1217 replies to this topic

#501 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2294132402.html

- Had her first radio recording today with Yuka and Nanami. (airs 7/25 and 8/1)

• Up until the point they began, her mind was whirling and her imagination going wild with worries and nervousness over what it would be like.
  • The atmosphere within the studio was very welcoming, and everyone helped her out, so she managed to finish it safely.
  • More and more, she wants to be able to chat easily about many different things
  • She thinks she'll be more relaxed next time, and because her first time had such a wonderful atmosphere, she had fun

- Had a lecture on makeup foundations from ANGERME's Kawamura Ayano after the recording session. She thinks makeup is difficult, but wants to get more skilled at it.

- She also had an interview for Top Yell

- Regarding her disliked food of bean sprouts, she particularly dislikes the roots because they get caught in her throat. They're so small that, time and again, they get stuck... and she also doesn't like their smell.

- To conclude, she provides a picture of her mother's cheese cake

#502 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

How is she so sweet and soft and cute  :sob: Thank you so much sukibeam!!!!

blog,%20Danbara%20Ruru-721381.jpg

SOLO SELFIES ARE HERE  :respect:

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#503 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:52 PM

Kawaeee, so cute.. Ruru-chan is a type of Shy girl i think.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#504 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2294412051.html

- Did some photos for UTB today with Miyamoto and Yanagawa

- It feels like it's been a long time since she was a first year middle schooler and has grown about 10cm since then

- Mentions that their digital single "Fiesta! Fiesta!" is her first single since joining Juice=Juice, and that she loves the song and dancing for it

- The day she found out she would joining Juice=Juice, even though it still hadn't sunk in, she was given a lyric sheet and sound source. When she first listened to her recording with the sound source, she was moved at hearing her own voice and felt happy.

- She wants a lot of people to give it a listen, and reminds that it will be available 8/23

- Tomorrow, she has a Juice=Juice live in Kumamoto, and will enjoy it with all her might.

- Since there are still same-day tickets for sale, she says to come by all means

- Her favorite school subjects are math and music, and she dislikes geography. She'll do her best at studying.

#505 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Been going back trying to find the brief footage of Ruru during the KSS Diagnostic Tests they would show on Hello Station

2014 - Memory Seishun no Hikari (9:11)

2015 - Goodbye Natsuo (14:04)

2016 - Hatsukoi Cider (23:44)

2017 - Give me Love (30:10)

(I spent ages trying to find this until I realised they'd moved the footage from HelloSta to Upcoming lol)

I still can't believe it took them this long to finally have her debut. The 2014 one is stupidly short but you can easily see from 2015 onwards she wasn't just singing well, she had the performance and expressions down too. She's been ready to debut for years and I'm so glad she finally has. I was getting worried she'd end up giving up and leaving like so many others who stayed in the KSS for so long.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#506 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2294718692.html

- Today was their live in Kumamoto

- Ruru says she went to Kumamoto twice when she was little. Once to Mount Aso, and another to either the aquarium or sea... she just remembers touching dolphins. She thinks the last time was when she was a 1st year elementary school student. In any case, she says it's been a long time.

- She has relatives in Kumamoto - 3 little girls who came to visit them in Hiroshima during spring break a couple years back.

- There were homemade uchiwa (traditional hand-held fans) at the live today, and seeing such support made her glad.

- Kumamoto was pretty hot today, as was the live. She says even in Kumamoto, fan support remains unchanged and she was happy because she loves singing and dancing, so she thanks everybody.

- She mentioned today is Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi's birthday and congratulated her. They get along well, for which she is glad.

- Tomorrow is a HaroPro live in Fukuoka, so she'll do her best

- She prays for Miyamoto's voice to get better soon. Ruru says, even still, Miyamoto was very sparkly while performing.

#507 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

^ thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks :D
I just don't want to post a 1 liner thanks everyday .. :P
But thanks for the daily updates .. it is a great to get to know her better :)

#508 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

^ Hey, no prob at all. I've been waiting for this since she joined KSS XD

Can't guarantee I'll be able to do it every day, but summaries are so much easier (read: quicker) than line by line translation like I've done in the past

#509 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:56 AM

Fantastic effort, Sukibeam. I guess the teaser of the magazine shot has been leaked. Featuring Karin with Yanamin & Ruru

de2a0fbd.jpg

1536ecf6.jpg
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#510 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

Been going back trying to find the brief footage of Ruru during the KSS Diagnostic Tests they would show on Hello Station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cktC1lIzmC0&feature=youtu.be&t=9m11s
2014 - Memory Seishun no Hikari (9:11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sAKFHG_450
2015 - Goodbye Natsuo (14:04)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHZZpce-hhc
2016 - Hatsukoi Cider (23:44)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyG4MlUW_10
2017 - Give me Love (30:10)
(I spent ages trying to find this until I realised they'd moved the footage from HelloSta to Upcoming lol)

I still can't believe it took them this long to finally have her debut. The 2014 one is stupidly short but you can easily see from 2015 onwards she wasn't just singing well, she had the performance and expressions down too. She's been ready to debut for years and I'm so glad she finally has. I was getting worried she'd end up giving up and leaving like so many others who stayed in the KSS for so long.

Made this, containing all the parts of Ruru in one video <3 I just want to people really get to appreciate her voice  :wub:

https://www.facebook...88758821352547/

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#511 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

^ lol .. I click on the link and it don't seem to work .. :D

oh anyway thanks Bexie for compiling the videos ..
We can we see her improve through the years ..

I am wondering .. did she do the Japanese version of "let it go"?
or I am dreaming .. hmm .. :unsure:

#512 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

^ the url is funky... try this - https://www.facebook...88758821352547/

~~~~~~~

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2294971876.html

- Because they only had the one performance for the Hello! Pro concert in Fukuoka, Ruru went all out

- Even during a morning outing, Fukuoka was pretty hot, but the sunniness felt good

- The energy from everyone who came to the assembly hall was amazing, and even Ruru lost to the immense amount of energy from everyone. She thanks everyone for coming out.

- Afterward, the staff told them that today's performance of "Fiesta! Fiesta!" was really cool, which made her quite happy. She'll do her best so they say that again next time.

- For today's photo, she plays around and tries to have the reader guess at first... the answer to who is holding her from behind is Kobushi Factory's Taguchu Natsumi. She took the photo because they were in the same dressing room as Kobushi Factory.

- Tomorrow, they're performing for TBC's Natsu Matsuri 2017 in Sendai, so look forward to it.

#513 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Yes, she did Let it Go

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#514 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2295228319.html

- She appeared on TBC's 65th anniversary and post-earthquake support event Natsu Matsuri 2017

- Miyamoto missed today because her throat condition worsened into including fever. Even though Ruru prayed for her to quickly get better, it didn't happen, and she thinks it must be even more difficult for Miyamoto herself. So that Miyamoto isn't burdened, Ruru will give it all her power.

- Today was also her first time performing an outdoor event, so it was a little strange. There were a lot of fans there giving lots of cheers, and she's glad the rain stopped by the time Juice=Juice took the stage.

- They performed 5 songs, one of which was the new song Fiesta! Fiesta!

- For all the people who came to watch, and all the people of Miyagi Prefecture, she hopes everyone is doing better (even just a little).

- She was also able to see Idol Rennaisance. One of the members - Ishino Riko - went to school with her in Hiroshima and they always worked hard together, and even when Ruru's debut was decided, she received congratulations from her. Even though they've ended up with activities in different groups, she's really really happy they could be reunited today in Miyagi Prefecture of all places. Since it had been such a long time since seeing one another, Riko cried from happiness. They exchanged mutual wishes for good luck and took pictures together.

- Ruru says she used to be a lot smaller than Riko.

Picture comparison from their ASH days:

ZzRxtu2.jpg

#515 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

^ I'm not always leaving comment but I always enjoy reading your summarize translation. Thanks for the post.

#516 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Aaaaaaaaaa, Ishino is my IR oshi so this made my eyes water <3 I'm so glad they still support each other omg

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#517 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:52 AM

I don't know Ishino Riko but I love it when idols from separate companies support each other. So nice that they reconnected!

I'm just waiting for videos of 7nin J=J performances now. I still can't believe I get to see Ruru in action all the time now

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#518 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2295567275.html

- Did some dancing today, and was listening to J=J songs and memorizing them with dances pretty much all day (since morning).

- Likes all of the songs, but is particularly fond of "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne". She has a lot of memories with the song - such as having to dance to it for her Morning Musume audition, and performing it with her fellow gen-mates at the first Kenshuusei recital for their first stage performance.

- More recently, she likes Otona no Jijou" and thinks it is a cool songs, then asks everyone what their favorite is.

- She's written about it a little before, but reminds us she is a Hiroshima Toyo Carps fan. There isn't a koi emoji, so she used a different fish XD. She has only been able to see them 3 times so far this year.

- Last year and this year she prayed for them to be number one in Japan, and will support them with all her might.

- Shares a picture of her and Uemura from when they went to Universal Studios. Thinks Uemura seems like an older sister.

#519 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

^ thanks again :D

I didn't know she is also a baseball fan .. :D
I know nuts about baseball but was kind of force to know a bit about it from Maria XD
anyway .. hope she would talk more about her baseball fandom :D

#520 Emetsun

Emetsun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

I've never ever posted in this forum but i feel like e need to thank the translation dude for his hard work.

Thanks, man. You rock. (°ロ°)☝

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users