• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#181 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Then it needs a little more to get that nice, rounded figure.

#182 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Yup, getting close to it. I'm sure it'll break through at some point, would be nice to have by the end of the month for the monthly charts. :)

#183 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Great first week!

This case is quite interesting. Before the release fans compiled a list of all the NMB and AKB events that were around the corner and then added the new KAMONEGIKKUSU events and concuded that there are way too many events... basically we don't need any more as we already have enough opportunities too meet our favourite idols. 

The song itself doesn't fit the ordinary 48-group sound and, just as Virginity, seems to be outside of the comfort zone of the many fans. Even Sayanee and Maachun wrote on G+ that they were worried what fans would think of this release.

Agreed, after listened and watched couple times somehow little bit awkward. Well, its just my personal taste. Just waiting next NMB singles/albums. Something like "Oh My God!" and "Ha!" still the best for me. :lol:

#184 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

All 3 main types (A, B, and C) have arrived today (had Theater Edition since last week already). Surprisingly the customs didn't even bothered to open the package this time (Thank all the gods that are out there! I was expecting another disaster like with the Geinin 2 DVD box).

So I unwrapped the CDs to check for the bonus content... opened Type B first... who looks at me on the trading card? Tanigawa Airi! Hmm... "Hunting me again?" I thought... continued with Type A which included a trading card with a rather beautiful picture of Mirurun (Keeping the Baka Sisters banner up for me! :) ), so I finally unwrapped Type C... and who is on the trading card again? Tanigawa Airi!

It's really scary how much Tanigawa Airi bonus stuff I have collected by now. :) Makes me almost wish she was my oshimen, just because all the content I get of her (I have no Haru bonus content at all so far. :( )

signature3.png

#185 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

And behold, out of nowhere:

#1: NMB48 - Kamonegics, with 56,111 sold!

#186 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Just as planned.

Well, I didn't have any part on it.

#187 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Well that was unexpected.

Did someone forget to submit some of the totals?  :lol:

#188 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

That would mean a total of around 450,000 copies.

Idols can be very persuative sometimes :D 

#189 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

Does anybody have the instrumental of Kamonegix in MP3 ?? I can't download torrents and mp3 have never been available anywhere. I wish I could buy the single to hear this masterpiece's instrumental :(

#190 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Does anybody have the instrumental of Kamonegix in MP3 ?? I can't download torrents and mp3 have never been available anywhere. I wish I could buy the single to hear this masterpiece's instrumental :(

This is not a thread for torrent requests, please use the tracker chat for such things.

signature3.png

#191 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Seed chat doesn't work, and hasn't worked for ages.

#192 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

This is not a thread for torrent requests, please use the tracker chat for such things.

I'm not requesting torrent... mp3 is what I'm looking for and yes, seed chat doesn't work

#193 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

Seed chat doesn't work, and hasn't worked for ages.

Maybe time to fix it or allow ONE generic request thread in the main AKB48 forum?

Some people follow the topics and/or boards (aka receive notifications) and it would be rather annoying to receive tons of file requests in one's mailbox rather than discussion about the actual topic (therefor this is the wrong place to ask, IMHO).

Anyway... I also got the Kamonegics mp3 files from the tracker (because it's quicker than to rip my actual discs :) ) and there are "off vocal" files in the directory... so maybe look properly first and then ask? :)

signature3.png

#194 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

dev-null, 

Youne wrote: "I can't download torrents" - which means that saying you got the file from the tracker is useless information... As for fixing the seed chat, yes that would be nice, wouldn't it? But then again, you do not understand that this is site is run by volunteers, and in the case of seed chat, it is haku's responsibility, as it is his site. But he has a job, he has a family, he must decide himself what he considers to be important to fix, and what's not important. And seed chat is not of utmost importance to anybody (although it would be nice to have it working, of course - it is also very difficult to fix it). Other functions are more important, such as the picboard, tracker, and forum.

Anyways.

Youne, here's the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2as37j

#195 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

@krusha

So, what about the "or" suggestion? Have one single generic request thread for those kind of queries and keep all other topics clean that way in the future? :) That's something in our power, no? :)

signature3.png

#196 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

See here: http://www.hello-onl...eseed-requests/

Just made, and I've asked haku to change URL on Tracker for Seed Chat to the above, so that people can find it more easily. The thread will encompass what H!O's tracker allows (which is already explained in the rules there), in other words H!P related idols, 48G/Nogizaka46 related, and other female idols from Japan. This way people can have more of a simple overview of reseed issues, etc.

#197 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Very good! Thanks! :)

signature3.png

#198 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai