Photo

[11/29] Berryz Kobo 10th Year Anniversary Budokan Special Live 2013 ~Yappari Anata nashi dewa ikite yukenai~

Berryz Koubou Budokan

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#41 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I think both groups have been working really hard during these past years, and I, as a C-ute's and Momusu fan, don't think don't think anyone can deny that. Berryz have put all their effort in what they were doing, I don't now why they should be questioned to have a budokan live.

I think the issue here is the way Tsunku made the announcements, making it look as if he was doing a favour to berryz. And that's why it looks like it was a reward for C-ute and he was forced to give it to berryz too, but what if he had done it the other way round?

Would be even worse maybe? XD C-ute selling out their tour shows has been known since last year, and the girls has been sending clear message to the fans and the management that they want to go to Budokan. If at that point the Budokan show was given to Berryz instead of C-ute who have expressed their intention very clearly, I imagine fans would enrage, with probably something like unfair treatment and such. People will question the same thing as now about what Berryz has done that they deserve Budokan more than C-ute. And when they finally announce C-ute's Budokan it would be credited to the company bowing down to fans rage instead of the groups own achievement. It's pretty frightening to imagine tbh.. ^^;

#42 IdolLoverHisame

IdolLoverHisame

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

This came out of nowhere. I know C-ute had been wanting a major venue concert for a long time and they finally got that 2 days Budokan. Now Berryz is getting a Budokan concert. I'm not sure why it has to be now. I get it's 10th anniversary but really? the fact they are getting it is good but the timing is awful. It makes C-ute having their Budokan concerts feel just a little less special. I'm saying it and I'm not even a huge fan of these two groups. Can only imagine what major fans of them feel like. I imagine the C-ute fans must be feeling a little cheated since Berryz is getting Budokan not even 3 months after C-ute for no apparent reason besides celebrating their 10th anniversary. Now as I understand it C-ute had been pushing for a Budokan concert for a year maybe longer but Berryz had no interest in one? Or were they grilling Up Front to give them Budokan too? Seriously, the timing is really bad. Sets Berryz up for massive backlash.

#43 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Sets Berryz up for massive backlash.

oh yes... it leaves a bad taste behind Berryz Kobo.

It would be better if they had their concert at budokan next year.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#44 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Why? It's a concert venue..people go there to perform. C-ute got 2 days of it and a lot of attention from the company idk why people would be so bitter towards Berryz.
Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#45 Angels&Demons

Angels&Demons

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Even after the H!P kids became separate entities management still has to give them both the same thing. Why Budokan? Why not some other equally prestigious venue? The Berryz Kobo fall tour hasn't even been announced yet if I'm not mistaken. Announcing this first just screams "we're giving you this b/c we gave C-ute two and since you're all H!P kids you're the same to us, we'll just use your 10th anniversary as an excuse again" I mean really people don't you remember all the Berryz x C-ute activity from when the H!P Kids crossed 10yrs in Hello Project in general? That wasn't too long ago why couldn't Berryz Kobo hold a Budokan concert next Spring or next summer during their actual 10th anniversary year. Next Spring would've actually been the perfect timing since the single whom's title is included in the title for this concert was released in March 2004.

No matter how human an idol is there's no excuse for a poorly delivered performance! :angry:

#46 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

This came out of nowhere. I know C-ute had been wanting a major venue concert for a long time and they finally got that 2 days Budokan. Now Berryz is getting a Budokan concert. I'm not sure why it has to be now. I get it's 10th anniversary but really? the fact they are getting it is good but the timing is awful. It makes C-ute having their Budokan concerts feel just a little less special. I'm saying it and I'm not even a huge fan of these two groups. Can only imagine what major fans of them feel like. I imagine the C-ute fans must be feeling a little cheated since Berryz is getting Budokan not even 3 months after C-ute for no apparent reason besides celebrating their 10th anniversary. Now as I understand it C-ute had been pushing for a Budokan concert for a year maybe longer but Berryz had no interest in one? Or were they grilling Up Front to give them Budokan too? Seriously, the timing is really bad. Sets Berryz up for massive backlash.

Etto.... THIS was announced in May, so it's not a surprise at all.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#47 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

My memory might be failing me, but didn't Berryz already celebrate their 10th anniversary with concert back in March in that big ass Pacifico concert arena? Yeah it wasn't solo concert, but the name of the concert was as celebrating as this one. 

I guess two is better than one.  :)

One more thing - if they will not announce autumn concert tour for them then we can be more or less sure that this one Budokan concert will be sold out. I'm pretty sure there will be 8500 Berryz fans in Japan who are willing to travel. 

#48 Abbiiちゃん

Abbiiちゃん

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

^ I think the Hinamatsuri concert was more celebrating their 9th anniversary, moving into their 10th year. It was described really weirdly though as if it was their 10th anniversary, so there was some confusion.

So happy for Berryz, just hoping this concert is done really well so it's not just like a regular average concert, if it really is for their 10th anniversary.

Risako | Riho | Airi | Ayumi | Kanako

risakosig.png
tumblr | last.fm | twitter | youtube | deviantART

#49 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

^I thought it was their 10th anniversary as the H!P kids but I might be wrong XD

I checked in this thread to see any updates on the concert but people are arguing over who deserves it the most :/ I love both groups but I'm not going to get involved. Please can we keep this thread relevant to the actual concert?

