• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#21 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

I also welcome having another fast-tempo song with a Japanese feel for it (much like Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo and HA!). AkimotoP, if he listened in to yesterday night's NMB to Manabu-kun episode, should agree with the fact that having these types of songs actually help in attracting a bigger audience (aka worldwide).

#22 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Virginity is a master piece and a very unique song, I want a very unique song again ><

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#23 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

I thought their target is Kouhaku ..
So they should do something reflecting Osaka or Kansai idol/pop culture .. lol

#24 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

Interesting but don't read this and think you will get any answers.

A mysterious note with the chords for the supposed new single turned up from somewhere. 

http://nmbx48.blog.f...-entry-935.html

It claims that the song will have a BPM of 126 which place it between Kesshou and Bokura no Regatta.

I read the list and got surprised to see Bokura no Eureka so high up on that list, high above Kitagawa Kenji and slightly below Nagiichi O_o Actually, BnE is one of NMB's faster songs.

A fan  gives his/her thoughts about what this could be:

http://tmblr.co/ZGxWSwtmwhw3

If that is true then I will be a happy panda. 

Kayou Kyoku airs 9/3 and not 9/2 as I claimed earlier :lol: Anyways, we will probably get many of our questions answered right there.

#25 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Team N just performed their 8th single's A side, Kamonegics in today's theater performance, which is where they announced the title of the song.

Kotani, Jonishi and several others mentioned that the song made them say "What the..." the first time they heard it, but that they grew to like it more and more as time passed by.

Yagura also mentioned that it's the first dance-focused song NMB has ever had, so I think the choreography will be something to look forward to.

Meaning, this song is probably different from most of the singles they've done so far.

#26 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Interesting title...?

Sounds like the senbatsu is the same as Bokura no Eureka, just swapped Kanakichi for Shimarena? Outfits seem very shiny.

#27 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Sounds cool! I'd love a radio rip, which are the best things if you want to make a first opinion about a song. I can't wait.

I saw few discussions about Eureka being a low song. For me, it's true.

1. Kitagawa Kenji
  2. Junjou U-19
  3. Virginity
  4. Nagiichi
  5. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
  6. Oh! My God
  7. Bokura no Eureka

the idea of the songs is very cool, but it sounds so meh. it ended very meh. Oh My God  was ranked low because it wasn't memorable, but Eureka is both bad, meh and not memorable. sorry!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#28 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I watched the performance, and I have to say, it's a very non-Japanese.

Almost like a mesh of disco, electronica and 90's dance music. Very interesting in my opinion, but I despise the outfits they used for it. If this is the official outfit for the single, then I can safely say that they did not put any effort at all into actually designing the costumes.

The title is basically "kamonegi (鴨葱= perfect timing, how convenient, etc.)" + "ics" found in theoretics, economics, etc.

#29 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thanks for clearing up the title. Makes more sense now.

I should be able to see it within an hour, but I haven't been overly impressed with the outfits based on what's been posted by the girls. Maybe it'll all make sense and tie together in some way.

#30 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

like... 'perfect timings'.

#31 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I just read that the music is written by Yoshimasa. Can't wait to hear this :)

#32 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Not a bad song, I think I like it well enough. Studio version should do it more justice than a LOD recording, heh. Reminds me a lot of UZA.

#33 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

^ now I really wanna hear it?

Anyone, a recording?

#34 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Interesting title...?

Sounds like the senbatsu is the same as Bokura no Eureka, just swapped Kanakichi for Shimarena? Outfits seem very shiny.

Obviously I'm rather disappointed with the senbatsu again, not that I'm unhappy about any girl who made it into the senbatsu of course.

Don't have free hard disk space atm. to download the respective LOD, so I cannot say anything about the song or dance at all. :)

signature3.png

#35 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Here's the performance.

#36 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

hmm.... got the same feeling when I first watch "UZA" @Janken ..... "DAFUQISTHISSHI----" lol

yeah, it's not bad, but I want the PV before judging

Aki-P : Come on Net Geeks, GIve me $$$$$ ..... I mean "Kamonegics" "GM5" :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#37 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Just as a little sidenote, there's another really bad meaning for kamonegi. I'll let you guys find that out for yourselves, then have a little laugh because of who the definition is pertaining to.

#38 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

^ I looked it up and yeah that's pretty funny :)

#39 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

VID48 has the performance.

_

I saw it and it's such an amazing song. There's an imperative to like Kamonegics.

#40 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

g0apePi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users