• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#61 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

I am a freaking prophet! Kneel before my power!

Now that some KKS members have been taken out of the waiting line it may seem a little more reasonable, this whole draft thing. But we still have no Team 4 groups for SKE and NMB so those KKS may still have it tough with this new draft thing. Let us see what is done by management to prevent them from getting screwed.

But Minegishi captain? What has she done to make her earn such position? Management just keeps pissing me off. Seems like you need to get into a scandal, behave irresponsibly in order to be rewarded by management. What a freaking joke.

It's not that bad.I think it is because Minegishi is the most senior member. Shaving her head,going through a demoted position instead of just disappearing,she really proves that she loves AKB48.Sure,maybe she had a scandal.It was one mistake.People change.You are acting like she had sex with over 20 guys and made out with like 100.

Imagine one of the newer members becoming captain of T4.It would be unfair to Minegishi.Sure,it would also be unfair to them that Minegishi is captain,because they are more innocent than she is,but they could get over it. Minegishi has changed. Maybe making her captain of T4 would showcase her new maturity more. I have faith in Minegishi,and I am not exactly a fan of her. I have faith in all the captains in AKB48,really.

I don't agree with your reasoning. She staying in AKB was an effort to stay alive in the entertainment industry. She doesn't appear much in TV programs, you could argued that her presence in all of them have more to do with she being an AKB member than her persona per se. If she had resigned from AKB she would probably be serving tables in her father's shop, she acted thinking on that scenario, I bet. What she did after the scandal was for her own sake, not for AKB. And she did not receive any punishment or correction for her actions. Just some symbolic demotion. She even appears in three videos from the latest single, even when there are more deserving members that got more votes than her that could have appeared in Tomochin's and Shinoda's singles.

Even Sashihara, supposedly, had at least the face to consider retiring from AKB after the scandal, but no, this Akimoto guy challenged her to stay in the industry because that was of his interest, contrasting to how Kasai was treated by Akimoto when she said she would graduate, Akimoto just told her: "You want to graduate? Well, why don't you announce it today?".

I don't see why you say she changed. In what way did she change? She is just sticking to the group and trying to appear humble.

Team 4's captaincy could have been resolved in time, groups can remain without captaincy and allow management to see how the dynamic within the groups go until the captain surfaces by herself. Team B had Yukirin as captain, she wasn't a strong captain and the group worked with a sort of cooperative and inclusive dynamic that never prevented the group from achieving greatness.

As I said in the Status Updates, Yuihan's kouhai status before some of her senpai members in Team A was not a detractor to make her a captain.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#62 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

I don't agree with your reasoning. She staying in AKB was an effort to stay alive in the entertainment industry. She doesn't appear much in TV programs, you could argued that her presence in all of them have more to do with she being an AKB member than her persona per se. If she had resigned from AKB she would probably be serving tables in her father's shop, she acted thinking on that scenario, I bet. What she did after the scandal was for her own sake, not for AKB. And she did not receive any punishment or correction for her actions. Just some symbolic demotion. She even appears in three videos from the latest single, even when there are more deserving members that got more votes than her that could have appeared in Tomochin's and Shinoda's singles.

Even Sashihara, supposedly, had at least the face to consider retiring from AKB after the scandal, but no, this Akimoto guy challenged her to stay in the industry because that was of his interest, contrasting to how Kasai was treated by Akimoto when she said she would graduate, Akimoto just told her: "You want to graduate? Well, why don't you announce it today?".

I don't see why you say she changed. In what way did she change? She is just sticking to the group and trying to appear humble.

Team 4's captaincy could have been resolved in time, groups can remain without captaincy and allow management to see how the dynamic within the groups go until the captain surfaces by itself. Team B had Yukirin as captain, she wasn't a strong captain and the group worked with a sort of cooperative and inclusive dynamic that never prevented the group from achieving greatness.

As I said in the Status Updates, Yuihan's kouhai status before some of her senpai members in Team A was not a detractor to make her a captain.

Do you know?Tell me,do you seriously know?Have you met Miichan and had a convo with her and said "I just wanna stay in AKB for the entertainment industry. I do NOT want to be working for my dad!".

By me saying "Miichan changed",I meant Miichan will change,sorry typo! But she will. We can't predict the future! 

What I meant about the seniority,Minegishi debuted in AKB as a first generation member.The rest of the girls in this group are KSS,and don't really have the AKB experience that Miichan does. With that experience,she can teach the girls about the values of being a member (she pretty much realised that she blow it when the scandal came out to the public),what happens when you disobey the rules,and what not.Miichan will take her responsibilites seriosuly,now that she is not "just a member" and now a "captain",who has many girls looking up to her to support the group and keep it strong.

