• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#81 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

The epic thing about this accusation is that the ending part of that song strongly reminds me of something I heard before :lol:  Can't quite pinpoint it though :D

Oh my, Sayanee jsut had some kpop girls for lunch.

If anything, some carpenters likes godly Star Trek.

#82 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Namba Teppoutai senbatsu:

Akazawa Hono, Kawakami Chihiro, Kusaka Konomi, Kobayashi Rikako, Shibuya Nagisa, Hayashi Momoka, Murase Sae, Muro Kanako

http://www.randc.jp/search/

The pattern repeats itself... center it and you are gone.

#83 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Man, this is such a great lineup. How do they keep finding these girls? :P I wonder if Nagisa's the center here.

#84 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

So Chihhii goes from stealthy backdancer to actual member.

No complaints here. 

Congrats to Keila for graduating. (I'm unsure if I should say Miru as she just popped up in Sono San all of a sudden.)

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#85 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

Do you mean plagiarism in the sense that the song doesn't sound anything at all like AFTERSCHOOL's song?

Or do you mean plagiarism in the sense that the choreography isn't anything at all like AFTERSCHOOL's choreography?

Or do you mean plagiarism in the sense that AFTERSCHOOL are lined up in a group formation dancing inside a small location, just like NMB48 is doing, just like Morning Musume are doing, just like Berryz Koubou are doing, just like C-ute are doing, just like S/mileage are doing, just like the vast majority of every single girl group out there - idol or not - are doing and have been doing for ages now?

Because no.

I mean plagiarism in this sense
plagiarism_zps406e4eb6.jpg

ºC-uteYajima Maimi

Juice=JuiceMiyamoto Karin

Berryz工房Sugaya Risako

#86 Nyokou

Nyokou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

And here I was thinking After School ripped off SDN48's "Min Min Min" concept. :c18:

2014-01DalShabetGaeun-BBB.png

ももいろクローバーZDal★Shabet
@Nyokou

#87 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

See enough Kpop and Jpop and you'll notice similarities in each and every music video. Being too concerned with them and arguing about whodunnit first etc. is a waste of time, because what you should be paying attention to is the girls, the music and the dance.

So my opinion is basically: sit back and relax. Intentionally raising your own blood pressure isn't healthy in the long run.

#88 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Thinking that this is plagiarism, just because they both have PV's where they are in a circular shaped room, with a circular shaped top - and some glittery background - is rather funny. It's not plagiarism. It's called coincidence. Now mind you, I think it's unfortunate that NMB48 opts for this style as it's cheap and quite dull. NMB48 ought to be well above this take on PV's, but apparently they wanted this for their PV. But plagiarism? No.

#89 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Do you mean plagiarism in the sense that the song doesn't sound anything at all like AFTERSCHOOL's song?

Or do you mean plagiarism in the sense that the choreography isn't anything at all like AFTERSCHOOL's choreography?

Or do you mean plagiarism in the sense that AFTERSCHOOL are lined up in a group formation dancing inside a small location, just like NMB48 is doing, just like Morning Musume are doing, just like Berryz Koubou are doing, just like C-ute are doing, just like S/mileage are doing, just like the vast majority of every single girl group out there - idol or not - are doing and have been doing for ages now?

Because no.

I mean plagiarism in this sense
plagiarism_zps406e4eb6.jpg

As Nyokou said, I think AS took MIN MIN MIN added some characteristic Kpop influences and then... NMB48 took back what 48 franchise had from the beginning.

Background issues shouldn't be included in Plagiarism accusations. Plus that NMB48 had a more realistic BG than AS.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#90 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

LOL .. this is funny ...

its not about plagiarism .. so many stuff have been created worldwide since TV/movie was invented.. there got to be millions that we don't know of that have this ...

but the biggest joke got to be the effort of the person finding this stuff out and even bother to do a screen comparison ...lol

Is this important at all ?

lol .. as i said .. this song sounds like a Hindi song to me .. but do you think i would bother finding a Hindi song that is similar to the song?

its really not worth my time ...

Anyway .. I learn my lesson ..

i used to be overly enthusiastic about proving a point or analyzing ideas..

In the end .. its not fun ... and its killing my interest with idols ...

That's why .. i no longer over argue on a point anymore ..

All this don't matter .. what important is I enjoy this thing .. LOL

but of course now and then we got to argue about an idea because its a side show before the release ..

if we don't say crazy stuff about it .. then there would be nothing to talk about ... and total boredom before the release ..

but we should always realize it is a side show ..its just for passing the time and totally not important at all ... XD

#91 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Of course, minor quibbles about minutiae, or various debates on something important - such as distinctions, categories, different matters or whatever - one can discuss this back and forth, but at the end of the day it all comes down to this: Do you like it? If you do, then enjoy what you like. And that's about it really. :)

#92 Nyokou

Nyokou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Anyway .. I learn my lesson ..

i used to be overly enthusiastic about proving a point or analyzing ideas..

In the end .. its not fun ... and its killing my interest with idols ...

That's why .. i no longer over argue on a point anymore ..

All this don't matter .. what important is I enjoy this thing .. LOL

Same here. I was like that too. I used to be a huge K-pop fan but I got sick and tired of the community surrounding it. All they do is accuse each other of copying and arguing who is better, etc. which they do more often than actually discussing positive things about the groups they like.

2014-01DalShabetGaeun-BBB.png

ももいろクローバーZDal★Shabet
@Nyokou

#93 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

I actually really like the dance scene :3

But I hate how the dance and the other scenes don't match up at all, it's not even a cool juxtaposition or anything it's just mismatched. I also wish they'd maybe put some more colour streaks in their hair(like pink outfit have pink hair etc)

Some scenes with cyborg looks/effects would have been awesome too :3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#94 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Regarding the hair: they can't. They're stuck to their natural hair color because of their first single.

But yeah, the other scenes certainly don't match up. Having a highschool/college/work sort of variety of shots in contrast to space-y futuristic shots, then suddenly clothes worn by people in Japan several hundred years ago.

But if I had to say, that might be the theme of the PV; the flow of time.

#95 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

To tell you the truth I was somewhat surprised when I heard the song and then later saw the PV, considering the clothes and so on, I had thought NMB48 would be doing a Jidaigeiki, i.e., a Japanese period drama. But the PV as it is now seems very disconnected somehow. Wonder if there will be a drama at all or if this is it.

#96 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

time travel story perhaps?

(update)

Full version (4 mins) from M-on is out.

wow.. mirukii at 2:40.. awesome...

and they all disappear at the end, definitely StarTrek influence.

#97 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Clearly looks to me like there's a drama, because the cuts don't even make sense otherwise. But it looks like there's no historical setting at all. Seems like it's focused around a shrine in the modern day (a "we have to do something to keep it open!" story?) judging on the people watching the shinto line. I do find this sci-fi theme to be rather confusing compared to what they seem to be wanting to accomplish with the drama (assuming of course there is one).

Song sounds so much better as a studio version. Growing!

#98 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

Maybe this is one of them Gingham Check type of videos where they had no idea what they really wanted to do. If that's the case, DISAPPOINTEEED (in Hercules voice).

#99 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

I think this Hoshi ni Negau koto bonus video is what we see parts of in the PV. Feels like another Virginity or HA! with short random cuts from a longer drama.

It could be a conflict of interests. Yoshimoto had already a story ready for a drama and Akimoto brought a dance tune :D Would be nice if this is somehow connected though, new and old.

Gingham Check had a great PV

#100 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Gingham Check had a great PV

That's how tastes differ, I thought it was the worst AKB48 PV of all time (followed by UZA). :)

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users