1 reply to this topic

#1 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi!

I hope it's ok to open this thread here? 

I am working on subtitling some videos by KOTOKO, and when doing this I have discovered several great songs by her that have no PV.

I was wondering if someone here would be interested in making an OPV for one of her songs, so that I have something to sub. I know it can be a lot of work, so a price is up for discussion.

I am thinking of something like this.

If you are interested, or know someone who knows how to do this, then send me a PM :)

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#2 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

I don't do those... but what about using a concert live footage?

I saw thousands of subbed videos which often has live footage and look awesome. Hope for a good quality.

You can use such a thing if you don't have a PV. JPOPASIA has a lot of live songs from almost all artists that have released some stuff. It will be easy to find one.

Or... you can make a movie yourself... download the audio and put it over a movie made like a slideshow with photos.

If you have Windows, then it's awesome because Windows has Windows Movie Maker... I used to do some movies like that.

The bad thing is that the aesthetics will be... . It will be a very plan video, only with your subs in it.

Hope I could help.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users