• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#1101 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

Yes, BEYOOOOONDS' Kurumi wrote in her blog that Musubu was able to sing in Fukuoka.

#1102 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:17 PM

tumblr_pxknroausj1tnos68o1_400.gif

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1103 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:06 PM

Why Musubu have to quit?? She's still have a future in Angerme..
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1104 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:20 PM

Her graduation announcement has me so shocked! I was not expecting this at all. And to focus on dancing and such? Her voice is so strong so I assumed she continue that, but I guess maybe she doesn't like it as much?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#1105 zorkle22

zorkle22

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:30 PM

Her graduation announcement has me so shocked! I was not expecting this at all. And to focus on dancing and such? Her voice is so strong so I assumed she continue that, but I guess maybe she doesn't like it as much?

I mean, she wasn't able to sing for a while. And also, having your own group disbanded will get rid of your desire to stay.

#1106 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:32 PM

ANGERME isn't disbanding though. Also, with that same logic, if she hasnt been singing much, she has to have been focusing on dancing. So maybe she learned she had more of a passion for dancing then.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#1107 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:32 PM

My first thought on seeing the announcement was it's too early for April fools. I guess the trick is on us anyway.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#1108 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:42 PM

Wow...Totally would not have expected Funakki to be graduating anytime soon. She seemed to be enjoying herself in Angerme, despite the vocal health problems. Maybe the trajectory was worse than it seemed. Ahh, she's just so good all-around, in singing, dancing, personality, and major cuteness. What a serious bummer. :(

Well, at least now she will be able to have the freedom to pursue what she truly wants going forward. I hope she keeps up an IG or blog, after whatever NDA period there may be. 

MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#1109 Erienn

Erienn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:50 PM

Aww, bummer. She was the last one I really liked after Riho, Duu, and Meimei left. Everyone else is fine, but they just don't particularly interest me.

I hope she enjoys whatever she chooses to do.

#1110 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:48 PM

Well, this is disappointing simply because she was one of the top talents in the agency. I think her blog post announcing this sheds some light on her dissatisfaction with her current trajectory. I have no doubt that whatever it is she's going to do will be successful.

#1111 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:04 AM

How unfortunate... She was one of my favorites. I am so disappointed that she is moving on, but I wish her the best of luck.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#1112 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:05 AM

One good thing is that her graduation will takes place in Mar 2020 (one year after Yanamin's one). She has close to 6 months of time left, so I guess there would be potentially a graduation singe planned for her.

It doesn't seem so rush like the rest of the CG girls and Rina/Kana who are are graduating from H!P.

I mean all the 4 who have a much longer tenure than Musubu graduated within 2-3 months and only Rina got a graduation song/MV.

#1113 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:04 PM

I’m still shocked, I always assumed she was going to stick around for a long time. It felt like the management had high hopes for her in Anju, as she is quite a popular member.

I will miss her, but I support her decision and I hope it will all work out for her. There’s still 5 months remaining, I am sure she will get a good send off. But Country Girls final concert comes first.. sad

I8dtEOy.gif

#1114 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:32 AM

I was just thinking.......she turns 18 next May. That means she graduates from high school next April? Or the year after? It could be she's timing her graduations to occur at the same time.......

#1115 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:01 PM

Just dropped by to say:  :o  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#1116 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:30 AM

So sad. I really like her.

#1117 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 07:54 AM

I was just thinking.......she turns 18 next May. That means she graduates from high school next April? Or the year after? It could be she's timing her graduations to occur at the same time.......

High School 3rd graders (their last year) are 17 or 18 years old, with the only exception being schools that have abnormal school calendars (e.g. on an American August-->June school year) or students who have to retake a year before advancing a grade.
This school year, from April-->March she was 16 & 17. Unless her school is more non-standard than simply the amount of required in-room attendance (versus correspondence, etc) she'll graduate from H.S. a year and a few months after she graduates from H!P.

If she intends to go to university, it's nice to be able to focus on school work for her whole 3rd grade year. Particularly since she is famously not a strong student. (FWIW, I have not heard that she wants to go to university, but that doesn't mean she's not...)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1118 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:16 PM

Funa last photobook is here!!  :sob:

d5ffd550-s.jpg

5dabde50-s.jpg

#1119 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:50 PM

Seems like Funaki's graduation date has been set, which is on 12th June 2020.

Not sure if it's going to get pushed back or cancelled depending on the COVID-19 situation.

It will be sad if she doesn't get a graduation concert if the situation doesn't improve.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15396

#1120 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:04 PM

i hope she gets a graduation concert, even if it has to have no audience. it'll really suck if she's waited so long to graduate only to have no sendoff :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users