Miichan is a good choice,and some day you realise that. And if you don't wanna,oh well,that is you. I am totally following Team 4 with this Miichan lead!

And you know what? You are being seriously immature about this. Us Miichan fans (I am thinking about following this girl) are happy with this outcome,and you are just ruining it with all your negativity. If you don't like it,BOO HOO,because nothing is changing unless Miichan leaves. I assure you,this is a good thing for Team 4. They have a member leading them who has experience. You just watch and see,okay?

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#63 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

Team 4's captaincy could have been resolved in time, groups can remain without captaincy and allow management to see how the dynamic within the groups go until the captain surfaces by itself. Team B had Yukirin as captain, she wasn't a strong captain and the group worked with a sort of cooperative and inclusive dynamic that never prevented the group from achieving greatness.

Do you know?Tell me,do you seriously know?Have you met Miichan and had a convo with her and said "I just wanna stay in AKB for the entertainment industry. I do NOT want to be working for my dad!".

By me saying "Miichan changed",I meant Miichan will change,sorry typo! But she will. We can't predict the future! 

What I meant about the seniority,Minegishi debuted in AKB as a first generation member.The rest of the girls in this group are KSS,and don't really have the AKB experience that Miichan does. With that experience,she can teach the girls about the values of being a member (she pretty much realised that she blow it when the scandal came out to the public),what happens when you disobey the rules,and what not.Miichan will take her responsibilites seriosuly,now that she is not "just a member" and now a "captain",who has many girls looking up to her to support the group and keep it strong.

Miichan is a good choice,and some day you realise that. And if you don't wanna,oh well,that is you. I am totally following Team 4 with this Miichan lead!

Here is the answer to this post:

http://www.hello-onl...-8#entry1688499

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#64 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

130922-01.jpg

#65 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

The girls for the draft auditions have been revealed:

http://www.oricon.co...c/2028913/full/

Youngest is 12 and oldest 24 if it is of your interest.

The girls got asked to vote for the girls/positions/impact they are aiming for:

Oshima 8 votes, Takahashi 4 votes, Kojima 2 votes, Sashihara 2 votes, Kashiwagi 2 votes, Maeda 2 votes, Itano 2 votes.

#66 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

24 years old seems a bit rough.

#67 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

It is kind of no point for a 24 year old woman to apply really. I guess they wanted a wide age range so it looks good on paper.

I don't know where they are from but it looks like they are all from Tokyo... They may be giving us the safest possible answers but no one seems to be aiming for NMB, SKE or HKT. May be some of them that got one vote though.

#68 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

AKB already has too many girls in them though, 4 teams and 1st generation to 15th generation. I'd rather they go supplement the other groups.

#69 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

That's a lot of girls. I'm taking it they won't all be drafted?

#70 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

3 girls per team (excluding new Team 4), if I calculated correctly.

Yeah, far too much, IMHO.

signature3.png

#71 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Are these all the girls that applied or has there been a preliminary selection process already?

#72 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

I believe there was a preliminary, much like with every draft or audition.

Much like was the case with NMB auditions, they end up choosing quite a bit over what they initially planned, but they'll be trimming it out eventually with the dance and song lessons, plus they'll only need to choose the ones they really want this time around.

#73 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I see one girl who won't be drafted by NMB. :P

#74 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Now the Oricon article contains an individual photo of each of them, what member they aim for and a short statement.
Maybe I just missed it the first time. If I remember correctly then Haruppi, Kojimako, Milky, Mayuyu, Rena, Jurina, Mariko and Amina were also mentioned as someone they aim for.

#75 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

130922-01.jpg

Front row, right to left:
Arai Yuki, Iso Kanae, Ueshima Ayuka, Kaga Madoka, Kaneko Mirei, Kawamoto Saya, Koishi Kumiko, Koudo Saki, Komiyama Yuka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Nene, Sudou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Takatsuka Natsuki, Takatera Sana

Back row, right to left:
Takahashi Mio, Takita Kayoko, Takei Sara, Tomita Yoshino, Naiki Kokoro, Nishiyama Rena, Gotou Moe, Fukushi Nao, Fujimaki Maria, Kojima Wakana, Matsumoto Chikako, Mizuta Akira, Murakami Haruka, Yamamoto Mao, Yokoshima Aeri

Edited: Correct order for both rows.

#76 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

On a whim I decided to translate their profiles.

