• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

ok .. all the prediction are all pretty close ...
To me this is the most logical .. and got nothing to do with what I want to see ..

Team A: Takamina, Mayuyu, Yui, Ricchan
Team K: Yuuko, Kitarie
Team B: Yukirin, Kojiharu, Paruru,
Team 4: Miichan
SKE: Jurina, Rena
NMB: Sayanee, Milky
HKT: Sasshi, Haruppi

because it also ..

Team A: Takamina, Mayuyu, Yui, Ricchan, Haruppi
Team K: Yuuko, Kitarie, Jurina
Team B: Yukirin, Kojiharu, Paruru, Milky
Team 4: Miichan
SKE: Rena
NMB: Sayanee
HKT: Sasshi

which makes it right ..as It limit the numbers of the sister groups ..

but the problem is Meru who is suppose to be "the one" ...
ans Aki-P has always push them in your face like Acchan and Jurina not matter if it makes sense or not ..

So I would think that .. the weaker link like Kitarie, Ricchan, Haruppi may have to give way for Meru..
I think there should be Miichan unless they put another person in Team 4 .. which is not possible .. but I think Team 4 will get represented ..

#22 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:03 AM

Haha, I'm not about to fault a girl for her family name. That'd be like saying we don't need two Matsuis or two Kinoshitas. :D

I think it's a bit too soon to expect Kojimako in the senbatsu given how Ricchan (and Annin to a degree) has been handled. The senbatsu safety net is too big to ever truly threaten some of these girls when there are only 10 spots available because of sister groups.

#23 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

...we've had two Minamis forever, anyways. :P

But, yeah, too soon for Kojimako. They'll probably get Ricchan solidified in senbatsu first, then move on to others as older members graduate. 

I wonder what kind of cool song it'll be. I keep holding out for something rock-inspired, but I probably shouldn't expect it to happen. 

I'm guessing it'll be some kind of EDM. (That's all anybody seems to do these days.)

#24 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Well we are going to get 2 watanabe for a long time too...lol

#25 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Personally I also would like to see the sister group participation reduced, especially since all 3 groups manage to promote themselves just fine these days and can reach Oricon #1s like that too.

6 non-AKB girls (that's almost 40% of the senbatsu) is just too many. :) Considering that Milky and Jurina are AKB members anyway at least those other 4 girls should make space for up-and-coming AKB48 girls. In the long run this would be better, IMHO. A rather bold move perhaps to, f.ex., not to include the elected #1, but that's how I would do it, if I was in AkiP's position. :)

signature3.png

#26 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

A Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu
K Oshima Yuko
B Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka
SKE Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
NMB Yamamoto sayaka, Miyuki Watanabe
HKT: Sashihara Rino

for the fre spots (○ number is expected to order)
A    ② Iriyama Anna, ① Kawaei Rina, ⑭ Kikuchi Ayaka
K   ⑦ Kitahara Rie, ⑬ Nagao Mariya, ③ Muto Tomu
B   ⑥ Kato Rena
4     ⑨ Aigasa Moe,  ⑤ Minegishi Minami
SKE ⑩ Suda Akari
HKT  ④ Kodama Haruka, ⑧ Tashima Meru ⑫ Tomonaga Mio
SNH ⑪ Miyazawa Sae

I forgot Miyawaki, she probably at the 4-5,

Also not sure about Minegishi

g0apePi.jpg

#27 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Why are there people thinking Ayarin would be senbatsu for this single? Look at her senbatsu track record. It's always swimsuit singles since summer 2008. She is also 20 which for girls who are not regular senbatsu has been like a curse over the past year and ranked Future Girls at the general election for two years.

#28 IdolLoverHisame

IdolLoverHisame

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

I wonder if management and Aki-p would dare to mix things up this next single and use a 20nin Senbatsu and an ace from each group. I could see it happening if they are ballsy enough and with the lineup I have in mind they'd surely see success.

Team A: Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Kawaei Rina, Iriyama Anna
Team K: Oshima Yuko, Kitahara Rie, Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Takajo Aki
Team 4: Minegishi Minami
SKE: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
NMB: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki
HKT: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka

#29 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hmm I'm not that attached to the musketeers yet (I like Moe) so I'm not sure who I would realistically look forward to in this one.  Akarin of course, but as usual I feel like management makes weird decisions and she might not make it in.  Kitarie was actually looking pretty good when she was able to sub KFC (and she's super hot) so I wouldn't mind her being in there for another k member :P .  Team A has so many already I find it hard to see anyone other than annin and ricchan getting in.  Oh yeah, Reinyan could make it?  I don't know, she got a wall calendar with 12 other akb members kind of randomly so maybe management is upping the ante on her perpetual half-ass push  :lol:

h_obanner.jpg

#30 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Latest MS appearance with AKB48 (talk + medley) had Annin and Ricchan there. Perhaps it's too early to say, but I definitely have the feeling those two are being groomed for senbatsu positions now (they are being featured in so many things). So it's really just up to the rest, the other positions, who gets in or not, I think.

