• Please log in to reply
1218 replies to this topic

#981 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 02:05 AM

well here's how i fell in love with ruru bc i see a chance to talk about ruru i take it!

so like basically when i got into h!p i found it through suzuki airi's solo stuff, and bc of that i considered her my kamioshi. but while i was learning about the groups more i kept hearing about ruru and seeing pics of her, and i thought she was really cute!!! and seeing videos of her she was really funny and adorable and so nice, i just loved her so much she was my juice=juice oshi instantly even tho i didn't know the rest of the girls yet. also i was really surprised when i found out about her singing and dancing talents, like it came out of absolute nowhere for me lol i was just watching ruru vids and i heard her sing and WOW. so like i continue learning about the h!p girls and getting into each group, and i kinda stopped following airi in the process? idk, it's kinda hard to follow an ex-idol u never really knew when she was an idol (even if she's on a solo career now. like ik other ppl do it but i just can't lol). basically around january or february (this year) i realized i loved ruru so much, and she was basically my kamioshi, but i didn't actually start saying that till like march or april lmao

tl;dr drifted from airi and ruru instantly shot up my oshi list and became #1 lol

edit: 50th page uwu

#982 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 02:37 AM

The machine of Karaoke add recently a factor of Ai (soul can be used). Ruru has 100 here. The other was technique in the notes. Ruru say was nervous

#983 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:32 AM

There are so many things that makes me love her.

Once, a big Ruru fan told me the aspect she liked the most about her more than her talents is that she legitimately seems to be a good person and she really seems to be enjoying her idol carrer. 

In fact, ever since I've started paying more attention to the KSS she was the first girl who caught my attention back in 2014, she had already won the shindan test and people reconized her as a future ace, but for some other people she was too much out of idol beauty standards, some went even beyond saying she would never debut because of that and to some point I  had almost given up considering how long it was taking.

However, she didn't give up and insisted in staying in KSS. When she won the second time the shindan test in 2017, even the managment had to recognize that she was too much of a talent to be wasted.

After her debut, she proved herself day by day, her vocals transformed in iconic lines in Juice=Juice songs and she became integral part of the group. 

During Juice=Juice world tour I had the chance to meet her and it's amazing how she is so grateful about her fans. I wasn't sure if she was my Oshi, but after that day there was no one in H!P I liked more.

For me she is the cutest, the most precious, the most talented and the kindest idol I've ever seen.

#984 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 11:28 PM

well, ruru was very well liked by the fandom ever since she was a kss, there wasnt an audition were most people didnt want/expected her to win lol

she is a very strong vocalist and it was hard to understand just why they took so long to debut her or why they debut other girls before her (no shade to anyone), and there was always that fear of her leaving before it could happen.

personally, she was my fave kss and wanted her in MM, but she ended up in j=j, group in which i couldnt choose a oshi and once she joined she immediately took that spot. A few months later they had a concert in Chile and i went all orange to grab her attention, had a great sit and by chance happened to sit to the side where she did most of the performance, and since Nanami already had her CG stay, Ruru was pretty much a newbie and had very little fans on that occasion (im sure now there would be plenty of orange lightsticks), so through the whole concert she would smile and look at me 7-7. After the handshake she even turned around to say bye to me T-T she was so pretty and is too sweet + the talent, of course she would be a popular member.

something that i really loved was how despite her being new and having this sweet and shy personality, she looked absolutely majestic on stage and she for sure knew what she was doing, i was so happy to hear so many impressed fans after the concert!

#985 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:41 AM

It's hard to say if the notes were desserved, as we don't hear the guy she's facing sing. But she might have sang way better, just not in the karaoke criteria of the song. If I remember correctly Chisato Okai used to have those 98/99 scores on karaoke contest, and I don't think anyone would dare to say she's a better singer than ruru.

