• Please log in to reply
1213 replies to this topic

#21 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1195 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Yeah I kind of though the same, I don't exactly understand the Takeru / Ruru thing....and I get the same confusion for Musubu / Yui....

#22 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

On her blog and the youtube videos it always says Ruru...her bigger sisters name is Riri (梨里). Maybe their parents thoughts it fun or something lol

I would love to hear their parents explaination :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#23 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

I think that Ruru and Riri are their stage name's while Takeru and whatever her sister's name could be are their real names.

Maybe they just like Ruru and Riri better,like how Momoko likes Momochii better (although it's ANNOYING.).

I mean,how do you go from: Takeru to Ruru? Her real name could be Takeru,while Ruru is just a stage name for her. Like Yamada Nana of NMB48.

Or Ruru could be her real name. Who knows?!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#24 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Ruru is her real name I think.

#25 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Maybe Takeru is her official name, but she is called Ruru. Like a calling name?

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#26 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Take-ruru? Maybe Ruru is from that xDDD She's really talented!! Those girl from the ASH are amazingly talented.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#27 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Just to give a bit of translation from her video

Spoiler

She seems like a pretty ambitious girl who knows her own faults :) Good luck to her as we follow her progress

#28 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

It would be cool to see a bit of RihoRuru interaction in the future, as the ASH girls.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#29 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

Wonderful news!   I'm thrilled that Ruru is part of H!P now.   Whether she joins MM or a brand new unit, I hope they do something with her quickly.

#30 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

the video title

ハロプロ研修生 新メンバー紹介、段原 瑠々(ダンバラ ルル)

her name in katakana

ダンバラ ルル

Ruru not Takeru

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#31 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

So it confirms her name is Ruru? : O

#32 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Kanji gets romazined incorrectly so many times when it comes to given names. This is one of the examples of it.

Whoever translated as "Takeru" just didn't realized it that it wasn't how to pronounce her name. Her real name is Ruru. According to a Fan Page created long before the walk in auditions (created in March 2013), it was shown that her name was romanized as "Danbara Ruru". So whoever spread online about she being "Danbara Takeru" just didn't realized that page existed...

http://group.ameba.j...p/Nnappk8NbWdg/

Nothing about her being a Kenshuusei on that page. So its safe to assume it was before the video was uploaded.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#33 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

It's Google Translates fault  :c18:  if you put just 瑠 into it, it will translate the name as Takeru even though the Kanji is normally read as ru/ryuu/ruri. I guess whoever romanised it is simply decided to ignore the noma because they didn't know what it meant or how to use it... and google translate also doesn't know either. Basically don't rely on google translate for Japanese. ^^;

EDIT: Yes I use Jisho a lot too!

V

V

V

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#34 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

I use this to translate Japanese words. http://jisho.org/

It doesn't translate whole sentences since it is supose to function just as a dictionary.

Google Translate is bad. For proof, just read one of Chokubo's English blog post where she used a translation app, which I suspect is Google Translate XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#35 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

^Zam, that's what i use all the time! XD Jisho.org has always been my friend~

I also don't use google translate for names. I rather search the name on google to find name variations. Ignoring any western sites or western users and sticking with Japanese websites or accounts by Japanese natives. And it sometimes work. XD Of course, that is my last resort.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#36 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Official is official, nuff said

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

@maora *high-fives* :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#38 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

If someone knows NEWS, this girl looks like Koyama Keiichiro, specially the eyes ^^

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#39 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

I kinda thought she had eyes like Murotan.

#40 starguest

starguest

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Ruru sang like a Diva in this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I think she could have more control over her voice, but still pretty unbelievable for a girl of such young age!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users