• Please log in to reply
1217 replies to this topic

#521 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

Thank you sukibeam!!! Also for the 5nin Juice=Juice songs does anyone know if they give Ruru any lines or keep the song the way it is?

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#522 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

Again, this auntie is happy to translate :)

She talked about her baseball fandom in her new HaroSute KSS intro segment, IIRC, but I've not seen her mention it before (then again, I never read the KSS blog stuff).

#523 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:09 AM

if u in hiroshima everyone there is really like their baseball team hiroshima carp ( ruru too), and last years final season of baseball games is Hiroshima carp vs Hokaido nippon ham fighters( maria baseball team). and maria team is the winners..and if come to hiroshima u will see many red colors in every area...

#524 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

For the 5nin songs, they will be kept as is. They don't redistribute lines when new members join for any of the groups. If someone has a solo line, it's theirs until they graduate, basically. So for the 5nin songs Nanami and Ruru will likely just be dancing and singing in the group parts.

And honestly, as much as I love Ruru, I would be pretty angry if they started chopping up the songs and taking away solos the other members have had for years to give to her. It would be very unfair.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#525 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

Idk I feel like it wouldn't be a big deal to give Nanami and Ruru like one solo line each at least. I feel like since they're a 7nin group now they should sacrifice some wiggle room for the new members to be able to participate. But that's just how I feel about it. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#526 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2295859345.html

- Had a live in Kichijouji for ~Seven Horizon~ today

- Brings up how Miyamoto Karin will be taking a break from activities to get medical treatment and rehabilitation for her diagnosis of function vocal disorder. Even though it's the most painful for Miyamoto, Ruru thinks she's a great senpai for always spreading energy around. At the time when she became a new member and joined, she received such kind words that it made her cry, and she's truly happy she could become part of Juice=Juice. So that Miyamoto can have ease of mind and a restful break, until the time Miyamoto can return, Ruru is going to give everything her all.

- She prays that the symptoms improve, even just a little bit because she wants to have activities with Miyamoto. Ruru will wait until she is able to rejoin them.

- As for herself, today's live was her first time in Kichijouji and she was surprised at how close the audience was. However, the atmosphere was very welcoming, and there were many loud cheers, so she is both happy and thankful.

- Her pic of the day is with Yanagawa Nanami, who had some bangs cut. She thinks it's very cute. After commenting on how the twintails suit the look, she wonders at how they're the same age.

- The Carps won their game

- Tomorrow is another show in Kichijouji, and she'll do her best.

I just want to clarify on the "same age" thing. Ruru was born May 2001 and Nanami in January 2002, making them the same school year.

#527 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

From these blogs, it sounds lime Ruru is the most positive person in the world, you get the vibe that she is going extra-full tryhard mode now that she finally debuted.

She's actually my favorite member (till the day Shimakura debuts, and I pray she will).

And once again, Sukibeam you da real MVP.
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#528 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

All this blogs make me feel like she's really committed to Juice=Juice and that make me truly happy.

It's almost overwhelming how much she started to love JuJu since the first show she saw, and the song she sang, these dances she practiced, that way of speak of the other girls like Karin and Akari, if you reed them all at once, you can actually see her love for the group growing and it's beautiful <3

I'm so glad with this second gen, so much <3

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#529 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2296135457.html

- It's a bit delayed, but she reminds everyone of asking what their favorite song was. She thanks everyone for their numerous responses. She's glad a lot of people agreed with her on "Otona no Jijou" and "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne". Other popular favorites were "Ai no Diving" and "Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimite yo", along with several other random ones. It makes her feel like Juice=Juice has a lot of good songs.

- The replies from 2 days ago and yesterday made her feel like Juice=Juice is truly loved, and gives her a warm feeling. She's only partly participating in the current tour. So that she can do more and more, she'll work hard at studying.

- Today was the 2nd performance at Kichijouji. She touched on it yesterday, but the closeness of the audience makes her feel embarrassed. Their energy also transferred to her, and it was amazingly warm. Even from backstage she could see it, and she's grateful for all the cheers.

- Did some news coverage with Miyazaki Yuka and Yanagawa Nanami for the live, which was fun. She'll write about it on the blog when it's available, so please check it out.

- Today's picture is also with Yanagawa Nanami. Yesterday's featured the "twin-tail Yana-chan", while today features "ponytail Yana-chan".

- Last year's big buzzword/phrase was "Kami-tteru" (to be awesome/incredible)... she informs us that in Hiroshima-ben it's "Kami-ttoru". Ruru will work hard to be awesome as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2296400701.html

- Had a dance lesson today. There was a lot to memorize, so her head is full and whirling with all the information crammed in there. She'll practice properly so she can quickly demonstrate what she's learned for everyone.

- Had her seniors help her with parts she didn't know and small details. The dancing was pretty tiring, so she's grateful they helped her practice.

- She thinks practicing in front of a mirror is a good way to learn from her senpai and incorporate their movements into her own dance. There's another dance lesson tomorrow, so she'll do her best.

- A lot of people have been telling her how they think Hiroshima-ben is nice, which makes her happy. But Ruru has the opposite experience, where coming to Tokyo makes her feel amazed like she's in some television world with everyone speaking with a standard accent. There are other similar obstacles she's discovered outside of just having a Hiroshima accent, but honorific language has been quite easy.

- Today's picture is with Takagi Sayuki. She loves Takagi's performances. When she's singing nearby, Ruru can feel the power and expression, and hopes to be able to do such things. She thinks Takagi is really cool. She also offered to help review the dance.

- There is same-day tickets for the J=J tour in Otaru, so she invites people to come out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2296695589.html

- Had another dance lesson today where in they finalized the formations on dances for many songs, so her head is full again today. Up until now, she hasn't been constantly learning new dances, so her body is in a bit of shock and she'd like to organize everything in her mind just a little.

- Today's picture is with Uemura Akari. She comments they're about the same height.

- She also received a package from her mother. There were all kinds of various things in there, so she presents a short listing:

• Otafuku Okonomi Sauce, which was Ruru's request. It's a sauce from Hiroshima. Until she came to Tokyo, she'd never encountered chuunou sauce or oyster sauce, so she was surprised. She recommends using it with hamburgers, omelettes, and of course okonomiyaki.
  • A lot of jelly dessert. She says there really was a ton of it in there, but she's happy because she likes jelly. So that it lasts, she'll have to restrain herself and eat only a bit at a time.

- Tomorrow is a Hello! Con in Sapporo, Hokkaido

Edited by sukibeam, 28 July 2017 - 02:48 PM.

#530 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

Thank you as always for the translations, sukibeam :D

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#531 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2296984178.html

- When she woke up this morning, her throat a sore so she took a cold medicine called "RURU". "Of course it was RURU LOLOL"

- Today was the Hello! con in Sapporo. Because it was in Sapporo, of course it was a bit cooler, but the concert get pretty warm because of all the cheering, so she's glad. She's grateful Sapporo unleashed their enthusiasm.

- Hello! Cons are really her only chance to get to converse with girls from other groups. Before this concert, she got to chat with Morning Musume. 17's Kudo Haruka. "I'm kind of hopeless myself, so I was really happy and moved."

- Being able to talk with her same-gen Kenshuusei and close friends is fun. She wants to talk with more and more of the members. She'll work hard to be able to do that on her own.

- Today's picture is with Kanazawa Tomoko. She really likes Tomoko's voice. Even when she only sings a little bit, she admires it.

- Tomorrow there are two independent concerts in Otaru.She'll do her best to inject her fighting spirit. There are still same-day tickets, so she invites people to come. She asks everyone to please not forget.

~~~~~~~

I posted it in the J=J thread but I'll do it here as well: If I am the last person to post in this thread when it comes time for a new blog translation, I simply edit my last post to prevent "spam". I read through the rule and didn't see anything about it, but I specifically recall double and triple posting being looked down upon and even against the rules at one point several years back. SO, if you haven't been in a few days and it doesn't seem as though there are any new posts, please check to see if this is the case.  :)

#532 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:35 AM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2296984178.html

- When she woke up this morning, her throat a sore so she took a cold medicine called "RURU". "Of course it was RURU LOLOL"

- Today was the Hello! con in Sapporo. Because it was in Sapporo, of course it was a bit cooler, but the concert get pretty warm because of all the cheering, so she's glad. She's grateful Sapporo unleashed their enthusiasm.

- Hello! Cons are really her only chance to get to converse with girls from other groups. Before this concert, she got to chat with Morning Musume. 17's Kudo Haruka. "I'm kind of hopeless myself, so I was really happy and moved."

- Being able to talk with her same-gen Kenshuusei and close friends is fun. She wants to talk with more and more of the members. She'll work hard to be able to do that on her own.

- Today's picture is with Kanazawa Tomoko. She really likes Tomoko's voice. Even when she only sings a little bit, she admires it.

- Tomorrow there are two independent concerts in Otaru.She'll do her best to inject her fighting spirit. There are still same-day tickets, so she invites people to come. She asks everyone to please not forget.

