https://ameblo.jp/il...2327097677.html

#2462 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

Q1: Tell us where your name came from!

I hear they made it 朱音 (Akane) since they wanted the characters to be symmetrical and to use the 音 character. Though it's not completely symmetric left to right, it's close enough (lol).

Q2: Which senpai do you aim to be like?

Former Morning Musume member Tanaka Reina-san. She has a lovely singing voice, and a unique way of dancing that's incredibly cool. Moreover, she's incredibly cute. I love how her Hakata dialect is so cute too!

Q3: Who would you want to be if you were born differently?

Tanaka Reina-san here too. I want to perform like Tanaka-san. Kudo Haruka-san (Morning Musume '17) says "My admired senpai is Tanaka-san" and I get jealous when she says it like that. I also want Kudo-san to say she likes me (lol).

Q4: What do you think you are #1 at in Hello Pro?

My hometown love! I'm from Nagano, and I love my home and can talk an awful lot about it. Because of that especially I think I'm number one.

Q5: Tell us something awesome about Hello Pro!

Though there are so many groups, each group has a completely different personality. But whichever group, when everyone gets together, a sudden feeling of unity is born! I think that's awesome.

Q6: If you could form a special unit in Hello Pro, who would it be with?

I'd like to try a unit of Kudo Haruka-san and me as a duet (lol). That, or Kudo-san and Ishida Ayumi-san (Morning Musume '17) and Tsubaki Factory's Ogata Risa-chan and me, the 4 of us. I'd like to try it as these members who've all had a sleepover together.

Q7: Tell us your favorite Morning Musume song!

"Kimi sae Ireba Nanimo Iranai". I like the part Ishida Ayumi-san sings in the 2nd B melody an awful lot. Since I haven't performed this song in full yet, I'd like to do it sometime.

Q8: What's your favorite song in all of Hello Pro?

Morning Musume's "Be Alive". The tune and the lyrics are both beautiful, so I think it's a song which can make you happy just listening to it. I like it an awful lot since it'll give me energy if I listen to it when I'm feeling down.

Q9: What's the difference between the current and former Hello Pro?

The current Hello! Project has changed systems many times and added new units as well as new members. Saying that, I think it's awesome how you can always see a new Hello! Project.

Q10: Aside from yourself, who would be your #1 member for someone to watch in order to come to like Hello Pro?

Funaki Musubu-chan (Angerme/Country Girls). Though she's amazingly small her dancing and singing both have an amazing impact, and although she's incredibly cute in cute songs, she's incredibly cool when doing a cool song. Since she's appearing in CMs and on TV too, I definitely want you to see her. She's my rival (lol).

Q11: What about you do you want people to pay the most attention to?

The gap between my appearance and what's inside. I'm often told I look outwardly mature, but inside I'm not really that mature. Though I have various sides like the disposition of a big sister and a little sister character, inside I think I really am a kid.

Q12: What's some work you'd like to try in the future?

I'd like to try doing a regular solo radio show. Since I really love to talk, and am often praised by those around me too. I hope opportunities like that will start increasing.

Q13: What do you want people to pay the most attention to in Morning Musume?

Though we work incredibly hard on our formation dances for the stage, everyone's close in the dressing room. Though we have senpai-kouhai relationships, since we're so close that it seems we don't really care about it, I want you to see that.

Q14: What will you be doing 20 years from now?

I want to ask "Have you stopped being bothered so easily?" I get bothered really easily, to where my favorite phrase is "Too bothersome". If I don't fix that I definitely won't be able to manage a household or anything right? Since things like doing laundry will be too bothersome. Since I'll be 35, I want to do that so I can get married.

Q15: Since it's the 20th anniversary, please tell us a special secret!

So I just talked about wanting to do solo radio. You know how you can transmit your voice through cell phone audio recording? I've been sending Tsubaki Factory's Ogata Risa-chan a 15~20 minute recording of my voice like a radio show. With Morning Musume 9th gen members' song "Ai Saretai no ni..." as the opening. I send that every Friday. The name of the program is OGT Radio's (a fictional radio station name) "Haga Akane's Oyaki~ Radio" (lol). When I was bored I told Marunee (Ogata) I wanted to send her a voice message, and that started off the course toward radio. I started it after Marunee thought up the program name for me, and Marunee does properly listen to it. It makes me think how kind she is (lol). The first episode was on 2016/7/1, and I've been doing it most every week since then.

