• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#641 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

I got like 3 Musubu tickets with the CDs (more than any of the others) so put them to use~

1st

Me: I studied in Osaka several years ago, but would like to ask if there are any places you would recommend.

Musubu: Ummm....

*me thinking holy shit she's taking ages the guy next to me already said time's up, wtf*

Musubu: Shin-Sekai!

Me: Ah, don't think I've been there yet (I totally have...)

One thing I learned is that it might be better to actually tsukkomi with something like "Are there that few places you actually like in Osaka?!" instead of having a polite conversation during these individual handshakes.

2nd

Me: Out of Do Re Mi Fa, what is your favorite sound?

Musubu: Aaahh~! There it is, that question (a~, deta sono shitsumon)! Did you watch it yesterday?

Me: Yup!

Musubu: It's Mi! (she actually gave an explanation I did not understand similar to the one Yamaki gives in the video.)

Third time I taught her "Thank you so much", same as with Yamaki.

Musubu is actually the easiest person to talk to out of the ones I spoke with, mostly because she is always in a boisterous and energetic "Hohoho~" mood and you don't feel any pressure as with some of the ones that are less loud.

#642 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

^Sounded like a really great experience. :D Her idol mode seems to always be on, like she always wants to have fun, just enjoys the spotlight, and loves talking to the fans. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#643 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

^ I personally do think her "high energy" mode is an exaggerated version of her real life character, because it feels very genuine to me. I would think that her "cute" mode is her idol mode, learned from no other than the master of "cute" idol mode herself, momochi. ^^;

But the science of "musubu interpretation" might be still young and there might be many different ways to see her. ;) 

^^ Thank you so much for the handshake event report. Funakki is very existing to watch. I can't even imagine, how it would be to experience her in real live...

#644 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

^^^ I get the impression of she's the loudest one from Country Girls

#645 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

^ Maybe at events or one stage. But there have been evidence that Chii-chan is backstage the loudest of them all. :lol:

#646 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

Boisterous Funakki is just a pumped up version of herself, yeah. The osaka-ben and cute character are things seperate from herself, but she has tons of fun with them. If anyone has not checked out her ohirome event with yanamin yet btw, definitely do so. These two are insane in it. Went to 13ki's event last week and though it was fun there is no comparison really, Country's 2nd gen outshines them by a mile.

Btw,if you just want to talk to her constantly, get some of her handshake tickets for the 5th or later handshake events 18:00 and just loop her booth, there is barely anyone else there from that time onwards and the members are just sitting there waiting for people to come in.

#647 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

^ Yeah, the fanclub event together with Nanamin was something very special. Funakki in full osaka-ben mode including over the top facial expressions is really entertaining. :D

I can easily imagine the difference between those two events. CG 2th gen has more "after debut" experience that MM 13th gen. Besides of Yokoyan beeing quite new, Kaga's weakness seems to be interviews and interaction with audience, whereas Musubu is excellent in those two areas.

#648 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:59 PM

^Yeah, I think Funakki has always had those strengths early on, like she is a natural with interacting with the audience. It only makes me wish she had her debut sooner lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#649 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

#650 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

^The second video, reminds me of Taguchi Natsume a little bit lol.

#651 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

Musubu did a great unique expression in the latest episode of Future Standard.

@11:14min start of Country Girls report

@14:27min members make expressions

Funakki in full "Osaka" mode XD

#652 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

^I like how when she gets excited, she always brings her hands together upfront lol.

#653 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

That "Uh?" reminds me to Yossie. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#654 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

Yanagawa Nanami and Funaki Musubu will release a joint "Greeting" Blu-ray

CDJapan preorder link for Yanagawa Nanami and Funaki Musubu "Greeting" Bluray

http://www.cdjapan.c...oduct/UFXW-2019

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#655 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

[2017-03-25] Satoyama Day 1 - Funaki at booth.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#656 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

^Funakki had quite the crowd.  ^-^

#657 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:25 PM

Some more evidence, that Funakki has a very good way of interacting with the audience:

@2:20min clapping with Funa-chan

Comedy at the YanaFuna fanclub event 2016:

@4:43min Osaka ben :coool:

#658 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

Nowadays Funaki is the best "comedian type" Idol of H!P in my opinion. I think that she can be very succesful in variety programs in the future.

Well, is Momochi's disciple after all   :c18: 

#659 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to her idol career, she's quite the audience pleaser, always making people smile and she just enjoys to be around everyone and have fun. :)

#660 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:27 AM

I hope we get to see this show soon <3

Funakki is too adorable XD

Lw31fHMf.jpg

6DYNteh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users