~~~~~~~

I posted it in the J=J thread but I'll do it here as well: If I am the last person to post in this thread when it comes time for a new blog translation, I simply edit my last post to prevent "spam". I read through the rule and didn't see anything about it, but I specifically recall double and triple posting being looked down upon and even against the rules at one point several years back. SO, if you haven't been in a few days and it doesn't seem as though there are any new posts, please check to see if this is the case.  :)

Nice.. even goddess in singing can suffered sore throat (she's human afterall XD)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#533 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2297250576.html

- After yesterday's Hello! con, everyone went out to eat (even Ruru was taken along). She had been looking forward to Hokkaido food and says it was really tasty. A lot of different dishes were served, but her favorite was the potato au gratin. Even the sashimi was different, and the bokke fish was surprisingly large. Nanami also showed her the triangle cheeses. It was all very fun and delicious.

- And today, in the dressing room, they had yuubari melon and watermelon and sushi. She liked it all and thinks it was too delicious, with the watermelon being especially impressive. She says it was the best watermelon she's ever had. All the delicious food gave her energy for their live. She says Hokkaido is full of delicious food.

- They had their live in Otaru, and thanks everyone who came out. Up until now, she and Nanami have only been participating in part, but from today is seems they will be working full-time. Their dance lessons were for this tour, and it was their first full live since becoming members, so she had a lot of worries and insecurities, but they were able to complete it without any problems. She was more nervous than normal, but it was also more fun than normal. She is grateful to her seniors for all the help they gave and things they taught her.

- The staff got her a t-shirt for this tour. It's her first Ruru shirt, and since her member colors is orange, the logo is orange. She's glad, and everyone wore the shirts together.

- Today's photo is with Miyazaki Yuka.

- There will be more fun tomorrow, so she'll do her best.

#534 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

^ thanks :D
Anyway .. been doing some catch up reading .. :P

Since I can't do anything but just some random stuff XD

About the cold medicine called "RURU" .. my guess is this :P
pict_lulu_a_gold_dx_1.jpg

About Otafuku Okonomi Sauce .. I think its this ..
I think her pic look different because of the angle but the curve on the bottle is the same ..
282px-%E3%82%AA%E3%82%BF%E3%83%95%E3%82%

and her T-shirt has been up for sale on e-LineUP!Mall ..
I didn't get it as the size are too small for me .. :(
https://www.elineupm...orizon-t-59161/
01b69aae4e28a2c7d6baf4dce230a3de.jpg

#535 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2297586828.html

- She mentioned yesterday that there would be something fun, well... today, they filmed an MV for the digital single "Fiesta Fiesta" releasing 8/23. Dan-chan says there were a lot of parts that were hard, and she was pretty anxious because it was her first time, but she received a lot of direction and learned many things, so they wrapped up without any problems. As she says "it was one day in which I studied a lot". She wants to make herself the best she can, and wants everyone to see and look forward to the MV soon.

- She was able to see Miyamoto for the first time in a while, which made her happy because she seemed energetic.

- Since beginning to take full participation, the rehearsals for the independent tour have ramped up and she's found herself sweating a lot, to the point her hair style isn't sufficing. Her usual hairstyle left one ear exposed, so she tried a double-braid leaving both ears exposed. She tries hiding her face beneath her hair, but she still felt like she could be seen when she's embarrassed. She could still see the audience's faces though, so it was still fun. But even if her hair sticks to her face, dancing was still easy and fun, so she's going to keep both ears exposed.

- She thanks everyone for coming to the Hello! con and independent tour shows, as well as the comments on her blog posts. She reassures us her throat is completely better, because she somehow managed to self-treat.

- Today's photo is with Takagi Sayuki from the Hello! con.

- Beginning 8/12 on Radio NEO's "Hello! Drive! -HARODORA-", she'll be appearing in an animation segment called "Fairy Sea to Yume no Two Shoes" with Nonaka Miki, Kamikokuryou Moe, Ogata Risa, and Miyamoto Karin. The special-made site with details is here, and the Fairy Sea ballet calisthenics video is here.

- At 6:30pm tomorrow on TV Asahi's Roppongi Hills Summer Festival SUMMER STATION, she will be appearing to "by all means, by all means, please check it out!" and look forward to it.

#536 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

YEEEES AN MV :D

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#537 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:03 PM

#538 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2297586828.html

- She mentioned yesterday that there would be something fun, well... today, they filmed an MV for the digital single "Fiesta Fiesta" releasing 8/23. Dan-chan says there were a lot of parts that were hard, and she was pretty anxious because it was her first time, but she received a lot of direction and learned many things, so they wrapped up without any problems. As she says "it was one day in which I studied a lot". She wants to make herself the best she can, and wants everyone to see and look forward to the MV soon.
. . .

That was the news that I really hoped for!! :w00t:

Thanks again for all your translation work. Those summaries of Ruru's blog posts are a real joy to read. <3

#539 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

... I don't understand what this is XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun