ^^;
Momo, you can't leave yet XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1107 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:31 AM

That must be a joke right XD XD, Risa-chan should be an intelligent woman, being as university student XD Probably she was "nervous-type" woman, can't imagine if she will together with Sayu XD XD

Risa-Hime, Beautiful... :wub: :wub:

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1108 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

A person could have straight A, but a fatigue can ruin everything

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1109 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:56 AM

Risa is good at this sultry poses :drool:
img20170216034958769.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1110 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:17 AM

^ Need to release full PB please..
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1111 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

<3

blog,%20Yamaki%20Risa-687214.jpg

ラジオと人狼村/山木梨沙

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1112 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:06 AM

Bad deer :noo:
img20170225004305058s.jpg img20170225004317043s.jpg

XD
Seriously tho, Risa probably kept the food in her pocket, and this guys saw it. I saw this in a documentary once. If you put up both your hands, they will stop asking for food. They understand that sign means "out of food".

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1113 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

Me: "Ya know,  'thank you!'(In English) is ok and all but there is a cooler way to say it.

Yamaki: "Oh..?"

Me: "Thank you so much!" (English).

Yamaki: "Thank you so much!"

Me: "Yes, very good. Very good. Thank you so much!"(English)

Yamaki:"Thank you so much!"

Me: *leaving booth* "Remember it!"

I leave the booth and can hear Yamaki cracking up behind me XD. Mission accomplished~ I think it kind of hit her afterwards that she literally always says Thank you! during handshakes and I was directly addressing it.

Btw, as you can tell from the earring pictures, her eyes up close are actually brownish and really beautiful.

#1114 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

Kinjiru, how would you rate Risa's English?
She did get your "Thank you so much" joke there at the end.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1115 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

Nice interaction, make sure she uses that the next event you go to ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1116 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:30 PM

It's difficult to rate her English because she only uses standard phrases, like most people who score high in English class here in Japan I imagine she lacks the confidence or skill to engage in active conversation (no practice with natives) but she could probably understand simple stuff if said slowly. Risa is the only H!P Member I can say with 100% certainty recognizes me, so she, might very well say it the next handshake. I remember going to their launch event in Odaiba and as usual she said 'Thank you!' and I responded with 'No problem!' that particular time. At the Tokyo Dome Laqua event I asked her fully in Japanese "Aren't you cold in that outfit?" she first responded with "Daijoubu!" (release handshakes are reallllllly fast and they are mostly on auto-mode) but then once it kicked in who she's talking to she gave a fierce thumbs-up and said "No problem!" (repeating my line), even though no English was used on my side. A weak point of CG during handshakes are that they mostly reset and you have no idea whether they remember you or not, but Yamaki doesn't suffer from this and feels very confident in what she does, providing plenty of fan service. Whereas many members will just look at a random spot in the audience, Risa makes it clear she is looking at you, similar to Iikubo (Mai too, even when you're not waving blue >_>; , but in shorter spurts).

#1117 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

I think when you have gone to their handshake 3 or more times they would slowly remember you.
My first handshake with UUG was last Nov. I meet them again this Feb in Bangkok. They don't remember me XD ^^;
Except when Ayanon heard I said I was from Malaysia, she remembered something. She was the one with the strongest reaction when I told them that back in Nov.

Roughly, how many times have you meet Risa and CG at handshakes ( or for photos )?
Reading your story makes me want to meet Risa too :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1118 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, it's all about consistency. If they see you once and there is a huge interval in between they are very likely to forget you. Country Girls had two single releases in a very close time frame and out of all the groups I have attended their lives the most, so than you basically imprint your presence on them over and over again, to where it they store it in their long-term memory. Also, how well they can actually see you is very important. If they can see you during a live (very small area where they can constantly see spot you if you are in vision) they will be seeing your face for one and a half hours, which will leave a waaaay bigger impression than the handshake afterwards where they see you up close for a mere second. I never actually did a checki with Risa (only Chisaki, which I posted in her thread), but guess I did a handshake at least a dozen times. Getting a good spot near the stage at release events is also important because just like lives they'll be constantly be seeing you in a small area and if it's early in the day they can see the audience even better than at live houses. The handshakes afterwards are really fast and you can only say something substantial to the first person, but that kind of gives you the excuse to shake hands with them all in full confidence without worrying about what to say.

#1119 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

^Alot of good tips there. Thanks :D
I am surprise you have not done a checki with Risa yet XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1120 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

Birthday event preview.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic