• Please log in to reply
1218 replies to this topic

#361 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

Disappointed for Ruru... I felt this was her best shot to join MM, just hoping at this point that she will debut... Guess if Kaede was almost at the point of giving up too, then Ruru will follow that example and do the same and not give up her dream!

#362 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:58 PM

^

Same :(

My last hope is C-ute succesor. 

#363 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:14 PM

^

Same :(

My last hope is C-ute succesor. 

I also think that something will have to be done with J=J as well, Yukanyan is going to be 23 soon, Kanatomo is going on 22 with her health issue... I wouldn't be surprised that we get J=J 2nd gen at some point.

#364 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

^ I would be extremely surprised, if J=J got a second gen. I assume, that they will disband some time in the future same as Berryz did and °C-ute will do in 2017.

The remaining chances for Ruru are in my opinion a new KSS unit (hopefully in 2017), Morning Musume 14th gen and maybe ANGERME 6th gen (if someone graduates there).

Country Girls 3rd gen doesn't seem realistic to me, but I would appreciate the reunification with her gen-mate Musubu. :ph34r:

Ruru joining a new KKS unit is the thing, that I expect the most. Because of her age, she will have still chances in 2018. My impression is, that she was ready to debut the moment she joined KSS thanks to ASH, so the waiting is unpleasant for me.

#365 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

Disappointed for Ruru... I felt this was her best shot to join MM, just hoping at this point that she will debut... Guess if Kaede was almost at the point of giving up too, then Ruru will follow that example and do the same and not give up her dream!

Don't forget, Ruru is still only 15. I think she's getting the Karin treatment, letting her gain as much experience and popularity as possible so that a whole group can be built around her.

Continuing to get more trainingtexperience is good for her, by the time she debuts she'll have almost 10 years under her belt. Plus, she'll be a little older, 15 is an awful young age to be a center/ace of a new group.

#366 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:29 PM

RURU FOR 14TH GEN

I will keep the hope alive.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#367 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:23 PM

I honestly do not want to wait until 14th gen for her to debut....maybe i'm just impatient. I'm just praying she doesn't leave KSS

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#368 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:54 AM

Ruru for C-ute sucessor !  :good:  :c18:

#369 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

I don't think 6th gen ANGERME will have a KSS. If you look at the various gens of S/mileage/ANGERME you see a pattern.

1st gen - all KSS

2nd gen - Some girls from auditions plus KSS

3rd gen - all KSS

4th gen - Girl from audition

5th gen - KSS

Therefore, assuming the 6th gen is gonna be a replacement for Ayaka when she graduates and therefore a single member, I think it's likely to be a new girl. The only way I see Ruru getting in is if two members graduate at the same time so two replacements will be needed.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#370 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:06 PM

Ruru joining a new KKS unit is the thing, that I expect the most. Because of her age, she will have still chances in 2018. My impression is, that she was ready to debut the moment she joined KSS thanks to ASH, so the waiting is unpleasant for me.

THIS

This describes the whole essence of my anger with this. Why do they keep putting her off? She has always been ready imo so I will never understand why she keeps being skipped over. Since Morning Musume lost their big ace it made sense to me to put a new ace in which is Ruru. But tbh I didn't really want her in MM I'm just mad that she got skipped over AGAIN..... :(  

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#371 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:10 PM

She's still very young. Plenty of time for her.

She is now #3 on the current KSS seniority list after Ichioka and Inoue. Both have great experience and skills, but I don't find Hikaru very cute. I think Ruru is incredibly cute!

#372 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

She's in the same situation as anyone who's been around for a while but shows themselves to be outwardly fine or even fantastic as far as skills goes. The only thing left speculating on is they either feel her skill-set, visual or personality don't fit into any group right now, or their is something suspect about her character. This is exactly the same speculation that surrounded Kaga, and has put her on the back-foot for some people. If everything else looks fine then it might be something behind the scenes that's the problem. She had a specific problem living so far away from Tokyo as well though, the signs are that that is less of a problem recently. Maybe new arrangements at school? I haven't heard anything about her moving.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#373 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:18 PM

I could see a new group being formed around her as the center with the other talented KSS. We could still wait for more auditions but if there were any group being made in 2017, I think this is a good opportunity for her to be the center.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#374 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

Ruru is shy in MC !? how adorable  :lol: <3 5:58

#375 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

It seems her blog post is not found in the website?

Many fans are worried... 

http://www.up-fc.jp/...og_tour/?cat=27

C3QI8IAVMAApD1U.jpg

#376 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

OH please god, i hope this was a good news (ready/selected for debuting)

Btw latest Ruru pics, she become cuter than her early days

2cd476ff.jpg

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#377 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

This is probably a bad sign... Why delete her blog if she was debuting in H!P? Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede's categories are still there, for example. But then again, the categories of the three who joined Tsubaki are no longer available... Ahhh I don't know. I wouldn't blame her for leaving, but I really wish for her to debut.

#378 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

wait !!! ... I am already scared when I see her name on the front here ..

what is happening? .. was it there and they deleted it .. or it was never there in the first place ? or is it a search error ?

if it is deleted then ..sadly everything signal a bad sign .. :(

#379 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

I tried to refrain from posting that last night. XD

UF deleted all posts prior to September 2016. Danbara wasn't participating in C-ute's fall tour nor the musical, thus she has no posts. Her posts are still visible in the recital blog.

She hasn't participated in HelloCon yet, but there had been times in the past where she only participated at the Hiroshima show.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#380 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

I feel sick

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users