Have any Berryz members blogged about Budokan yet? I'm sure they must have posted their excitement!!!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#50 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

Have any Berryz members blogged about Budokan yet? I'm sure they must have posted their excitement!!!

Yes they did it. (almost all of them, including Momoko...) :)

a0fm.jpg

#51 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

^I thought it was their 10th anniversary as the H!P kids but I might be wrong XD

I checked in this thread to see any updates on the concert but people are arguing over who deserves it the most :/ I love both groups but I'm not going to get involved. Please can we keep this thread relevant to the actual concert?

That's the reason why I MADE this thread. I didn't think they would bring up a fight from back in May.

These are some of the songs I wanna see performed: 33rd Single,Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi,Debut Single,Succhaka,Icchoume Rock,Hero Arawaru,Jiriri Kiteru,Warera! Berryz Kamen,Dschingis Khan,Maji Bomber!!,Otakebi Boy Wao!,Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda,Cha Cha sing and Loving you too much.

Anything else is good too. I just choose those songs because they are either really cool,recent,or energetic. But I feel like they are probably going to perform all their earlier singles and then some recent. Then random album songs. I don't want them to perform HAPPY! Stand up though. That song is annoying,and for some reason,UFP always has the sudden urge for them to perform the whole damn thing XD.

The style I want for this concert is...maybe something sexy and ninja-type..Like this?: https://encrypted-tb...HseLtya8MaeSfPg

But less...information XD.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#52 AkiSuki

AkiSuki

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

wow, that would be sexy! I really can't wait to see how it turn out to be

3qx.png

I'm in love / Unrequited Love

#53 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I think it would be cool! With the whole Berryz Kamen thing and Berryz being a kickass group, it would definately fit!

But that would just be the main outfit. My second outfit of choice would be dresses and my third would be a remix outfit of the 33rd single's outfits XD.

I hope they perform killer songs! They could even perform Kimi no Tomodachi!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

#54 kelsy

kelsy

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

I think both groups have been working really hard during these past years, and I, as a C-ute's and Momusu fan, don't think don't think anyone can deny that. Berryz have put all their effort in what they were doing, I don't now why they should be questioned to have a budokan live.

I think the issue here is the way Tsunku made the announcements, making it look as if he was doing a favour to berryz. And that's why it looks like it was a reward for C-ute and he was forced to give it to berryz too, but what if he had done it the other way round?

Would be even worse maybe? XD C-ute selling out their tour shows has been known since last year, and the girls has been sending clear message to the fans and the management that they want to go to Budokan. If at that point the Budokan show was given to Berryz instead of C-ute who have expressed their intention very clearly, I imagine fans would enrage, with probably something like unfair treatment and such. People will question the same thing as now about what Berryz has done that they deserve Budokan more than C-ute. And when they finally announce C-ute's Budokan it would be credited to the company bowing down to fans rage instead of the groups own achievement. It's pretty frightening to imagine tbh.. ^^;

mmm yes I think you may be right in that... anyway , all of them diserve it!

#55 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

I think we are all done with that arguement. C-ute has a dome in mind,Berryz has this to look forward to!

I don't know why,but I think they have something bigger planned for their 10th anniversary,and maybe that is why they are having their Budokan now. I want another performance at SSA if they do have something special in mind!

#56 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

As many fans have noted, Berryz seemed like they were lacking motivation for about a year, and Saki blogged that she felt happy for C-ute, but that she wanted to perform in Budokan as well. So Tsunku gave them the opportunity to do it, and prove themselves. Sadly, the girls didn't seem that excited (besides Saki and maybe momo), maybe they were surprised since it came out of nowhere (and it was said in a way of a reprimend as well)

I think this is the ultimate test. Make a hell of a show and fill (or mostly fill) Budokan, or we may be seeing a mass graduation soon (this is just a hunch, I've nothing to back it up). Let's hope they can improve on their weak points and fill expectations, this is very important for their future I believe.

#57 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

Why everyone makes such a big deal?Nowadays Budokan is not that hard to reach. Some other less popular idlol groups have already performed there. It all depends on whether the company would like to spend the money. UF used to be very conservative but now we've seen improvement here and there. They may be much more aggressive from now on, more promotions, big venues, etc.

Also about the challenge. I don't think selling out Budokan is the goal. There is no fall tour announced for Berryz yet so if the Budokan live is the only fall concert I'm sure all the fans would manage to travel to attend it.

As for the goal, should be to give out a great live, to execute the whole concert well. It will need the effort from the girls and the management team. Good news is that they've got plenty of time to prepare for it. Also C-ute's Budokan live is coming so they surely can learn something out of it.

#58 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

This feels like a b-i-t-c-h slap to C-ute. They earned their Budokan concerts seeing new sales spikes over the past year. What has Berryz's done recently to deserve this?

They've been sucking a lot less lately.

It's something.....

Really, I've seen some recent performances and they did damn good. They weren't half assing it. I said to myself,"Now this is the Berryz that we all expect."

#59 afa4004

afa4004

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

:D

Nice title for the budokan.

It's like they wanted to start something new using their debut single as the title.

I hope they'll perform a song with human beatbox again  XD

BTW, I saw this:

http://pia.jp/piajp/v/berryz13b/

It's a presale lottery for 1st floor seat at their budokan concert.

this could be a chance for those who have no FC member to get a good seat with a normal price  ;)

#60 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

That's cool!

I was suspicious about the title at first...even a little scared but,not anymore XD.I HOPE no one announces a graduation. Six member Berryz? How would that be XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users