• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:59 PM

^ Yeah they have the Angerme one pre Kamiko so it'll have (red, dark pink, pink, blue, orange, purple, light blue, green, yellow)
The newer one (the A) will have (red, pink, blue, orange, Purple, light blue, green, yellow, aqua and maybe dark pink but I'm not 100% sure on that)

HLxdmXb.png

#22 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

So now that it's confirmed I'm going to see C-ute in Paris, I just want to check if anyone knows if there would be any problems taking this in hand luggage on a flight? I was going to get this one: https://www.amazon.c...king blade pink

#23 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

^ congrats on seeing C-ute! Are you buying one or two? It seems like most people in concert crowds have one in each hand?

Can someone share the C-ute color scheme with me? What color is Airi's?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

I already have one from when I went to Japan last year but last time I checked it wasn't working (it was a changing colour one and only some of the colours would work). So I was going to get another one so that I definitely have at least one. ^^;

For C-ute:

Red - Maimi

Blue - Saki

Pink - Airi

Green - Chisato

Yellow - Mai

#25 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

I have heard stories from a few friends where they where asked what it was, showed them and it wasn't really anything after that. 

HLxdmXb.png

#26 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:16 AM

I already have one from when I went to Japan last year but last time I checked it wasn't working (it was a changing colour one and only some of the colours would work). So I was going to get another one so that I definitely have at least one. ^^;

For C-ute:

Red - Maimi

Blue - Saki

Pink - Airi

Green - Chisato

Yellow - Mai

Thank you... figures I'll be THAT GUY walking around with a pink glow stick  -.-

EDIT:  curious, wouldn't they sell C-ute glow sticks at the concert venue itself??  I'm sure they'd be more expensive, but they'd also be memorabilia.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#27 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:46 AM

Are you gonna be going to a live in Japan or one of the Mexico or France tours. I can't imagine them having them at concerts outside Japan. 
Plus also waiting till con day in Japan you can risk the chance of them selling out. 

HLxdmXb.png

#28 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:53 AM

I'm aiming for Japan... and ok, I guess I'll get a generic stick like the one on Amazon then.  Thanks

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#29 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

Hi guys
I just bought a kingblade 10.III but I don't know how to set the colors, does anybody knows how the app works? I will use it at c-ute and momusu concerts, thanks in advance :)

#30 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

I'm aiming for Japan... and ok, I guess I'll get a generic stick like the one on Amazon then.  Thanks

It isn't sure that they will have their lightsticks for sale either.
Sometimes they don't sell the lightsticks at tours, so it might be good to buy normal kingsblade through amazon or so yes

Posted Image

#31 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

I think if you are going to Japan .. you could get it when you are there .. there are usually a huge range and many brands and you could save the delivery ..

Hi guys
I just bought a kingblade 10.III but I don't know how to set the colors, does anybody knows how the app works? I will use it at c-ute and momusu concerts, thanks in advance :)

That makes 2 of us ..
I forgot we got this thread ..

I got 2 King Blade x10 III on my last trip and use it at the MM Budokan concert ..
Just that there is no English instructions ..

I am not even going to talk about the app .. I don't even know how to program the colors ..
I somehow got it to stay on 1 color and struggle to get it back to all colors again ..
I still haven't figure out what I did ..

And when I turn it off .. it would reset and go back to the default color again ..
It is very annoying as every time I turn it off .. I got to click to the color I want again >.<

Anyway know how to use it? Thanks :)

#32 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:25 PM

Hi guys

That makes 2 of us ..
I forgot we got this thread ..

I got 2 King Blade x10 III on my last trip and use it at the MM Budokan concert ..
Just that there is no English instructions ..

I am not even going to talk about the app .. I don't even know how to program the colors ..
I somehow got it to stay on 1 color and struggle to get it back to all colors again ..
I still haven't figure out what I did ..

And when I turn it off .. it would reset and go back to the default color again ..
It is very annoying as every time I turn it off .. I got to click to the color I want again >.<

Anyway know how to use it? Thanks :)

1. press both buttons until your glow stick starts flashing in blue.

2. you got the white cabel with your stick, so plug it in your phone.

3. put the volume in your phone to max level! (remember this!!)

4. there's a little hole in your glow stick, so stuck the light/button of your cabel there while your glow stick is blinking in blue.

5. press install in your KingBlade-app

it should stop blinking when it has the new blade installed.

I got the MM17 blade I made into my stick like this, yet somehow it didn't install Mizuki's hot pink  :c11:  But I hope it works with you guys! Sometimes the stick gets stuck in blue color so I'll take the batteries out and try then again.

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#33 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:39 AM

I had no clue there was a glowsticks thread! I'm happy because these interest me a lot.
I ordered a King Blade X10 III the other day, and I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail (I ordered it one Amazon last week, but they sent me an X10 II by mistake...so I had to send it back. I wouldn't recommend buying it on Amazon lol.)
I want to use the color tuning feature to make palettes for all H!P groups, so I can't wait. I'll use it at whatever H!P concert I attend next.
I also want to purchase some original H!P penlights too!

4. there's a little hole in your glow stick, so stuck the light/button of your cabel there while your glow stick is blinking in blue.

I got the MM17 blade I made into my stick like this, yet somehow it didn't install Mizuki's hot pink  :c11:  But I hope it works with you guys! Sometimes the stick gets stuck in blue color so I'll take the batteries out and try then again.

^ Thanks so much for these instructions! Hopefully I don't have any problems with it.

I found this video helpful too even though it isn't in English:

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#34 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

[quote name="Sinicharuccha" post="2033282" timestamp="1487330717"][quote name="Ares13" post="2031077" timestamp="1486394509"]

I got the MM17 blade I made into my stick like this, yet somehow it didn't install Mizuki's hot pink  :c11:  But I hope it works with you guys! Sometimes the stick gets stuck in blue color so I'll take the batteries out and try then again.[/quote]

I tried this but the blade doesn't stop blinking and doesn't install the set colors
Does this work with androids?
Or maybe I'm using the wrong app
Could you please help me?

#35 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

Can anybody help me with finding a penlight for the concert in France?
I live in the UK and I was going to the King Blade Lite (i think thats the name) in Green but it wouldn't arrive in time, is there any other affordable ones that could arrive in time? ;-;

#36 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

I tried this but the blade doesn't stop blinking and doesn't install the set colors
Does this work with androids?
Or maybe I'm using the wrong app
Could you please help me?

Do you have the volume in max level? It was the main problem when I tried to install - I had forgotten to check volume.

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#37 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

I didn't realize it was too late to get a KingBlade outside of Japan... so I just ordered some one-use light sticks from Amazon.fr. I got the yellow ones since I'm supporting MaiMai. :)

#38 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

Folks, is this one any good (link below)??  I can have it in just a few days since Amazon has it in stock locally... looks a bit complex though.  I'd just want to make it pink for Airi.

Also, silly question but do most people sport TWO of them (one for each hand)??  Seems that way from the concert vids...

https://www.amazon.c...ade light stick

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#39 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

It's the most well known make and I mostly use them, they do the job.

I'd say the norm is just to have one, in most videos you see the front hard-core so they're more likely to have two (or more XD ) but whatever everyone is comfortable with... also I find two a bit to complex.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#40 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:29 AM

Hey, look what came in the mail... I'm ready!!

17820336_1284495904964642_1094619442_o.j

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users