• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#701 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

I can imagine Funaki's topic in the next CG's mc: "sense of cuteness in Platon's Republic: analysis and commentaries".  :ph34r:

#702 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

^ In a cute way XD

#703 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Funa-chan's latest blog post about the new situation in Country Girls and the transfers to other (main) groups:

http://blog-project....i-musubu/258485

#704 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

^She still seems pretty high spirited.

Love this line here: "My goal when I turned 15

Was to 「Make the whole world happy」。" <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#705 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

Wow she has a pretty mature way of thinking, I would think she has had some influence from Yanamin  XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#706 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

"Each group has their own colour
And of course even Country Girls、
Have our own vivid colour。

And because of that、 if I transferred to another group
I would end up being painted in their colours。
That was the naive doubt playing in my mind"

I feel the pain in her words

#707 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

^
Did you feel the pain of the words: "So I chose to pick the path of transferring。" Because those words don't sound painful.

To be blunt... the words you're describing as Funaki's pain is the naive "first impression" that she had already rejected by the time of this announcment.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#708 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

For the most part in her blog, she wants her fans and herself to remain optimistic and to continue on to cheer for her and CG. I know I definitely will follower her to any group she ends up choosing and cheer on her from there too. I'm personally hoping for KF, what about you guys?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#709 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

^ Kobushi Factory would be my top choice also and after reading the "Country Girls" thread Juice=Juice would be my second choice.

#710 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

Imo, Musubu also have quite a lot of similarities with Meimi ("Special" teeth, thick short hair, powerful singing). For that reason, I think that if they were to add a CG member to Angerme, they would rather chose her.

#711 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

I don't want anyone new to join MM but I also want Musubu to get in the most successful group so... 
She will shine anywhere though. But really if I'm supposed to see this as a chance for her I want her to get in a group where she gets many job opportunities. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#712 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

^^ Funakki had "special" teeth, but they were corrected a long time ago. She does not have a "yaeba" now, but I see some similarity in regards to the singing.

Joining Angerme would be my third choice (MM fourth and TF fifth).

#713 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

^ Kobushi Factory would be my top choice also and after reading the "Country Girls" thread Juice=Juice would be my second choice.

Since Rio is leaving KF and Funakki and Riorio are friends (and their member colors are similar and they both are good dancers and short and with short hair and both are comedic and...), I think Funakki could fit well taking Rio's place when she leaves.
Being Funakki has strong vocals, she would also be suitable for J=J.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#714 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

^Also to add to that, KF does a lot of low tone vocals with their music and Funakki's vocals are obviously low tone. She's nearly a perfect fit but who knows where she will end up. J=J sounds like a good choice too, it will also reignite my interest in that group again. :)

#715 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:09 AM

If they want to add someone in Juice=Juice I don't want other than Funakki

#716 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

I'd prefer they go the route of joining the 3 CG members with the 3 KSS members that are supposed to debut. If management really is interested in spicing things up in H!P like they say they they are then a new group with a new style is certainly a good starting point

#717 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

^Yes I'd like that too, its just that the way things were worded sounds like its more likely for them to join existing groups than a new one in their blogs. With the 3 CG members and the 3 debut KSS members, that would be a pretty strong idol group for sure. Just that it would feel a bit irregular though since they would only be looked at as the 3 girls from CG in the new group, it just wouldn't feel completely legit. Of course it would look like that no matter what wherever they end up but it will be more obvious, it would be the CG trio with the KSS trio, it would take time for people to see them as a whole unit if that makes sense.

#718 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

I also don't think Risa and Ozeki would have decided to focus on their studies if they could have stayed together.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#719 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

I think they'll stand out more as the CG girl being in a current H!P group rather than joining forces with those 3 KSS. But well it is what it'll be.

I think Musubu fits any of the current groups except JJ and TF. In any case I can't imagine her being shoved to the back for new singles of the new group she'll be part in (same with Chisaki), in that sense KF or Angerme seem like the groups that will bring more benefit to her.

^also IA, they also made it sound like this in their blogs.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#720 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

Combining three of them together with the three promoted KSS just basically Country Girls with new 3rd gen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users