That picture is beautiful. Two beautiful girls make for a beautiful picture lol

MRkgm6i.png

#2802 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:25 AM

Reina is wearing camo(uflage) and making a duck ("kamo") face.
I imagine that afterward, they went to a Chinese restaurant where they devoured a duck (kamo) together. When Akane asked her sempai if they would do this again, Reina answered, sou kamo (probably). ^_^

7A1Jjr5B_o.jpg

Actually, there are quite a few 2-shots of them on the picture board posted the past few months.

#2803 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

Oh, kamo~n :rolleyes:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2804 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:19 AM

^

Lyn0pw6Z_o.jpg

Doyaaa~!n

*ahem*

Any highlights of her time on TinyTiny?  :D 

#2805 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:33 AM

^Thank you for reminding me, I wanted to do that anyway!

Tiny tiny highlights:
- Akane was 10 years old when she expressed to her parents that she wants to join MM. Moreover, she didn't necessarily want to become an idol, she just wanted to join MM/H!P. Her parents were always very supportive. If they were worried, they didn't show it to her at least.
- When she was chosen to join MM, she was first and foremost worried. But she thinks she improved enough to not stick out in a bad way anymore while performing
- when she joined she was 148cm, now she's 163cm tall
- she's given quite a few opportunities to be MC, so she thinks that might be her role in the group. She was praised for her pacing in MCs
- she used to be at a school with a very low number of students. Her entire grade consisted of one class with 15 pupils, so it took her some time to get used to being surrounded by so many members and reading all of them well
- Duu describes Akane as stalker, since she has been in Duu's house and room without Duu knowing about it once. Akane clears up that she just went there as a surprise for a birthday event VTR and Duu's mother was there too
- Akane is the oldest sister in her family, so at first it felt weird for her to be the little sister character in MM. She got used to it, but lately she feels more comfortable being reliable for the others again
- she likes to gnaw on other people's fingers, though only generation mates and her family. She says Ogata's feels the best to gnaw on, but she would like to try Fukumura's once (she doesn't have the courage for that yet)
- lately, she's been working hard to improve her expressions while performing
- she looks up to Tanaka Reina as a person, since her personality is so different from Akane's. Akane sees Reina as a very warm and welcoming senpai and has looked up to Reina's performance skill since she got interested in MM
- she's really into taking purikura, especially the process of talking with her friends and decorating the pictures (Makoto thinks they're scary though). The picture of her with IshiDuu was taken right before they went to Disneyland
- her specialty is her pokerface, which she discovered during a DVD magazine she shot with MM [probably DVD magazine 95] and they test her with a letter from Duu. Here's what she wrote:

"Dear Haga Akane-chan,
normally I get a lot of love letters and love calls from you, so this time I'd like to return the favor? and express my love. Firstly, I have something to say. Lately, Akane-chin's feelings of "IshiDuu is the best!!!" have been so strong, that it makes me a little bit lonely....
Weren't you an Kudo-san only supporter before (cry) But of course I realize that you like me, so please be at ease. (lol)
Akane-chin always comes running towards me with a cute smile calling out "Kudo-saaaaan! gufufu". I love that part about you with a perfect score of 100.
Even after my graduation, you say you like me and go after my wish, "she's working even harder after Kudo-san's graduation!" is what I hear about you more and more from the people around me. It makes me smile unconsciously (lol). From Ishida Ayumi-chan I've heard stories about Akane-chin and each time we say "She's really precious, isn't she~" while smiling about it together.
Let's meet again soon, ok? I love you for ever and ever, too <3
Kudo Haruka"

Aaaand there went Akane's special skill right out the window lol. She says she won't mention it again. But of course she was super happy to hear about Kudo-san's feelings for a change and gets to keep the letter at least XD

- she shows her private schedule calendar which she has individualized with pictures of the members to always cheer herself up. She even stores the autographs Duu gave her in there. Laminated.
- in the future, she would like to receive more work to show off her writing, because she thinks she can express herself well in written form
- as MM, it's her dream to go on a world tour.

#2806 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:02 PM

I recall one of her first exclaimed attributes was her calligraphy skills. I wonder if she ever progressed.

#2807 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:36 AM

Awwww, that letter from Duu and Akane's reactions are so sweet! 

MRkgm6i.png

#2808 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:08 AM

Thanks, Ayumine! We have to convert some translators from the boy-band fandom. You know, ply them with food and drink... while somebody hides in the corner with a tranq dart ;)

>she didn't necessarily want to become an idol, she just wanted to join MM/H!P.

Embedded Wota Status: confirmed

>She even stores the autographs Duu gave her in there. Laminated.

We accept her.

Spoiler

>she likes to gnaw on other people's fingers, though only generation mates and her family. She says Ogata's feels the best to gnaw on,

>but she would like to try Fukumura's once (she doesn't have the courage for that yet)

Now shes' just rubbing it in our face. :omg:

There must be another Wolf of Wall Street gif for this.

#2809 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

Ahh, omg I'm so happy Duu is returning feelings for once ;_; I'm so happy for Hagachan <3

6DYNteh.png

#2810 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Akane and Maria will be guests on the variety show "Himitsu no Kenmin SHOW" new years special, on January 3rd, 2019.

https://ameblo.jp/mm...2423756723.html

https://ameblo.jp/mm...2423688715.html

#2811 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:48 PM

The last blog of Akanechin was quite interesting, the first part was about the Angerme's play but the second part was about global warming. She was talking about how she feels that winter isn't as cold anymore and thinking about if it is fault of global warming and then encouraging everyone to help prevent global warming. 

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#2812 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:55 PM

Well, until she joined H!P in 2013, she spent her winters in Nagano which has an elevation of 2800 ft. Nagano is know for winter sports, even hosted the Winter Olympics in 1998 (4 years before Akane was born). Not saying she isn't making a good point though......

#2813 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

This tweet says Akane going to have a solo line in a song new songs on the Best album ♥ 

https://twitter.com/...911586648178693

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#2814 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

This tweet says Akane going to have a solo line in a song new songs on the Best album ♥ 

https://twitter.com/...911586648178693

I am completely off track today with my tasks, but completing this video has been such a simple joy in my life...

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#2815 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:48 PM

A wota thread about Akane's growth.

http://blog.livedoor...s/54611433.html

They includes these two pics with Sakura. :lol:

Haga%20Akane,%20Oda%20Sakura-558385.jpgHaga%20Akane,%20Oda%20Sakura-774887.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2816 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:48 PM

Merry Christmas!

Du_VWvXUUAArzSj.jpg

https://twitter.com/...313434034102272

DvBv_XrUUAAJNMp.jpg

https://twitter.com/...483453464469504

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#2817 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

^ love the font for her name and she is looking more beautiful day by day.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#2818 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:22 PM

Twintail Akane is so cute,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#2819 XFER

XFER