• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

There were some frames before the ones I posted were you can see NMB48 manager Kaneko Takeshi sitting down before Takamina appears.

photo.jpg

He is right there at the right side of Takamina when she sits.

It seems like they went with the sandwich-bodyguard-formation to protect Takamina from possible hand-happy fans. lol

Looking for news from AKB I can only see threads about NMB's new stage with the picture preview of Milky spreading her legs wide open. XD

Well, no one gave me info on whether the .wmv version was edited or not so I guess I will have to download the version myself and find out. I can't wait anymore to see this stage, fudge it.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#42 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

Since I don't use torrent I watched it online

http://v.youku.com/v...M3MDIwODYw.html

Maybe this is helful for other people that also don't use torrent.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Morning Death,

Actually, that wasn't Kaneko sitting down, that was another guy entirely. Of course, I know who he is, but right now I'm having a severe brainfart so I cannot remember. But he's not Kaneko.

#44 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Really? I thought it was him. ^^'

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#45 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

It was Aoki, the head editor of Koubunsha, one of the high-profile Watanabe oshis. The same guy that's been working with Sashihara for her photobook, and the same guy that's been appearing in Sashihara no Ran.

He always manages to get seats for important events like the anniversary concerts, first day performances and such for team N because of his involvement with the team itself.

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yep, that's the one. Thanks.

#47 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Da Zipper!

http://akb48gifs.tum...ost/67516983261

>

#48 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

So, I have this problem that I can't enjoy new idol music with an open mind but must have strong predetermined opinions about how things should be. This is a quite funny thing to look back after things settle but it is a big bother when it's completely off compared to the expectations :lol: The opening song should have been, according to my wishes, something like AKB Sanjou with Yankee outfits... here we got quite the opposite with Aoi Tsuki ga Miteiru kara. What an unpleasant shock that was, I love everything with this song at the moment though.  :D

I've forgot what a real shonichi is, this is not a cover performance of a classic stage or a put together waiting stage with only fan favourites. A new original stage brings new songs without any history. The girls don't know how to react and the fans don't know what to do, strangeness. 

When you think about it... The stages that we got so far were almost all written before AKB got big and famous and before SKE, NMB, HKT and Nogizaka demanded multiple releaes every year.

Well, anyways, what I was the most excited for was that NMB finally would get proper units.

-Yume no Dead Body (Sayanee): Parts of this song sounded amazing while others didn't so there are a few loose ends that need to be sorted out. Second performance was a huge improvement and it will be getting better. I didn't really want a solo but I like it.

Who will be perfoming this song when she is out of town?

-Nando mo Narae (Maachun, Kanakichi, Haru, Moka, Ripopo): I liked it from the very first moment :D And it seems like the choreography leaves many openings for improvisation. Should be a blast to see what they come up with.

-O new no Uwabaki (Miorin, Mirurun, Riichan) It was a total waste of time in shonichi, 2nd performance made it justice, so dependent on audience chants. The idol overdose is quite lethal, the girls and the outfits :D

So, the next concurrent girl will be someone that fits this unit? Maybe this will this be the position for Ririka if she decides to join NMB?

-Kono Sekai ga Yuki ni Umomeru Mae ni (Rika, Naru, Aika, Yuppi): Their voices didn't really cooperate nicely during shonichi but OMG the improvement for the 2nd perfomance. It is nice that Rika gets the center position for once, quite a nice compensation for being out of senbatsu. Aika gets lots of attention and I'm not complaining. 

-Zipper (Milky, Keicchi, Akarin): :D :D The other unit with that lethal idol overdose :D Greatness. How is it even possible to do this theme and still be able to keep it super cute? 

The full stage is an easily enjoyable one although all my scepticism right after shonichi. The improvement overall for the 2nd perfomance is very noticable, makes me wonder what the next perfomance will be like.

I like the choreography. The units are put together nicely, no one was hidden in the background or dumped in a big unit. The only drawback is that the stage may be lacking two group songs like AKB Sanjou and Korogaru Ishi ni Nare but is great other than that... and maybe that some of the outfits take some time to get used to.

It feels too early to pick my final favourite but it points towards Aoi Tsuki ga Miteiru Kara or Fumou no Tochi wo Mankai ni at the moment.

#49 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

If Yamamoto is out, I'd wager that Kishino gets her spot, with Yamaguchi getting Kishino's and an under for Yamaguchi's own spot.

It's understandable that the audience wouldn't have a clue what to do on the first day performance, but they did pretty well with the chants when they notice stock intro and interlude beats (the musical composers of the 48 family seem to have some sort of set formula for beats per measure and rhythm on most songs after all). I'd say that the break time when Theater Manager Kaneko is forced to go on-stage to do something to buy time while collecting the costumes were the more awkward parts. Especially on the 2nd performance, when even I felt a cold sweat while watching him fail on-stage. They need to do something different on that join-up segment.

Also, as I mentioned before, dat Zipper. Watanabe, Jonishi and Yoshida actually perfected the choreography even before showing it on-stage, and you can see the consistency in their 1st day and 2nd performance. Such professionalism and dedication. Also, I and a few others have started calling the girls "Eroki", "Erocchi" and "Erorin" when they perform this.  :nosebleed:

I sure as hell know what I'm voting for with my Janken single Request Hour voting tickets. :itadakimasu:

#50 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

I sadly didn't had time to watch it yet, too much work to do. Huge queue of unwatched files now, in fact. :(

But all screenshots I saw of Haru's... err... Maachun's unit had Haru as center and not Maachun. Did someone mix up the center or was that just lucky coincidence? :)

signature3.png

#51 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

I'm probably remembering the Maachun unit incorrectly since I haven't watched the second show yet, but there are two rows for it. Maachun is definitely the center; she has a special vest. She and Ripopo have spots in the front row and Haru has her spot in the middle of the second row. Mocha on the left and Kanakichi on the right.

But there's a lot of movement that it doesn't really favor one spot too much if I remember correctly. I was too busy wondering where I could get a white tray with domino dots on it to recall much of the choreography though. :P

#52 akbingo

akbingo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

As for live vocals, it seems that there’s no monitoring system such as speakers and earphones. It’s generally difficult to sing w/o such equipments at loud halls, even for good singers.

As for team songs, first 4 songs are playable as an almost seamless medley, like club djing. 1st and 2nd songs especially make us feel American 50’s oldies, like `Grease’.

3rd song presents the main theme of this stage. Though the music itself is melodious, its lyric is seemingly pessimistic. A desperate guy wandering around the dawn town, heard someone say, `even here the angels are’, but he can’t believe anything.

Actually, this story is written by `past tense’, and in the bridge, the guy says `the angels will stay at your side of grief'. Akimoto here shows some modest and implicit way of expression avoiding cliché. The conciseness of this short song assists the flavor.

Some might say this song is reflecting somewhat of post 3.11 circumstances. This team has started their stages at that year 2011.

Most of the other team songs could be regarded as the various answers for the 3rd song. One motif of lyrics is the efforts and success of the idols, overlapping with N girls themselves, as seen in 10.`Nova’, 16.`Barren Soil’.

Another motif is a love story with `a girl (boy) next door’. In such love growing from friendship, you suddenly find an angel at your side. Such as in 3.`Cattleya’ , a boy realizes his love after parting, and in 15.`Bitter Advice’, a girl also notices in the middle of midnight talk.

11.`100 Yrs Ahead’ is my favorite for now. In this song, 4 girls with black outfits join to 7 silver novae. Although all N girls are very skillful, I think those 4 girls are particularly excellent in dancing, perhaps next to Sayaka and Miyuki. (Nishimura also seems a very good dancer.)

They tighten the performance in this dramatic magnificent number. Cartwheels and following movements by Haruna and Rina look so cool, owing to their power of expression w/o mikes.

And Kanako’s prominent performance in latter part of this stage is worthy of special mention.

#53 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Todays stage had some changes in the lineup for the first time... only 3rd performance so far.

Milky, Miorin and Rika had other things to do so Hirorin, Ruririn and Megumin got the opportunity to perform with Team N.

Onew no Uwabaki: Mirurun got the center position with Hirorin standing in for Miorin. That tiny outfit seemed to hold together.

Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru Mae ni: Yuppi as center with Ruririn instead for Rika.

Zipper: Akarin center and Megumin instead of Milky.

Hajimete no Hoshi: Akarin took Milky's position with Hirorin and Megumin in the empty spots.

JyOjFyc.jpg okSOOqr.jpg

#54 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

Finally I had some time and watched the stage yesterday on Christmas Eve. Whoo! :)

But it left me with rather mixed feelings.

The biggest problem I had with the stage that the general sound picture across all songs was rather uniform, almost boring so to speak. I don't know enough Japanese that I would understand what the girls are singing about text-wise, so the melodies are much more important to me and regarding this there was no instant earworm for me in the setlist (The best song in this regard was Haru's unit. Which is good, since this will probably the song I'll watch or listen to the most. :) ).

