• Please log in to reply
1217 replies to this topic

#1121 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 08:04 AM

From what I read all this time in the fandom, the 'wowow' and 'yeayea' also 'dududu', 'nanana' and such referred as fakes (see J=J's Down Town, H!P's Hello History, MM's Resonant Blue, and such). Falsetto is just falsetto.
Ad-lib is more about modifying live performance. Like for example in that Girls be Ambitious performance when Tomoko messed up her lyrics and Karin took the chance to.. whatever she's trying to achieve lol.

#1122 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 12:20 PM

^

"Fake" is also a normal musical term, but generally used when a musician tweaks/messes with a part that is written a certain way, and they perform it slightly-to-moderately otherwise.

"Ad-lib" would be used more when somebody has no written part at all, and the musician makes it up as they play (less experienced musicians might prepare something to work from or work with if they know they're going to be handed a solo part that isn't written)

Takagi was famous within the group for actually "faking" during performance in general and during the parts the fans and members usually call "fakes."  As opposed to Kanazawa who performs a particular vocal line which sounds like something a different vocalist might do during a fake.  AFAIK other members are somewhere in-between on the continuum during "fakes" they do what they've done before, or have a few things up their sleeves...

And it's kind of buried in there, but there are musical parts of H!P songs which sound like the kinds of things that singers do while "faking" and those parts get called "fake,"  Regardless of how they have been written, and whether or not they are expected to perform them the same way every time.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1123 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 07:46 PM

<3  <3

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Kawamura%20Ayano-98416

名古屋! 段原瑠々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1124 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:33 PM

Ruru went to see her first Carp game in a while with Anna Yamamoto from =LOVE. Anna is also an ASH alumni and about 3 1/2 years older than Ruru.

The game was in Tokyo at the Jingu Meiji Stadium so that means the Carp were playing the Yakult Swallows.

Attached Files

#1125 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 01:43 PM

Ruru's Carp love possibly matches Maria's love for the Fighters (those two teams play in different leagues).

Of the H!P girls, different girls have allegiance to different teams:

Maimi, Takachan, Ayapan = Giants
Maria, Ami, Kaorin, KonKon = Fighters
Ayumin, Rikako = Eagles
Riho, Ruru = Carp
Miimi = Tigers

KonKon is married to a Fighters pitcher, plus she's from Hokkaido. Rika Ishikawa is also married to a pitcher (Giants?) so I presume whatever team he's on is her favorite.

Ayumin was once a cheer trainee for the Sendai Rakuten Golden Eagles and still supports the team. Miimi also did some cheer work for the Hanshin Tigers, not sure if she still supports the team (her favorite sport is rugby! :o )

On another note, I found out there is both a Danbara elementary and a middle school in Hiroshima, the elementary school predates the atomic bomb blast. How prominent is the Danbara name in Hiroshima and did she have relatives/ancestors that were killed by the bomb?

Attached Files

#1126 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:47 PM

<3

Danbara%20Ruru-987268.jpg

ストック 段原瑠々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1127 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 07:53 PM

<3

Danbara%20Ruru-987444.jpg

たくさんあるよ 段原瑠々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1128 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 08:45 AM

I hope she never cuts her hair short again. She's looking breathless <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1129 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 06:27 PM

The short hair curse has fallen on Matsunaga Riai, so Ruru will be safe for a long time

#1130 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 07:51 PM

well, there was a point where Ruru, Kanatomo and Karin all had short hair at the same time... i don't think Ruru will go back to short hair, at least not now, but it isn't because another member has short hair for sure lol

#1131 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:12 PM

haven't done this in a while orz. i probably won't be doing the beyonds posts for a bit since those were kind of a lot at once (it was like, 6 posts a day lol) but hopefully once i'm on summer break i'll be able to start it again

F4iWW6E.jpg?13dwYru9.jpg?1IBNVjnu.jpg?17faY1Cs.jpg?1

Spoiler

instagram post

#1132 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 07:43 PM

<3

Danbara%20Ruru-989438.jpg

早めの! 段原瑠々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1133 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 02:28 PM

I6q4h10.jpg?1UZMhSgg.jpg?1o7D94C0.jpg?1

Spoiler

instagram post

#1134 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 05:23 AM

She's so adorable!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVqWdn1/

#1135 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 02:56 PM

instagram updates
Spoiler

-

JOi8oQL.jpg?1Pwd0TOe.jpg?16Oz2jLt.jpg?1WuIIX7c.jpg?1

birthday event goods are out! i was really excited to see her outfit since last year's outfit was honestly such a peak i was curious if it could be topped, and tbh i can't really decide which i like more, but i really like this one! the colors are so nice and her hair looks amazing

#1136 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:27 PM

How fitting she is wearing hakema since she becomes an adult today! Happy 20th, Ruru!

#1137 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 11:07 PM

Happy 20th birthday, Ruru!  <3

It sucks that her birthday event got postponed due to the state of emergency in Tokyo... hopefully it gets rescheduled soon.

I hope she has a great year! 

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#1138 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:29 PM

She still got a great birthday cake!

Even though she is only 20, she's been an idol for 11 years, this is the earliest performance of hers I can find (she's on the far left):

Attached Files

#1139 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:10 PM

^ No vocal lines for Ruru. You can see the producer had a good eye to recognizing the true talent of the girls.  :c18:

#1140 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 11:05 PM

^ Well, she was only 9 years old. :D I guess even at ASH you had to pay your dues......at least she looked cute as all get out.

BTW, the bigger, older girl singing lead was Himeka Nakamoto, (Babymetal) Suzuka's younger sister who went on to Nogizaka46.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users