Photo

[11/29] Berryz Kobo 10th Year Anniversary Budokan Special Live 2013 ~Yappari Anata nashi dewa ikite yukenai~

Berryz Koubou Budokan

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#1 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:23 AM

Berryz Koubou's Budokan event is now official!

They must've improved on those "bad points".

I am really excited for this! Apparently,it is celebrating their 10 year anniversary,which is March 3,2014. I am really digging the title though  :good: .

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#2 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yayy -].  More Berryz, more to life!

LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#3 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

I so wish I could go!! I hope everything goes well.
Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#4 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

I am hoping it does.I hope it sells out!

I can probably attend (gotta ask my folks first XD). I hope some H!P members come in to support them!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

#5 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

This feels like a b-i-t-c-h slap to C-ute. They earned their Budokan concerts seeing new sales spikes over the past year. What has Berryz's done recently to deserve this?

#6 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

^ Ten years working their asses off as idols to please their fans has made them deserve this. :)

And I know I am super excited to the point where I am considering traveling to Japan for this!!!

#7 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Oh god. Here we go again with this negativity bullshit. Sales,really? OH,so Berryz Koubou sells up to 30k per single but C-ute recently broke 60k.That means they are not working hard? Bullshit.If they hadn't been working hard,they wouldn't be here right now. Tsunku would've BEEN killed them off. Berryz Koubou worked TEN YEARS for their fans and they give it their all. They give great performances and each member is unique. THAT is  why Berryz Koubou deserves a Budokan Concert. It's their 10 year anniversary after all!

You people seriously act like C-ute got their Budokan taken away. They are sister groups,and sisters stick together. If C-ute is happy for Berryz,you should atleast try to be happy as well. If C-ute was being all whiny and pouty about it,I can see why the fans would be mad. But no. They are happy for each other. Isn't that enough for you people?

#8 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Waaa waaa waaa cry me a nice salty river, Both groups have worked hard both deserve this big concert.
Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#9 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

What makes C-ute and Berryz deserve their own Budoukans is their efforts, their hard work. We know Berryz doesn't sell as well as C-ute and they're not as popular, but that doesn't mean that Berryz doesn't deserve the Budokan .w. I mean, what's with that arguement right now? Like if Berryz are all day sleeping without doing nothing...

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#10 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Its not like C-ute is more popular, they have a bit more promo and you can see that in sales, thats all

Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#11 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

^

That's what get in my nerves because people use the "C-ute has got a lot of successes this 2 year, and Berryz nothing. Berryz is not popular so they're shit and they don't deserve Budokan" argument. At least that's the way I interpret that arguments

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#12 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Its not like C-ute is more popular, they have a bit more promo and you can see that in sales, thats all

I'm all for Berryz's budokan live and the girls definitely deserve it because of their 10 years hard work and success.

But one thing I want to mention here is for c-ute's rise, sales are not everything. It actually started first with the increasing attendance of their concert tours and the reputation of a strong performing group(even among people in idol business) . It builds up slowly over time, which is not just a bit more promotion.

Back to topic, we only get 4 new songs for the budokan live. I'm not complaining though. Fans always seem to like old classic songs more.

#13 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Finally official! Yes! 90% chance I will be going, just have to make sure I get a hold of tickets.

#14 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

^

^And how start? with Chisa dances? that for example is promo. Berryz have nothing, the last thing was the inzuma songs era. If now for example they start to promo Berryz and not C-ute you will see the contrary, Berryz go up in popularity and C-ute down.

Posted Image

#15 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

^ Well it's not like Berryz aren't getting anything out from C-ute promotion. Clearly this particular concert for Berryz wouldn't happened without C-ute relentlessly chasing their dream and management backing them up when they saw progress.

#16 AkiSuki

AkiSuki

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Before anyone came in and criticizes Berryz with low sales and relate this concert with C-ute's success, I would like to remind people,

Tokyo Girls Style went to Budoukan once and their highest selling single to that point was around 12,000+. They released a single after that, on 17/10 entitled Road to Budoukan 2012 ~Bad Flower~ which sold 26, 986 copies, became their highest selling single and only after the Budoukan concert, the group received mainstream attention. The later single sold 23,000+ copies and if I'm not mistaken, they already planned to perform once again in Budoukan this december. Right now, everybody know Tokyo Joshiryuu, and this group even appeared in Malaysia's tv program (though, they appeared before performing at Budoukan)

Meanwhile, Berryz last single, Golden Chinatown/Sayonara Usotsuki Watashi sold 31,000+ in their first week. Currently situation, performing in Budoukan doesn't mean you're the most hardworking, offering highly selling singles and most-powerfully-magnificent-undeniable idol group, but instead, it became a huge milestone for them to become more serious and receive many attentions. They receive the Budoukan not because of anybody else, not because another groups' success, not because another group's help... They receive the Budoukan because anybody can hold a concert there and it is time to make the members realize their dreams back and they're reaching 10th anniversary.

3qx.png

I'm in love / Unrequited Love

#17 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

^Well that is what Chisa say some days ago rigth? that now look like everyone can go in budokan

Posted Image

#18 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

^

^And how start? with Chisa dances? that for example is promo. Berryz have nothing, the last thing was the inzuma songs era. If now for example they start to promo Berryz and not C-ute you will see the contrary, Berryz go up in popularity and C-ute down.

It's not that simple. The management team have to work with what they have and the girls have to work with what they are given. C-ute girls said in a recent interview that after they became a 5-nin team, they decided to focus on dancing more. At first they were tired out at the end of the concert but they kept practicing to improve their stamina. Now they can finish the concert no matter how intense the dance is. Chisa dances is not just random. It's a strategy by the management team and matches C-ute's selling point--dance. The girls work towards their goal--to focus on dance no matter whether they are promoted or not. Then they got to show off their dances in lives no matter what, which later help them to break through a bit.

#19 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

^And that is what I say, Chisa dances was promo.

Posted Image

#20 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

My point is that even there is no Chisa dance, C-ute will still work towards dancing and be noted as the great dance group. So they wont' necessarily go down, which is also you said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users