Q16: What's something you'd like to become able to do by next year when the 20th anniversary is over?

Since I've been really bad at going down stairs for a long time, I want to become better at being able to go down stairs (lol). When I was in elementary school I'd skip a step or two, and one time I fell. Since then I've hated stairs. In concert sets we often have stairs, and since I'm wearing heels it's noisy going down them. Because I'm slow going down, it causes problems with the flow of movement. Though I don't know how I'd fix it, I'd like to overcome it.

Q17: What would you do if you weren't an idol?

I wanted to work at a famous cake shop in Nagano. I don't like whipped cream, but the whipped cream from that place is the only kind I can eat. So I'd make whipped cream at that place, and since if I couldn't eat it then it wouldn't be the right flavor, I think I would have become a genius at making whipped cream there.

Q18: What are you most into now?

Something I often do when I'm bored is look through the camera roll on my cell phone. To the extent that when I open my phone my hand starts moving through the camera roll by itself. Since it's full of memories, I've been into looking back on memories from those times and watching cute Kudo-san videos. When you see me grinning while looking at my cell phone, it's generally when I'm looking at my camera roll (lol).

Q19: Who are you close with in Hello Pro?

Tsubaki Factory's Niinuma Kisora-chan. She's my generation-mate from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and we've often been going out to eat lately. I've wanted to go again to a doria place I went to with Kudo Haruka-san, but since I was too flustered to invite Kudo-san I had Kisora-chan take me. We both love "Pretty Cure", and since Kisora-chan often does the "Pretty Cure" gachagacha games she gives all of the extras she gets to me.

Q20: What is an idol to you?

Before I joined Morning Musume, Morning Musume to me was a really wonderful thing that could make me smile and give me energy. So I think idols are those who give smiles and energy. I also really want to become able to give people smiles and energy and make them say "You moved me!" by listening to our singing.

#2463 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

Wednesday, November 1 2017, Haruna, Miki, Maria and Akane pass Goto Maki on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 31st.

1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days

2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days

3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days

4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days

5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days

6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days

7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days

8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days

9. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 9 months, 30 days

11. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days

12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 6 years, 1 month, 3 days

16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days

17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days

18. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 1 month, 18 days

19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days

20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days

21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day

22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days

22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days

24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days

25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days

26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days

28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months

30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days

31. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 1 month, 2 days

35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day

36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months

37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days

38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 

39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 10 months, 20 days

41. Morito Chisaki is at 4 months, 6 days

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#2464 anonim59

anonim59

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:10 AM

is her soldier gone?

no update since 19 nov

Hopeful this happen (since 2014)  ---> 羽賀朱音 for モーニング娘。'20 member at 第三十二回オリンピック競技大会 "Opening/Closing Ceremony" 

Since 20 January 2016                    ---> Supporting 小片リサ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoo Jae Suk fans who loved variety show like Infinity Challenge, Running Man, 2 Days & 1 Night, the return of superman, Mechaike,  and anything show that make me laugh to death 

my first and fav idol until now is Yaguchi Mari (since 2007)  -----   I NEED H!P ver of THIS SITE     -----      MyTwiter

#2465 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:11 AM

He must be very busy, as I don't think he would stop liking Akane so suddenly he forgot this thread.

MRkgm6i.png

#2466 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

Who is the soldier?
I really should be commenting a lot more here myself.. Akanechin support <3

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#2467 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:37 PM

Same question here
Who is Akanechin's soldier???  XD

#2468 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:03 AM

taskinst. I mean, no one calls himself Akanechin's soldier, but like YellowAccel is to Ogata, taskinst is to Akane :P He is the one who posts big updates on her, and when he does so, he includes a lot of info <3

MRkgm6i.png

#2469 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:02 AM

taskinist is a she, btw.

