1150 replies to this topic

#41 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

she's too cute!!!! mm needs  her.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#42 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

I hope the auditions again for 12th generation.

#43 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

She joined the KSS because she wanted to improve her singing and dancing so that she could take the MM audition one more time and be able to pass.

MM's level of technical skill has gotten stronger and stronger, and she's worried that she won't be able to keep up. 

She took the MM audition because she liked them. Her friends had been talking about how much they admired them, how cool they were with their singing and formation dances, and wanted to be in the group. From there she started to get into them and decided to audition.

Her personality is shy. At home, she does whatever she feels like, but when she goes out she gets embarrassed, so she wants to be able to show people a bright and cheery side of her. 

After the performance, she said that she had been so scared beforehand, but once she saw everyone's faces as she stepped foot on stage, she felt relaxed and happy. She thought the glowsticks were pretty and wants to see that sight again. 

Her rival is Haga Akane. They joined at the same time and they're friends, but she feels like they have a rivalry for who is going to be the center.

Tsunku's comments: Please try copying different songs and dances from what you would usually listen to so that you can dance to most any kind of music. Your singing isn't quite there yet, so first is rhythm. 

Her dream is to keep working hard and improving so that she can challenge the MM audition again and become a part of the group. If she joins, she wants to keep doing her best to improve.

DDOhydd.gif

#44 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Is it me or is her dancing kind of... good?  :o

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#45 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

Her dancing is really good for a beginner. Maybe she had experience? I dont know but Hopefully tsunku will take notice to how much she improves.

Im so glad her and akane get along well, They go well together. I hope they for a duo unit in morning musume in the future~ 

(also i hope some of musubu's charisma and confidence rubs off on akane~chan)

#46 neo_lmx

neo_lmx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

I became fan when I saw her video profile after Tsunku decided to include all the MM 12th gen contestants to Kenshuusei.

She makes me think of Mano Erina when she was an egg. :)

I was waiting for this new video. ^^ Thanks for the translation.

I saw on Generasia she was fan of Sayumi, Ai, Risa and Momoko. It's nice as they are 4 idols I love. :)

I hope she'll join MM someday. It would be cool.

Watashi no kokoro ni ◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Posted Image
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦ Fuki areru arashi

#47 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

oh please Tsunku, I want a trio with Funakki, Akanechin and Tagucchi in next tamago show !!! :wub:

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

Funaki is so cute XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#49 muscat

muscat

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

Looks like she has braces! I'm glad because her tooth stuck out a lot. It isn't horrible, but distracting. I was worried she was going to make it her charm point like other girls tend to do. With her teeth straight, she'll be a force to reckon with.

#50 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

When she talk, she sounds like the slower version of Duu XD
Duu was also the tiniest one, back then, right?

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#51 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

ROCK EROTIC at today's Nama Tamago show, a MUST to listen to. I'm floored by Musubu, for some reason I thought she was bad at singing.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/IyIjXkLKqT/

Starts around 58:50, she sings Miyabi's lines.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#52 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Whattt....was that really Musubu?! ...I can't even imagine her with such a voice  :arrow: ...that's crazy

6DYNteh.png

#53 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

She is so amazing <3 Her cute face hides her strong vocals <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#54 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

Tsunku was crazy for not immediately putting her in MM...  :blink: ...what exactly is she lacking?

6DYNteh.png

#55 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

I remember her from the audition footage, I thought she was (is) cute. But I had no idea she could sing! Now I like her even more. :w00t:  <3

paqp.jpg

#56 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:38 PM

I'll admit I too thought she may have just been considered because of just how cute she is, but I'll hang my head in shame and respect her a lot more from now on. It's a surprise what her vocals are like there's a proper depth to them...such a pleasant surprise though. :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#57 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#58 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

This is crazy. I really hope she gets put in a group fast. It'd be a shame to miss out on these years when she's so tiny and young, like with Karin. 

#59 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Wow. I almost can't believe that's her. She's not even twelve yet. 

#60 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Enjoy with my video ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users