• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#1 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

Covers and track title / contents pending.

Limited edition CDs come with an event ticket, while the regular edition will most likely have a single photo on it.

Pre-orders:
CD Japan
Regular Type 1
Regular Type 2
Regular Type 3
Regular Type 4
Limited Type 1
Limited Type 2
Limited Type 3
Limited Type 4

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

This should be the request hour voting single .. ???

#3 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

^ Yes. If it will be a RH 2014 announced. But most probably it will be.

__

So excited for this single. I hope we get a preview soon, just like last year. It'll be very cool if they'll sing it at Janken Tournament in the middle of September...

OMG OMG OMG.

I cannot stop.

__

I really want Saechan featured in this single too. She's one of top 10 members of AKB48, isn't that enough?

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

They'd better put Haru in the senbatsu or I'll riot! :)

signature3.png

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Sae isn't technically an AKB member anymore. I'd be a little surprised of she showed up since she didn't last year.

Not sure how many spots are actually available, but I expect we'll finally get Ricchan as a senbatsu member. :D

I'm curious who will join Sasshi from HKT and whether Miichan has been "punished" enough. I'm kind of hoping Reinyan can slide in, she seems to have been a little more prominent lately. That'd be nice. :)

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

What I predict will be the lineup: 

33rd single Senbatsu:
- Team A: Takamina, Yuihan, Mayuyu, Ricchan, Annin
- Team K: Yuko, Kitarie (and here I would want Tomu to replace Kitarie, but I am pretty sure Akimoto will put Kitarie in senbatsu anyways)
- Team B: Yukirin, Paruru, Kojiharu
- Team S: Jurina
- Team E: Rena
- Team N: Sayanee, Milky
- Team H: Sasshii, Mio (this one is harder to predict - I think there definitely will be 2 from HKT48, but it could just as well be Meru, Sakura, or Haruppi, instead of Mio)

Aaand that gives us a total of 16 girls! Somehow however, I feel as if Akimoto will just not give a damn, and will put Miichan in the lineup, which I would find hard to accept...

Again in case someone read over this too quickly: Just my thoughts, a prediction -- not an actual reported lineup :)

#7 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

I think they might bring more than just Tomonaga from HKT, especially since Tashima and her have just been featured as double centers in the new HKT single. They have room to take out Iriyama.

For the rest, I think it's pretty accurate. I agree with the thought that Kitahara won't be taken out, as she's suffered twice in two big blows because of AkimotoP himself.

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Looking at that, they might need to start bringing someone from Team K to the forefront if Yuko is the only senbatsu lock left.

#9 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

i'm going to make a prediction too.

16 Members:

Team A: Takamina, Mayuyu, Yui, Kawaei

Team K: Yuuko, Kitarie

Team B: Yukirin, Kojiharu, Paruru,

SKE: Jurina, Rena

NMB: Sayanee, Milky

HKT: Sasshi, Haruppi

16th member... I think that it'll probably be either Akicha or Saechan. Other big members... Aki-P doesn't really have to put.

With the Elected members, excluding graduated Tomochin and Mariko, next as popularity would be Suda Akari from SKE. Aki-P won't put 3 SKE members... it will be 2 from each of SKE, NMB and HKT.

I really think that JKT or SNH will send a member... or if not... then the next options would be one of AnRiRe, and probably Annin.

As Krusha, I'll love Reinyan in SENBATUSUUUU!!!

#10 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

I'd love to see Suda Akari stay in the senbatsu but the chance is probably close to zero. She's been a joy to watch during the performances of KFC :)

#11 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

^ It's probably a chance... 0.2 or something like that.

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

gryzze, 

She's truly one of those girls that's always great to watch perform. Her eyes shines with joy whenever she's on stage.... well, basically anywhere she is... <3

But it seems for sister groups and regular singles there's only two spots - and I doubt they'll remove either Rena or Jurina for someone else. 

#13 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

I will start with the unthinkable.... Limited sister-group participation, give them only one spot each. The changes that can be done to AKB senabtsu are too restricted as it stands now. Just my normal rant :D

This is the awesome a-side of the year and I hope they respect this when the senabtsu is picked and positions are dicided. My very personal opinion is that Annin shouldn't be in senabtsu, especially not in the autum single. Too uninspiering for what we are expecting out of this a-side.

Cool and powerful choreography doesn't translate well with a Mayuyu/Paruru centered song. It didn't last year and won't do it this year either. It will only look awkward to see Jurina and Yuko go at half speed just to make the center positions look good. 

Sasshi is a no brainer for HKT :D But Mio, Meru or Haruppi? I want Haruppi who have grown considerably as of late. It feels a bit sad that management didn't have balls of steel and stuck with the original plan for her in HKT.

NMB and SKE picks, How can you argue that someone else than Sayamilky or JR should be representing their groups?

Sane prediction with some wishful thinking: 

Team A: Takamina, Mayuyu, Yuihan, Kawaei, Ayarin

Team K: Yuko, Mocchi

Team B: Yukirin, Kojima, Paruru

NMB: Sayanee, Milky

SKE: Jurina, Rena

HKT Sasshi, Haruppi

Now, if only AKB had three more spots :D

#14 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

Looking at that, they might need to start bringing someone from Team K to the forefront if Yuko is the only senbatsu lock left.

Which is why they should start adding in Tomu! :D She's the rising star of Team K, or however you want to say it, so she would make the most sense.

Unfortunately, Aki-p and management don't usually do what makes the most sense. 

It'll likely be exactly as Krusha said. The only toss-ups are Annin, and the 2nd HKT girl. 

And I get the feeling Miichan will be in it too, just to have someone from Team 4. I think they might kick out Kitarie again to include Miichan.

