• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

I noticed the Profile Views numbers in my profile are not updating. It has been a couple of weeks without any update.

I was thinking about letting the matter as it is - they are just numbers right, what do they matter? - but then I started thinking that maybe this error is a symptom of something bigger, something that could very much extend to the website as a whole and shake it's foundation to the very core, possibly resulting in it's complete destruction. God forbids.

Like, one day getting a cough that won't just stop, you go to the doctor and then find out you have advanced lung cancer. Then you realize your minimum wage as a chemistry teacher barely covers your life expenses and wonder how your wife who expects a daughter and your son with problems will be able to live their lives through with all them debts when you have nothing to leave behind for them to fight their needs with. Then, when you least expect, you find yourself selling methamphetamine with a junky ex-student of yours while a Mexican cartel is chasing your behind to put it six feet under.

So yeah, I was thinking if maybe I could get a little info on why my numbers won't update and if possible a fix. Thank you very much for your time. :)

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#2 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

I can't take this thread seriously XD

That aside, it could mean no one has checked your profile.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#3 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

I can't take this thread seriously XD

That aside, it could mean no one has checked your profile.

I checked the last visitors and I constantly get new faces. :/ So I think the website may be coming down on us, I fear.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

I think there seems to be something wrong in general. The following blog entry, one of the currently newest, has two comments, but zero views? I don't think that this is logical ^^;.

http://www.hello-onl...-ai-chan-smile/

#5 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

^

Okay, since you brought it up, it makes me wonder what happened to that blog entry.  :omg:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#6 coba

coba

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

I noticed the Profile Views numbers in my profile are not updating. It has been a couple of weeks without any update.

I was thinking about letting the matter as it is - they are just numbers right, what do they matter? - but then I started thinking that maybe this error is a symptom of something bigger, something that could very much extend to the website as a whole and shake it's foundation to the very core, possibly resulting in it's complete destruction. God forbids.

Like, one day getting a cough that won't just stop, you go to the doctor and then find out you have advanced lung cancer. Then you realize your minimum wage as a chemistry teacher barely covers your life expenses and wonder how your wife who expects a daughter and your son with problems will be able to live their lives through with all them debts when you have nothing to leave behind for them to fight their needs with. Then, when you least expect, you find yourself selling methamphetamine with a junky ex-student of yours while a Mexican cartel is chasing your behind to put it six feet under.

So yeah, I was thinking if maybe I could get a little info on why my numbers won't update and if possible a fix. Thank you very much for your time. :)

me too

My profile are not updating :(

what's going on?

maintenance?

I hope this problem can be solved as soon as possible :c18:

#7 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

The info you guys bring up is alarming and pictures this thing to be turning up to be as big as I feared.

I don't know what is happening, either is a problem with the server or Skynet already became self-aware. I am not tech savvy though, I must admit.

"The thing" may possibly be coming after us all and is eating us away, little by little, in ways that are relatively hard to notice for us. The info YossieKaori brings demonstrate that "the thing" is spreading outside of the Profile Views threshold into other parts of the website. Who knows if it is just  a matter of days before it takes over our computers. If it hasn't for some people already. o.O

I find the lack of presence from our dear Staff warriors in here worrisome. I fear they may have already been caught in some way by "the thing" in forms that go AFK. This is alarming!

I don't know about you guys, but I am disconnecting my laptop just before going to sleep to prevent this piece of machine wizardry from attempting to strangle me with it's power cord as I sleep.

Meanwhile, fearing the end of this website as we know it draws near, I am taking snapshots of the website here and there to let me cope with the loss. Here a picture of me and the Tracker:

Tracker.jpg

As you can see, the tears in my eyes represent my sadness for the loss of this website, the brain represents my thoughts and memories (good memories) and the heart represents my love for this website whose fate seems uncertain and threatening. :(

Just in case these are to be my last words, I want to thank you all for sharing this website with me, it has been a pleasure you guys.

Posted Image

#8 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

I don't know if you silent staff workers actually did something but the matter appears to have been solved. The profile views updated. If it wasn't your working then I guess "the thing" got scared crapless when it realized he was messing with the wrong guy.

Posted Image

#9 coba

coba

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

whoaaa :w00t:

have been fixed

thanks admin the profile views updated  :gitaa: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users