th9j.jpg

Type B: 
kses.jpg

Type C: 
qrgs.jpg

Type-A
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU
2. Sunglass to Uchiagebanashi (KKS)
3. Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de (Shirogumi)
4. KAMONEGIKKUSU - off vocal
5. Sunglass to Uchiagebanashi - off vocal
6. Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de - off vocal
DVD
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU PV
2. KAMONEGIKKUSU dance ver PV
3. Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de PV
4. Bonus video - Hoshi ni Negau Koto - part 1

Type-B
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU
2. Sunglass to Uchiagebanashi (KKS)
3. Omowase Kousen (Akagumi)
4-6 off vocal
DVD
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU PV
3. Omowase Kousen PV
4. Bonus video - Hoshi ni Negai koto - Part 2

Type-C
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU 
2. Sunglass to Uchiagebansashi (KKS)
3. Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai (Namba Teppoutai Sono Shi)
4-6 off vocal)
DVD
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU PV
3. Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai PV
4. NMB48 feat. Yoshimoto Shinkigeki Vol.7

Theater
1. KAMONEGIKKUSU
2. Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de (Shirogumi)
3. Omowase Kousen (Akagumi)
4. Jikan ha Katari Hajimaru
5-8 off vocal

http://nmb48.com/dis...8th_single.html

#2 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

^You may have nothing on it yet but I'm excited to know that a release date has been chosen at least.

#3 ParuYui

ParuYui

|☆단듀☆|

• Senpai
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

Oh I can't wait for a new NMB single <3

ParuYui141011siggy_zps4cd57acd.jpg

Youtube Twitter Tumblr icon:reinalovesllamas&sig:Xiukki

#4 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

I can't wait too.

I think it will again be a memorable song!!!! <3 Fall always gives up the best.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

ya .. fall usually have one of the best songs ..

but its also the ones I emo most about senbatsu ...

hopefully .. I get a 3rd time lucky ...lol

Anyway .. i got the feeling this single has to pass 500K .. for any hope of their Kouhaku aim ...

#6 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

NMB has always the best songs for me <3

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

This announcement comes with a little odd timing, not that it is unexpected but just odd. Ultimate impact would have been Kyocera Dome for the happy news and Osaka Jo Hall for the first performance or something but now it is just in between :D

Anyways, lots of <3 in here so have another one of these <3

...my imagination tells me that the drama part of the PV will have a time slip theme. 

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

I sure hope not. I've had my fill of time-slips reading through 9 volumes of the "Again!!" manga today as well as the latest chapters (I was awake since yesterday thanks to reading it).

Since they had shinto and Heian-like costumes, they should go the whole way and add onmyouji and youkai as well. I can already see a few members fitting into those roles.

I mean, imagine Yoshida as the 9-tailed fox, Jonishi as a kejourou, Kishino as an oni, Yagura as a yuki onna, Yamamoto as Abe no Seimei, etc.

#9 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Pre-order links are up on CDJapan:

Type A http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90036
Type B http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90037
Type C http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90038

I just hope it will be more unique and better than the last single (which I considered the weakest regarding song and PV quality so far, not that it was bad or anything, of course.) again. :)

signature3.png

#10 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

I was there around 30 minutes ago and didn't see anything yet, so cool.
Copy-pasting onto OP.

#11 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

^

^ Bokura no Eureka was flawless. ^^; IMO the Shirogumi songs are almost always the best and Bokura no Eureka had a similar feeling to those songs.

NMB is always awesome to me so... I'm not worried.

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

I thought as a single it was a little step off from their recent stuff (though "Bokura no Eureka" is a great song :D ), but I also love "Okuba" a lot more than most people, so it wins some extra points with me. It was worthy of being an NMB48 single even if I'd have it about 4th or 5th. :)

Preorders already up, time for...well...uh...information to start coming out, I guess.

#13 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

^
^ Bokura no Eureka was flawless. ^^; IMO the Shirogumi songs are almost always the best and Bokura no Eureka had a similar feeling to those songs.

NMB is always awesome to me so... I'm not worried.

Yeah I actually think that the 7th single ranks alongside Nagiichi in terms of quality based on the A-side alone.

Then again, my rankings are as follows:
Junjou under 19 -> Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo -> Kitagawa Kenji -> Nagiichi = Bokura no Eureka -> Virginity = Oh my God!

Not saying the last two were bad or anything, but I didn't really enjoy them as much compared to the rest. Also, Watanabe Miyuki missing from Oh my God! really had an impact on the song for me, because she would have absolutely fit that type of song perfectly.

#14 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

My Single Ranking, basing on how intense the respective A-Side stuck in my head (Bokura didn't at all, that's why it ranks so low and I consider it the weakest song, not that it's bad or anything, of course)

• Virginity
  • Junjou U-19
  • Oh my God!
  • Zetsumetsu
  • Kitagawa
  • Nagiichi
  • Bokura no Eureka

For the secondary songs (B-Sides and "x"-Sides) the ranking is rather similar mostly, except it is lead by the theather version song of Oh My God! followed by the shirogumi song of Zetsumetsu (those both songs are my top favorite NMB49 songs so far actually, beating every A-Side :) )

Personally I had no real problem with Milky missing from Oh My God!, besides it was a quite a WTF? situation regarding the scandal or not-scandal (who knows what happened back then really.) Regarding the senbatsu layout it was my favorite single actually. Nothing against Milky, but Haru in a position where she belongs is the trick to make me happy. :)

signature3.png

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

Just as far as a-sides, mine is Oh My God!, Kitagawa Kenji, Virginity, Bokura no Eureka, Zetsumetsu, Junjou U-19, Nagiichi. I like Nagiichi well enough; I think it's a clear step up from comparable summer singles from AKB & SKE in that time frame (say, 2011-12), but it's the only NMB single I think is a bit substandard for NMB. It's too...48, I guess, haha. That's pretty much the one thing I don't want NMB to be in their a-sides is another 48 group. I'm fine with songs like Yaban no Soft Cream, but I would prefer the a-sides be unique showcases like Virginity or HA!.

Favorite all around single is probably still Zetsumetsu. It's an endless stream of high energy perfection. I don't usually put albums/EPs on repeat, but that was a constant. I couldn't leave it. If I had to pick just one CD, I'll blaspheme against the sacred Oh My God! theater edition for Kitagawa Kenji's theater edition. Kitagawa Kenji, Hoshizora no Caravan, Renai Higai Todoke are great as is, but I think Nemuku Naru Made Hitsuji wa Detekonai is such a beautiful song. I think it's way better than their other ballads, especially 12/31. :D

#16 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Do we feel like playing along with Aka/Shiro senbatu guesses/rumors while we wait for real lineups to come out?

http://nmb48mtm.com/.../31250390.html (901)

Shirogumi

Yamamoto, Yamada, Nishimura, Kishino, Murakami, Okita

Yamagishi, Kamieda, Nakagawa, Haru?, Ueda, Ijiri

Akagumi

Watanabe, Yagura, Ichikawa, Shimada, Momoka, Ota

Kushiro, Mita, Kawakami, Yamaguchi, Odan, Yamao

Both seem incomplete as of now, but two names really stick out: Miorin and Shimarena. Given the way "lesser" senbatsu members haven't gotten Aka/Shiro spots in recent singles, it makes me wonder about their status. Same with Kanakichi, who's absent here, but showed up in this Airi post (that I am not becoming emotionally attached to lol).

Just taking the lineups as they are, I hope Yamarina, Yuuri, and Rinacchi are prominent. :D

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Well, it looks like Shirogumi's line-up is getting more and more diverse, while Akagumi's is still somewhat stable. I've also seen video footage and photos suggesting that Kawakami and Watanabe have been getting along as of late, which is a good thing. Watanabe mentions that she's close to a lot of members that will make you say "whoa really?" so it's nice to see it actually on-screen and such. After all, being both 1st generation doesn't really mean that girls get along well with each other a lot of times.

#18 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'm interested to see if Keira has graduated from Tepppoutai, as has been the pattern so far with the previous "leaders."

Seeing how she's in neither of these line-ups, it makes me positive about her continued senbatsu career.

(I'm aware of the fact that these are just rumored though.)

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#19 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

I'm glad to hear that. I noticed a little while ago that Renapyon and Natsumin didn't appear as close as they used to be and Keicchi kind of seemed to be caught in the middle of something between the two, so I always like to hear or see good things about their relationships with other members (and really, I like seeing the girls get along anyway).

Of course, I say that now as Natsumin and Renapyon appear to have gotten past whatever was happening, so maybe it's not that big a deal. :)

#20 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

NMB and HKT are scheduled to appear on Kayou Kyoku 9/2. New song will be performed?

I really enjoyed, still is :D, Bokura no Eureka, what a nice song. The last two promoted songs (BnE and 12/31) have been rather slow though and this time I expect something more wacky with faster tempo. 

Shiro/Aka-gumi...

No need to worry for Miorin, she is without any doubt in senbatsu, Shimarena might be cut though. 

I think Rinacchi would fit better with Shiro/Sayanee than she does with Aka/Milky. 

Nemuki Naru Made Hitsuji ha Detekonai preformed at Kanchiru's graduation stage was godly, just saying :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users