Generally I missed the NMB48 and Osaka spirit. Where are the costumes with the animal pattern? The best we got there are some strange hats with the Osaka tower on top of them (I liked those though! :) ). Where are those powerful NMB48 songs like Ha! or unique stuff like Virginity? It felt almost a bit like a Team B stage... too much "cute" songs and generic idol pop. Why did the stage end after the single medley? That felt a bit off too. Why did the girls throw parts of their costumes into the crowd only so that the manager guy can collect them later again while apologizing (this was a real "WTF" for me! Are the fans supposed to feel and smell the girl's (probably sweaty wet) clothes? :) ). Also the Zipper unit was far too "ero"... there was not much missing there for it to become a real strip show (the song itself is my second favorite unit song though. :) ) Some parts (especially the ballerina song choreography and the "N" formation in one song) felt a bit recycled from KII3, not very original at least.

Anyway...
those are just my first impressions and I probably had over-the-top high expectations after all the delays and extra waiting time. :D Some songs probably will grow on me a bit more over time. 4 more N3 LoDs in the watching queue for more impressions (I wonder when I'll find the time for them :) )

signature3.png

#55 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

The more you try to find things to nitpick, the less you are likely to actually enjoy the performance.

#56 akbingo

akbingo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

dev-null, your first impression is not so much far from mine. Now I found N3 makes me feel nuances and essences of every existing 48’s stage. 

As N3 does, A4 opening songs with dotted dresses remind me of 50’s Grease style. Typical Motown style of K2 Beach Sandals, BII Almond Croissants appears again in 9.Zipper.  I feel Team A especially prefers such oldies.12.Ribbons is a kind of songs of the change of pace such as A5 Squall.

10.Hajimeteno Hoshi (Novae) reminds me of K3 Pegasus, K4 Jewel, and H1 Himawari, performed mainly by K girls with some Western cowgirl taste. And following 11.100 Nen Saki Made (100 Yrs Ahead) is a dance number like K6 Dokugumo.

6.Nandomo Nerae (Keep on Aiming) is a song which encourages us like K3 Kuru Kuru Pa does.

3.Kokoten (Angels) is comparable to B3 Shonichi, from sound making point of view. Both stage theme songs have a slightly electronic feel. And 14.Jonetsu Highway drives us like B4 B Stars, Yokosuka Curve.

Akimoto has written 20 stages before this N3. And N3 is a leadoff of announced 10 brand-new stages. First 10 stages founded 48’s style. Next 10 stages are after the start of AKBINGO, which became a trigger for their breakthrough. N3 stage is the fruits of past 20 stages, and opens next era of 48’s.

I think that’s why N3 makes me feel every past stage.

Tsutenkaku (Reaching Heaven Tower) is as pointed out by dev-null. Tsutenkaku has its mascot figure created by an American artist, namely Billiken. He looks like a sharp head kewpie and Cherub(im). He’s been guarding Namba area for decades.

When writing 3.Kokoten, Akimoto might have this angel in his mind.

As for outfits, a motif of Osaka Tigers baseball team uniform could be seen in 6.Nandomo Nerae. The outfits in encore seem to be the avant-garde, colorful metamorphosis of clown costume of Kuidaore (Overeaten) Taro, originally a mascot of a restaurant in Namba.

The acrobatic circus secne in U19 movie and circus-like instrumental tone of song Virginity might have been inspired by Taro.

#57 SYkim

SYkim

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

yume no dead body is..... *nosebleed

sayanee is really cool with that outfit and playing guitar~!!!

and is her 2nd time having her own (solo) songs, so I hope she get a chance to release a solo album~

#58 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Latest performance (Aika's birthday) is one worth checking out. Handful of under performances, plus I think it's the only show they're performing ths month, so...why not? Most notably, Aika served as the under for Sayanee on Yume no Dead Body, did fairly well considering she probably has no idea how to play guitar.  :lol:

Maichi was supposed to perform, but was out sick, so Yamarina took the spot she was supposed to take for Naru. It was great to see Yamarina perform with Team N and I liked watching her on Kono Sekai.  <3 And it might be blasphemy, but I think I like Akari center Zipper more than Milky. :x I thought Megumin was great too. Zipper is a song that really suits her!

The girls keep getting better at the stage, I thought this was probably the best overall performance even without a few girls involved.  :)

#59 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Blasphemy!

#60 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts