1537 replies to this topic

#301 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:50 AM

What Momo think of Risa

梨沙ちゃんは今緊張するって言ってますけど、あまり顔に出さないタイプ。多分内面では、楽しいとか、恥ずかしいとか、いろいろとあると思うんですけど……。そこがプロっぽいと思う反面、もうちょっと感情を表に出せば、人間味が増してくるのになと思います。まぁ、人間味のないももちが言うのもなんなんですけどね(笑)。頭もいいし、学力もあるけど、不器用な子なのかな。あと、一番美人顔。大人っぽい雰囲気、お姉さんタイプが好きなら梨沙ちゃんへ!

Although Risa-chan just said that she is nervous, she is a type that does not show it. But at home she probably shows various feeling like enjoyment and embarrassment. While I think this is professional-ish, her human touch will increase if she let goes of her emotion a little more. Well, Momochi who does not have the human touch saying this herself is kind of weird right. (lol). She is a smart girl with great academic ability, but she might be a clumsy girl. Last, she has the most beautiful face (among the group members). Those who like a girl with mature atmosphere or a sister-type girl should come to Risa-chan!

Another reason why Momoko is so good in this role there's no way she will create a group of girls just in her image or style of Idol. She has the sense and intelligence to champion and encourage the members to be Idols of their own creation and strengths.  :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#302 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

Even Momo recognized her beauty! This is surprising! :w00t:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#303 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

It was one of the typical super-fast H!P handshakes, so it wasn't like we were able to have any real conversations, but the first 2 times I went through she said "Thank you" instead of the standard "Arigatou gozaimasu" I got from the other members.  The 3rd and final time I was going through, I was going to thank her for speaking in English to me, but I got about one syllable in before she asked "Where are you from?".  I responded that I'm from America, and she said "Oh wow!" as the staff were really pulling us apart. lol  Her pronunciation isn't on the level of, say, Nonaka, but she clearly has put some effort into learning.  I'm looking forward to the individual handshake events where I can have time to get a small conversation going.

Speaks English at 13:29

#304 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:14 AM

For a student, she is pretty darn good. Her issue is intonation, which is a common barrier between English and Asian languages.

#305 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:48 AM

Morito proves her H!P wota creditentials, that Kanashiki Heaven intro was hard. :good:

From that short section of Yamaki English - well I could understand it so that's a win, I agree she has those same intonation issues as Sakura but with the same result GOOD!

I wonder what the results of having Miki around will be though? She even had Riho pronouncing her Ls perfectly on the MM outing DVD. :o

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#306 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

Yay! we get to listen to Risa's English <3
She needs to practive her "r" more XD but overall it was good :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#307 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

For a Japanese teenager who has never spend any time abroad this sounded pretty damn good  :good: ....usually, Risa strikes me as a little austere but she was so cheerful in this. I loved watching her  ^_^

6DYNteh.png

#308 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

I've really been really digging Risa's look lately!  Her solo shots in "Koi Doboru" really blew me away, so I thought I would share here what I wrote in The CG thread and the "Koi Doboru" thread .

------------

I finished writing about "Koi Doboru" at my blog.

I found the overload of pink charming.  The verse's B melody gave us a great chance to listen to each girl, as well.  I particularly enjoyed getting that glimpse into each member's skill set.  To me, "Koi Doboru" felt like it was the Risa and Manaka show (I approve!).  Man, Risa has a lovely princess air about her, doesn't she?

Anyway, you can read more if you like.

https://thenumber244...view/#more-2799

#309 B.G.

B.G.

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 489 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:31 PM

Country Girls performed "Shining Itoshiki Anata" at today's release event, and Risa pronounced her English lines perfectly.  I was so surprised/hyped I almost started cheering by myself.  :lol:  I told her during the handshake her pronunciation was perfect, and she leaned in and was like "Really??" (but in Japanese).  It just goes to show she's serious about learning/improving.

#310 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:23 AM

And someone took the video of that performance. :) (Thanks Amp@JPLOP)

And in this radio appearance. Risa said that she has 4kyu horse riding license. It is a Japanese system for to certify the riding skills of a horse rider,  ranged from 5kyu to 1kyu (highest), although you do not actually need any license permit to ride a horse. You take lessons in a horse riding club and do some riding and paper test to get these certificates. She was in a horse riding club in her Junior high school (yeah, her school has a horse riding club.) and got the certificate right before she join Kenshuusei. The general overall cost for lessons and get a 5kyu certificate is 30,000 yen, and 100,000 yen for 4kyu certificate.

#311 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

Risa snuggling up to Chisaki XD <3
img20150329123518156.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#312 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

QUICK MAKE AN OTP NAME!

RisaChi
ChiRisa

#313 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

Yamamori!

(It means "piled up over the edge of the bowl")
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#314 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

^Sound good to me :lol: XD

If you didn't explain what it means I would be thinking Mountain Forest ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#315 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

Perfect!

(she seriously is the best senpai....)

#316 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:37 PM

@Zam The Yama is Yamaki's mountain (山), but 盛り (serving/plating) instead of Morito's 森 (forest).

I think you can see why they call it a "Mountainous serving"...
Spoiler
And I think it's easy to choose ^x5 that YamaMori.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#317 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

A thread here always goes 10 times faster when someone does a shipping post or talks about boobs.

#318 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:39 PM

Talking about that, I remember the time when Risa participated in 2014 Kenshuusei Shindan Test
Spoiler

Risa snuggling up to Chisaki XD <3
img20150329123518156.jpg

She knows that Momo won't be forever in CG so she start claiming everyone and preparing herself to become a leader eh? :ph34r:

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#319 anonim59

anonim59

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

looklike she flexible w/ her members at cg

hopeful she'll be a leader if momochi not at cg anymore

Hopeful this happen (since 2014)  ---> 羽賀朱音 for モーニング娘。'20 member at 第三十二回オリンピック競技大会 "Opening/Closing Ceremony" 

Since 20 January 2016                    ---> Supporting 小片リサ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoo Jae Suk fans who loved variety show like Infinity Challenge, Running Man, 2 Days & 1 Night, the return of superman, Mechaike,  and anything show that make me laugh to death 

my first and fav idol until now is Yaguchi Mari (since 2007)  -----   I NEED H!P ver of THIS SITE     -----      MyTwiter

#320 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

Well, technically since she is the oldest one if Momochi not around.

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users