#31 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Actually if we watching the signs and summarize few things...  we can predict the real senbatsu...  and its disappointing in some aspect.

Yeah i knew the senbatsu already

Well music industry like a wild capitalism, so we can dreaming for a probably good senbatsu line... for the nothing... <_<

g0apePi.jpg

#32 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

^ That's why I've moved on to hoping that Tomu, Nagao, and other girls that I like make it into the UG/b-side song. :D

(Though I've given up on anything ever happening for Wasamin in terms of actual AKB stuff.)

#33 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

it's clear that in a 16-members SENBATSU... 14 are already decided because they're the popular members and the rest two places are for the girls who the management want to PUSH. this year. I think that those two members are Kawaei and Iriyama.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#34 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

So the most wacky rumour that has been going around would be Lovetan in senabtsu representing HKT together with Sasshi. Certainly not going to happen as that would mean two former AKB members and zero original HKT members. The question who will be the second HKT member in senbatsu is one really interesting surprise. Meru

#35 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

^ My senses all tell me that it's going to be a battle between Mio, Haruppi and Meru.

Sakura was last year and now it's time to push another member.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#36 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

If we ignore the fact that Rabutan came from AKB48, then it's quite obvious that she has had pretty much a resurrection of her career. At least, she is a central figure in their variety shows, and she enjoys much more attention now than before. If she's rising up in popularity, it doesn't seem strange that she gets a chance. Of course, there is that whole 2 girls representing HKT48 that aren't originally HKT48 which might look weird to some.

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

To me typically .. this one is usually no surprise ..
its is their their best 16 to the coach and not the fans ..
So its pretty much no surprise ...
its pretty much how many HKT48 it would be to me ..
Last year .. Sakura is obviously the most popular HKT48 original member or 2nd most popular after Sasshi.
She is there not for pushing but because she is the top 2 of HKT48...
but this year there is a Meru who is suppose to be "the one" ..
and mixing it up .. its tough to me because .. usually its no.1 vs no.2 ..
for SKE48 and NMB48 its easy .. Jurina vs Rena and Sayaka vs Miyuki ..
but HKT48 is .... er blah .. Sasshi vs Lovetan , Sakura vs Haruppi , Meru vs Mio .. or .. i got no idea ...

But to me ... Sasshi is obvious going to be there ...
I would think its Sakura because she is still the highest ranking after Sasshi ..
and Meru who is suppose to the "the one" ...
I would think Mio will be in UG like how Jurina started in senbatsu and Rena started in UG ...

Haruppi .. i am not really sure because she is AKB48 too ..
but by history ...AKB48 member who dual member at sister group get senbatsu ... but sister group that dual member at AKB48 get UG .. so Haruppi should be UG
(basically that go against my initial prediction ... now I think its more Sakura)

The Lovetan rumor is strong ... but I thought its a feature on other parts of the single ...but not senbatsu...

In all ... I would think its Sasshi , Sakura representing HKT48 ... Meru is a high chance but there is just no space left ...
So Kitarie or Ricchan may have to go .. but to me Ricchan has the higher chance of being drop ...
Because she is not a traditional senbatsu and furthermore she have yet to proven her senbatsu place in election ..
furthermore Akicha may still have a chance ...and a good one if Aki-P wants JKT48 presence ..

So to me rolling are Kitarie , Ricchan, Akicha, Sakura, Meru for 3 place on senbatsu ...
To me .. this single is not a "push for the future" AKB48 single .. its a "This is AKB48" single .. so the best in Aki-P mind should be represented ..
So for the up and coming or future of AKB48 fans .. its going to be a disappointing or boring one ..
but for the mainstream standard senbatsu fans .. they are going to have a ball ...

OMG when are we going to get the official ?.. Janken Tournament ?

Structure should be ..
The ones .. Meaning Aki-P centers ..(this we know the 2 person who is the idol that come every 20 years ?)
The sisters group top 2 ...( this we know too its usually by election result)
The traditional senbatsu ( this we have a problem because of the fallen ones that only got UG in election )

#38 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Looks like there's now 4 types for this single, probably due to there being 4 teams again now:

CDJapan

Type 4 Limited Edition

Type 4 Regular Edition

#39 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Yes and that type will contain Team 4's first original song.

#40 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Wow, that seems kinda unfair. It took some time for the original team 4 to get their own single-related song, and that song turned out to be a hand-me-down from the Janken senbatsu single that Shinoda won.

Not that I'm not looking forward to it at all, but it seems like another big slap in the face for the old team 4. Management must really hate the old team.

Jokes aside, they've been pushing the new team 4 members in various media, so I guess I should have seen this coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users