As for Akane I kinda love that she is such a social member, she doesn't stay just in MM.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2470 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:34 AM

Taskinist is exploring another J-POP Idol fandom, but she has said she definitely hasn't given up on H!P or Akane.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2471 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:41 AM

(I had been too busy for a bit and then suffered a concussion so I couldn't go on the computer until recently, I actually have some stuff ready to dump here but haven't been able to since I usually spend a few hours compiling them :P I'll hopefully be posting my usual dumps again soon! Sorry for disappearing from here!)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#2472 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

^ welcome back  :)

#2473 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

Taskinist, you make a great work but must be hard for you. Please, get well soon. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2474 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Huh the unfounded paranoia is real here.
I get it though. It's our friend logic. ;)
Get well soon Taskinist.

#2475 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:19 PM

Akane is the transfer student? :lol:

17120104535416106415396061.jpg

My my, Ms Taskinist, that must have been some knock, it's been a while. Get well soon!

#2476 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:54 AM

Not a transfer student, just an underclassmen. In Dear Haru-chan she plays the role of Ayumi's younger sister, so she's probably a third year middle schooler.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2477 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

^ Thanks.

#ForeverKouhai

She plays Ayu's younger sister... except she's so much taller. I guess it's possible, maybe she's sitting a lot in the role.

#2478 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:57 AM

I'm the younger sister and I'm actually the tallest haha. That's common for a lot of families, at least where I live. That's where the "big little sister" gags comes from haha.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2479 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

I translated the member's Top 20 MM songs rankings and individual Q&A from the HMV museum. Here is Akane-chin's  <3 

DPYOddmU8AAnHRi.jpg

Songs:

1 – Be Alive

2 – Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai

3 – Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~

4 – Happy Daisakusen

5 – Wakaindashi!

6 – Tokimeku Tokimeke

7 – Yuguure wa Ameagari

8 – Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattekita.

9 – Mikan

10 – The Matenrou Show

11 – Makeru Kishinai Konya no Shoubu

12 – ENDLESS SKY

13 – Only you

14 – Daisuki 100ten Manten

15 – Futsuu no Shoujo A

16 – Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun

17 – Give me Ai

18 – What’s Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~

19 – Fantasy ga Hajimaru

20 – Ooki Hitomi

Reason: I assembled my favorite songs! It’s not really a Best 20… there are too many ties… (lol)

DPYOddjU8AEhRSp.jpg

Q&A

1. Hobby – sewing

2. Talent – poker face

3. Charm point – the mole on my chin

4. Favorite food – tomatoes

5. Favorite CD/Movie/Book – Chiisai Ouchi

6. Favorite Morning Musume song – Be Alive

7. Favorite Morning Musume choreography – Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai’s interlude choreography. …that being said I like the whole choreography of this song

8. Rival – Country Girls/ANGERME’s Funaki Musubu-chan.

9. My boom – cold colors

10. The song you sing at karaoke – Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~

11. What motivated you to go to the audition – I liked everything about Morning Musume and wanted to bring smiles to lots of people just like they did to me.

12. The senior you look up to – Tanaka Reina-san <3  <3  <3 the one I love is… Kudo Haruka-san  <3  <3  <3 

13. What would you like to challenge in Morning Musume from now on? – World Tour

14. What would you be doing if you weren’t in Morning Musume? – a patissier (can only be in Nagano prefecture)

15. What surprised you when you joined Morning Musume? –  everything

16. What left the biggest impression on you ever since you joined Morning Musume? – all Budokan concerts.

17. What was the first song you learned when you joined Morning Musume? – TIKI BUN

18. What do you see yourself doing in 20 years? – Working in a cake shop.

19. Something you’d like to say to the members –  I love you

20. Something you’d like to say to your fans – Always always thank you!!

DPYOddlVAAABX9J.jpg

https://twitter.com/...949883379093505

#2480 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:08 AM

Akane-chin's Top 20 Morning Musume Songs: https://www.youtube....0UggdmlLKR_SXLe

She's so adorable I feel bad for her since today is the day Duu leaves. :(

I know her message is just going to be heartbreaking and tear filled. :sob:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users