I could see a double centre of Jurina and Yuihan. Yui wouldn't be the usual choice, but since she's a Team captain now, and they're gonna be relying on her more as the old crowd graduates, she is a possible centre. They both have the look/style for a cool song, anyways. Or they'll just stick with Yuko.

Which all translates into me looking forward to the UG song. :P

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

I really hope they don't try and include a third HKT girl in this single. Just because management has no idea who they want to be the long term center doesn't give them reigns to turn this into an HKT single. Two per group in a 16 member senbatsu is already too much as is and there's no way Sasshi is being left out. They need to make the tough decision in rewarding Sakura's election results, Haruppi/Meru's on and off ace status, or Mio's superstar potential; not cop out by including all of them.

That said, I would prefer to see Mio and Haruppi in that order, but I think they have all the reason to attempt justifying Meru's status on a single like this.

#16 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

I think if they're going to promote the next generation, they should definitely choose wisely for this one. No need to worry about the double aces of NMB and SKE because they are solid and versatile dancers and singers. The big problem is the over-reliance on tried and true members, like Ooshima, Kashiwagi and Kojima. If they actually wanted to make the transition, they should start moving these girls slowly into the background. Old members that stuck out so much like Shinoda and Itano have already graduated, so they actually have enough room to bring out the next generation and give them focus. Of course the girls chosen have to actually fit their roles, which is why I wasn't sure about Iriyama to begin with.

Next gen AKB members that have been gathering attention and could have strong performances on a cool-sounding song are Iwata, Kikuchi (not really next gen, but still), Takahashi Juri, Tano, Abe, Nagao, Fujita, Maeda, Mutou, Fujie and Yamauchi.

Watanabe Mayu doesn't fit the cool theme, but she's been wanting to have revenge ever since she realized her weakness to strong choreography songs, so she could still be sent out to the front depending on her performance.

Yokoyama is a given. She's very versatile.

I'm actually saddened by how weak Team K has become when I look through their member list and can't find a versatile and strong performer with a following that can do cool and demanding choreo songs besides Ooshima herself.

Shimazaki, well, I don't think she'd fit the theme. She's in a similar position to Watanabe Mayu, minus the revenge part.

The thing about the concurrent girls is that they're already getting attention through various performances, and are from the sister groups. Using them on this single is fine, but it would be unfair for the AKB girls who have already been losing out spots to the growing number of sister groups. Still, Kodama and Yagura are very strong performers, and Furuhata is in need of a better push (she was given an initial push, then disappeared fairly quickly afterwards).

#17 Angels&Demons

Angels&Demons

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

I really don't see this single being the standard 16. We saw last year how well that worked out for sales. They will want to regain some sales ground after Sayonara Crawl and Koisuru Fortune Cookie doing so well in comparison to last years Swimsuit and Election singles. I'm thinking the return of 18nin senbatsu alla Kaze wa Fuiteiru. Centers in bold.

Team A: Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Kawaei Rina, Iriyama Anna
Team K: Oshima Yuko, Kitahara Rie
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka
Team 4: Minegishi Minami
SKE: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
NMB: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki
HKT: Sashihara Rino, Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka

My reasoning behind expecting this lineup is that it would be stupid if management and Aki-p didn't put Kawaei and Iriyama in senbatsu after their turnout at the election, adding Minegishi might be a risk due to people who think she still doesn't deserve it but they need a Team 4 representative and she's their best bet as she knows how to work on a Senbatsu level, and that HKT still has a ways to go popularity wise. My reasoning behind Kawaei/Iriyama double center is that it's the perfect way to make the idea of AKB's second chapter real in the public's eyes.

No matter how human an idol is there's no excuse for a poorly delivered performance! :angry:

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

Concurrent members from AKB in sistergroups seems to get senbatsu spots, whereas concurrent members to AKB gets c/w track roles - which I find to be just fine. Senbatsu in AKB is occupied enough as it is already.

A double center for Ricchan and Annin would be interesting, although it'd definitely get a large percentage of fans to scream gorioshi from the bottom of their lungs :lol: 

While Annin might be a bit too on the cool side (quiet), Ricchan is not. The two of them however are rock solid when it comes to having a good idol aura, and they both need to get the Paruru treatment, so as to sell them to the general audience.

If Team 4 has to have a representative and isn't Miichan, then I think Kojimako is the absolute most logical choice. She's one of the most popular research students in all of the 48 groups, although of course she's no longer that anymore, as she just got promoted. But she is far more positive to use than Miichan. Only thing is that Miichan is a familiar face for the general audience, and Kojimako just isn't. 

I would actually really like seeing Kojimako in senbatsu. It would be interesting. 

Other than that, seeing Tanochan or Tomu also would be fantastic.

#19 Angels&Demons

Angels&Demons

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

^This is a very stupid reason on my part but I don't want Kojimako to join senbatsu until Kojiharu has graduated. I don't see why we need 2 Kojima. My biggest worry for Kawaei and Iriyama is management and Aki-p will wait too long to put them in senbatsu and screw them over. There's really only 2 opportunities to push them outside Janken where they will have to get their spots through luck before the next election is here. And they definitely deserve the Paruru treatment at this point. I think if AKB girls got senbatsu spots in sister group singles sister group fans would start riots. For AKB singles this is nothing new and the period for rioting has expired. To revive that period within the sister groups would be foolish. Then again HKT might benefit from that sort of thing since they only have one official team and not all of them are good enough to remain regular senbatsu once the other teams are formed.

No matter how human an idol is there's no excuse for a poorly delivered performance! :angry:

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

Well, I have to agree with you there, that is a stupid reason! 2 Kojima for sure, but they're very different :D

I am not so sure we'll see Kojimako in senbatsu this soon however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users