Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

She looks like a character from anime .. so cute

#662 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

^ Last year she did improve her "cute act" enormously in my opinion. An even more stunning prove of that happened at Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~ Kaleidoscope ~.

@7:09min anime like mind-blowing cuteness at its best :wub:

(It's no secret, that all Country Girls members have good comedic potential.)

Additionally I found two youtube videos especially about Funakki.

Short compilation of Musubu's solo lines:

A 15min long clip that documents her way from KKS to Country Girls:

#663 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:37 AM

The first video, either Funakki was mimicking Momochi or that Funakki is the next Momochi lol. Inoue Rei enjoyed Funakki's performance a lot too. :wub:

The second video, we got some good fans out there. :)

Third video, at 3:50, you can tell she is a bit more confident. At 7:00, I think that's when I started to pay a lot more attention to Funakki. A lot of good footage in that video and we know there is plenty more that will come from Funakki. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#664 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:55 AM

^ She is the next Momochi, just look at her pinky  XD

Cute, small, big voice, funny, good singer, Osaka ben, a real life anime. Thanks for the video link  :good:

3rd video at 7:00  XD  XD ,

#665 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:11 AM

^Yeah, I think Funakki can bring her own dynamic with that kind of personality, like the over the top idol girl that Momochi does but still manage to be really cute about it without having someone that has to tsukkomi her. :)

We have so much to look forward for Funakki. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#666 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

I see her also as a successor to Momochi. She can act very cute and can be quite funny. :)  And their size is even nearly identical, but Momochi wears these crazy plateau pumps. :lol:

But there are also many differences. Funa-chan is normally in energetic, funny and cool but not cute mode. And this quite genuine feeling character is the thing I like 2nd most about her.

Funakki's most liked ability by me is her singing voice and what she can do with it. My turning point from just noticing her to becoming very interested was an audio clip on Youtube of the 20th gen KSS performance of 'Rock Erotic', where she had the main part together with Ruru. :respect:

To me it seems that Musubu is getting more and more chances to show her talking skills lately. The H!P DVD magazine #54 showcases her MC skill also. ^_^

And the DVD magazines keep on coming... Nice! :w00t:

Small size can be compensated by determination ... @0:22min:

Another nice Funa-chan situation ... @1:45min:

#667 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Musubu is probably the closest imaginable thing to a real life anime character. She is short, has a low voice, uses kansai-ben, has animated reactions to everything and looks like a squirrel. You can't even make up a character like that. Yanamin is probably more similar to Momochi in terms of personality though, since Musubi doesn't try to be cutesy or 'azatoi' in the slightest. She is more like the adorable but loud mascot character that tags along with the protagonist. Both their variety skills are incredibly high though and the two of them could easily beat out their senpai...that yanamin vs musubu event dvd...I'm still laughing just thinking about it.

Btw, their Aa, ii na! performance is super cute, you can see it in dvd mag 6.

#668 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

^^Yeah, that's the main point what I like about Funakki, she is just so genuine about it. She isn't setting the studio or people around her for a joke, just simply having fun with everyone. :D Even though her idol antics are similar to Momochi's there are still key differences when they go about it regarding their personalities. :)

^Yes, you explained it better, Momochi is more of the "azatoi" character. Funakki is over the top (like at 0:25 on the first video) when the opportunity is presented for herself but doesn't have the "azatoi" character that Momochi has, that's pretty much how I see it right now.

#669 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

I can't analyze their personality as like your all guys .. I needs to watch again all her video XD

As for over the top reaction, I like to see her interaction with Maopin, another over the top persona XD

#670 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

That "mini documentary" made me remember how I found her adorable right from the start. She's so quirky, has a great character and a great voice. I so wish for CGs future success so that Funakki can shine more and reach a bigger audience. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#671 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

I can't analyze their personality as like your all guys .. I needs to watch again all her video XD

As for over the top reaction, I like to see her interaction with Maopin, another over the top persona XD

Omg, I never realized how much I wanted that till now. I'd love, love to see her hangout with Maopin. :wub:

That "mini documentary" made me remember how I found her adorable right from the start. She's so quirky, has a great character and a great voice. I so wish for CGs future success so that Funakki can shine more and reach a bigger audience. 

Yeah, I wished I followed Funakki from the very start. I just didn't really pay attention to KSS back then, which I regret but yeah, Funakki has always been likable early on as we can see. :)

#672 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

^ Interactions between idols are always fun. That's one of the main reasons I like Hina Fes lotteries so much. <3

More stuff (from 2015):

Spoiler

#673 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:57 AM

Funakki with Maopin,Rio and Takechan XD

#674 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

^ :w00t:

Many of the shuffle units from the "2017 Winter" concerts were quite enjoyable. Still haven't seen the whole concerts yet.

#675 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

Z6xX98RI.gif

#676 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:03 PM

Her "burikko" act was so overly cute it made me cringe, I love it! XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#677 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

^^That is so avatar worthy, I'm tempted to change mine to that but I'm anticipating an opportunity for Ichioka Reina instead, as a celebration to her debut. Someone else should scoop up this chance for Funnaki though. :good:

#678 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

Good read. :good:

A proclamation from the final successor to the 'Momochi-isms'? Country Girls' Funaki Musubu, who used to always put on a mask, talks about her 'worries'...

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#679 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

^It certainly was. Funakki is going places. <3

I also like this line a lot: "Whenever we have work outside of H!P and we're grouped together with other idols, Momochi-senpai always reminds us that we're there as representative of Hello! Project. So she wants us to be proud of our history, and feel a sense of responsibility."

#680 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

^^ Woah. Finally THAT interview is translated. Thanks for posting the link. :D

I started translating it by myself, but stopped because of my really amateurish Japanese skills and the difficulties resulting from that. :c03:

If someone wants to laugh, then just look how much I translated from that interview back then in February. XD

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users