#986 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:25 PM

MZSE9Dq.jpg?13AvfAO7.jpg?1V8VIvRE.jpg?1

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: i love her SO much

#987 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:37 AM

l1e0qkR.png?1EeYxN5U.png?1
ok first i would like to bring PIGTAIL RURU to everyone's attention thank u for ur time

-

the 8th video in the "inoue rei sings juice=juice" series features ruru and reirei singing "suki tte itte yo" as a duet!!! they harmonize so well, i hope we get to hear that more when reirei finally starts releasing music with them. also ruru's voice is sounding a bit better!! ofc we don't know if there was a problem at all but it's definitely relieving to hear her sounding more stable here <3

#988 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 02:43 PM

Damn, of course I was hoping for Fiesta.

#989 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

^ Me too, but I think no one other than Ruru is allowed to sing her iconic: "Jounetsu wo toki hanatou!"

#990 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 08:16 PM

Damn, of course I was hoping for Fiesta.

Same! i thought they will leave the latest single with the Riai/Yume.

#991 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:17 PM

In regards to the karaoke battle, she struggled to keep the falsetto tones in key, I think that's what cost her points. For the record, she hit 95 while MeiMei got a 98 (and still lost!) when she was on.

This was talked about in Oda's thread, but on this Kanjani8 program they discussed the 10 Best Idol Singers and Odachii, Sayubee and Ruru made the list. As we know, those three were picked as the three best H!P singers in an internal poll of the girls so it's great that they get recognition by others in the industry. While there is a subbed version of all the H!P segments, I can't find that right now so here is Ruru's segment only:

#992 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:23 PM

i'm so happy she made the list, she's definitely been getting more recognition for her vocal prowess which is so deserved. it kinda sucks she didn't rank higher on the karaoke battle but hopefully if she goes on another time or does a similar show she can do better :0

#993 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:20 PM

OH MY GOD...

#994 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:00 PM

My J=J oshi is Karin, and I'm jumping to Rei because she was my fav in Kobushi, but I like Ruru too. She's grown into a beautiful woman.

#995 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:11 PM

omg i'm so happy she got one of these videos!!!!!!!!!! she sounds so beautiful :sob: :sob: :sob:

#996 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:41 AM

Looking forward to seeing more of ruru

#997 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 09:36 PM

She was amazing on that video, a gift for the fans.

I just keep repeating it during all day long and I'm still not over it.

My favorite cover so far, side by side with Sakura and Sayuki duet which is also awesome.

By the way, the annual election is going on, I voted for her as my favorite member.

I dont' know if she is popular among the fandom (is it to much to dream for a top15?) but if anyone think she deserves your vote then it'd be really nice if you voted for her. 

#998 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:37 PM

By the way, the annual election is going on, I voted for her as my favorite member.

I dont' know if she is popular among the fandom (is it to much to dream for a top15?) but if anyone think she deserves your vote then it'd be really nice if you voted for her. 

i voted for her as my fave too :] i think she's quite popular in the overseas fandom actually, iirc she ranked #1 in a recent twitter election? i don't know if she'll get #1 this time since the vote's much more widespread but hopefully she ranks high at least hehe

#999 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:52 PM

^ Ruru was nº2 in the H!O elections last year, and being nº 2 in these days is almost like being nº1 (cause of  Maa´s dictatorship, you know   :ph34r: )

#1000 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:15 AM

i voted for her as my fave too :] i think she's quite popular in the overseas fandom actually, iirc she ranked #1 in a recent twitter election? i don't know if she'll get #1 this time since the vote's much more widespread but hopefully she ranks high at least hehe

^ Ruru was nº2 in the H!O elections last year, and being nº 2 in these days is almost like being nº1 (cause of  Maa´s dictatorship, you know   :ph34r: )

I really didn't know that. I know she has some fans here on Hello! Online and I know some people on Twitter as well but it's not even closer to the amount of people who talk about the members of Morning Musume and BEYOOOOONDS and none of her performances were nominated to that category as well even tho she had more performances?

I hope she to do quite well tho. I voted for her in every category I could, except for best dancer that one is Rikako

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users