• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 cilver

cilver

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

@Mizura Yeah I know... I have friends in Avex, though they're japanese it's hard for them, too. They really fight a lot! They dance all night long (I mean seriously, from 9 pm to 6 am)... then they go home, sleep for maybe 2 hours, then they have vocal training, studio recording or some event to go to. And then at the side of it, they have regular jobs cause they still don't make enough money! I really, really admire them. :) I mean it when I say that I had nooooo idea how hard they really worked until I saw it! Almost not human. Start to pay of for some of them, though, very proud! :) But some of them also quit cause they'll simply won't make it... just imagine how hard a non-japanese person would have to work? :S Crazy!

!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#22 Yurin_chann

Yurin_chann

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Yes,but i'm not good at dancing...singing

#23 Yourc0rpsesmells

Yourc0rpsesmells

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I really wouldn't want to! I admire Idols and their drive so much, but the expectations and fan service is ridiculous. I wouldn't be able to put up with that crap. Plus I am chubby, so I don't think that will be well received. I don't speak much Japanese either. I wouldn't even want to be famous because of the tabloids and publicity and stuff. 

#24 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'll become 18 years old this October...  :c03:

If I was born in Japan (or born as usual but moved to Japan) I would definitely join idol group when I'm 15 (or younger)~

I know about the anti-love rules and sorts of that but I'll be used to those things... if I join them...  :whistle:

But I'm not in Japan...  :unsure:

Anyway, I was a part of school choir, but not anymore as I'm graduating from my (higher) secondary school...

Graduation will be held maybe in May, they will let us know the exact day of graduation on the day our O-level result announced around two more weeks...

aaaaaand.... I also won second place of school level karaoke, I sang Heavy Rotation from AKB48  ^^;

There's someone who sang hardcore rock song (in Malay language) got the first place...  <_<

Seems like I'm the only one participate the karaoke contest who sing Japanese song...  ^^;

Others are singing either Malay, Tamil, Hindi or Chinese (plus two person with Korean song)  :lol:

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#25 Ruriko Minegishi Kawaii

Ruriko Minegishi Kawaii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

i don't think i have the chance to be an idol, but i would love to be with all my heart!!!   :(

#26 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

I feel like if I became an idol, I would say something to crush my career within the first year, so I would just avoid it all together.

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#27 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:25 PM

I would love to be an idol lmao it's one of my dreams along with being a magical girl LOL ^^;

It could never happen though, I live in the UK, London and I'll be 18 this year, I'm not Asian either, so none of the idol groups would accept me lol, a girl can dream though right? ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

I would love to be an idol lmao it's one of my dreams along with being a magical girl LOL ^^;

Same ^^; Then again I'm lazy so I wouldn't be a good idol after all lol.

I'm also 23 years old, so unless I pull a Yuko I wouldn't be able to become an idol :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#29 Raya

Raya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

I sing since I'm really young, I take dance lessons since I'm 3, I do plays since I'm like 4 and the first time I got on stage I was like 5 and since then I do it every year. It has always been my dream so yeah if I had the opportunity, I would definitely do it! And no problem for my age : I'm 15 and I'm a girl :good:

I know that the idol world isn't all pink with unicorns flying everywhere; but I would definitely do it. And leave when I'm like 26 (= when I don't have other choice than to leave :c18: )

#30 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

Yes. It looks fun and glamorous. Dunno how long I'd last, though - I like freedom and hate feeling objectified. I'm sure some of the girls feel like that too, though, and stick around because there are enough reasons to make it worthwhile.

If anything, I wish that I had discovered H!P while I was still taking dance classes in my school days. It would've motivated me to work harder (they do concerts every week and we do one recital a year?! better be flawless), and I could've pretended to have been an idol on stage.  :c18:

MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#31 Koektrommel

Koektrommel

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

As a 27 year old male with a beard he's very proud of...Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Hell yes. 
But as I wasn't born a kawaii Japanese girl, I make do with writing about them instead. 

Writer of stories, listener of songs and complainer of clothes. In that order

#32 callirae

callirae

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

Yeah, in fact I even created an idol persona for myself. Unfortunately, I'm white, ugly, can't dance, and live in the USA. The only advantage I've got is that I'd sing circles around most current H!P girls XD

Fujii Rio lives on in my heart.

Ikuta Erina . Nakanishi Kana . Kanazawa Tomoko . Yamaki Risa . Inoue Rei . Akiyama Mao

#33 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:18 AM

I would definitely be an idol. It's just I'm getting too old now I think. You have to start young. If my life had gone differently, I would have joined some sort of angency when I was younger because I had a lot of talent. In an alternate universe where I'm asian, I would've probably auditioned for a kpop or jpop agency at age 8-11 and debut at maybe 13-16. That would be the life haha. I'm a dancer and I can carry a tune but like I said I'm kind of too old to start out in the idol world now (I'm 20). I think about alternate universes a lot though, where USA has a large idol culture and I'm part of a group XD If only someone came along looking for late teen/early 20's gay boys to form some American poppy gay boy group. I would be so down XD

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#34 akb48princess13

akb48princess13

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:30 AM

Yes its one of my dreams ^-^  but i feel talentless and not confident enough :c03:  

王女 <3 :king: ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

#35 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:00 AM

I would want to be an idol, debut 13-14 leave when I'm like 19 lol. If I was in a group that worked like Morning Musume, I would aim to be in a position like Masaki, not over pressured, but not some girl in the back. 

Since I'm 19 now I should be announcing my graduation soon. However the economy ain't too good so I'm gonna ride this out for a few more years

MizukiRina

Twitter

#36 shigepnik

shigepnik

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

I do want, and as far as I know there's a foreigner in Johnny's trainees, so if I have the chance I'd audition. Not sure if i'm gonna debut tho lol

♡ goddess michishige 

twitter/tumblr: mishichige // last.fm: idolfancy-

#37 sakshee

sakshee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

I do want to became an idol. on the group fairies :gitaa:   :coool:

but it is not possible at all :c03:

hmmmmm

i want to be in fairies idol group :c11:

sorry, if i am going  :offtopic:

#38 hottonasupaisu

hottonasupaisu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

I guess- but it would be very hard work!  :unsure: It'd be really amazing to be one if I could, though. I'd love to sing and dance and brighten up everyone's lives, and share my feelings with the world!

Maki Nishikino ♥ Umi Sonoda ♥ Eli Ayase 

Tokiya Ichinose ★ Otoya Ittoki ★ Natsuki Shinomiya

Chihaya Kisaragi ♪ Makoto Kikuchi ♪ Takane Shijou

Aoi Kiriya ♥ Juri Kurebayashi ♥ Otome Arisugawa ♥ Yurika Todo ♥ Rin Kurosawa ♥ Seira Otoshiro ♥ Mizuki Kanzaki

#39 Omochi10

Omochi10

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

I'd love to be an idol! I'm in my school's show choir which is a singing and dancing group. I wish I lived in Japan so I could be an idol, as there are no similar groups where I live.

<3  Sasaki Rikako  Kamikokuryou Moe  Murota Mizuki     Michishige Sayumi  Kago Ai  Tsuji Nozomi  Sato Masaki  JunJun  Suzuki Kanon   <3

#40 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

I would like to as I love singing and dancing, however I can't dance as much now because of health :( So I have to take it easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users