==

Souda Sarina, College student 2nd year, 20 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I auditioned for the 3rd generation (Team B) audition finals but failed, which is why I wanted to get revenge for it by trying out for this draft. I'm happy to have been chosen, and I plan on doing my best."

Komiyama Yuka, 24 years old.
Objective: Kojima Haruna. "I'm the oldest in this draft, so I hope to do my best."

Arai Yuki, Middleschooler 3rd year, 15 years old.
Objective: Kojima Haruna. "I'll work harder than everyone else."

Iso Kanae, College student 2nd year, 20 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I'll never lose to the younger girls."

Ueshima Ayuka, Middleschooler 1st year, 13 years old.
Objective: Takahashi Minami. "I'd like for all sorts of people to see my bright smile on-stage and have them go home with a smile of their own."

Kaga Madoka, Highschooler 3rd year, 17 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I have no experience on both singing and dancing, so with my determination and willpower I hope to try my best."

Kaneko Mirei, Highschooler 1st year, 16 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I wish to become an immediate asset to the group, and will work hard in order to become one."

Kawamoto Saya, Middleschooler 3rd year, 15 years old.
Objective: Kojima Mako. "I'll do my best as an individual."

Koishi Kumiko, Highschooler 3rd year, 18 years old.
Objective: Takahashi Minami. "I aim to become the 2nd Maeda Atsuko." (Well, they certainly look a bit alike.)

Goudo Saki, Highschooler 3rd year, 17 years old.
Objective: Shinoda Mariko. "I hope to do my best as an individual wherever I may go."

Shimoguchi Hinana, Gradeschooler 6th year, 12 years old.
Objective: Takahashi Minami. "From now on I'll give it everything I've got, so please take care of me." (Pretty cute.)

Suzuki Nene, Highschooler 2nd year, 17 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I'd like to give it all I've got and try my best."

Sutou Ririka, Highschooler 2nd year, 16 years old.
Objective: Satou Amina. "I'll make all the members fall in love with me, and do my absolute best to make this project exciting." (Probably my oshi out of all of them)

Takatsuka Natsuki, Middleschooler 1st year, 13 years old.
Objective: Itano Tomomi. "Getting accepted still feels like a dream to me, and I'm still getting the shivers, but I hope to continue to do my absolute best."

Takatera Sana, Middleschooler 2nd year, 13 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I'll do my absolute best, with a smile."

Takahashi Mio, Highschooler 2nd year, 17 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "I'll do my best with a force that won't lose to current members."

Takita Kayoko, Highschooler 2nd year, 16 years old.
Objective: Watanabe Mayu. "In order to become someone that can play an active role the most, I'll do my best."

Takei Sara, Middleschooler 3rd year, 14 years old.
Objective: Watanabe Miyuki. "I'm really good at dancing, so I hope to become an immediate asset to the group through it."

Tomita Yoshino, Middleschooler 1st year, 13 years old.
Objective: Takahashi Minami. "With a bright smile that doesn't lose to anyone else, I'll do my best."

Naiki Kokoro, Highschooler 1st year, 16 years old.
Objective: Kashiwagi Yuki. "I'll do my best, smiling all the way." (She's pretty cute too.)

Nishiyama Rena, Middleschooler 1st year, 12 years old.
Objective: Oshima Yuko. "At any rate, I really love dancing, so I'll do my best."

Gotou Moe, Gradeschooler 6th year, 12 years old.
Objective: Matsui Rena. "I'd like to become an idol that can move people who come to the concerts and give them aspirations."

Fukushi Nao, Middleschooler 2nd year, 14 years old.
Objective: Matsui Jurina. "I'll try my best to become someone that shines more than anyone."

Fujimaki Maria, Middleschooler 2nd year, 13 years old.
Objective: Kashiwagi Yuki. "In any case, I hope to work as hard as is possible."

Majima Wakana, Middleschooler 1st year, 13 years old.
Objective: Maeda Atsuko. "I'll do this while staying true to myself."

Matsumoto Chikako, Middleschooler 2nd year, 13 years old.
Objective: Maeda Atsuko. "I'd like to make a lot of people smile."

Mizuta Akira, Highschooler 1st year, 16 years old.
Objective: Itano Tomomi. "My name is 'Akira', so I'll work hard with a sparkling smile on my face."

Murakami Haruka, Middleschooler 2nd year, 13 years old.
Objective: Kodama Haruka. (They have the same name and kanji) "I'll work hard so I can make everyone smile."

Yamamoto Mao, Highschooler 2nd year, 17 years old.
Objective: Sashihara Rino. "I'll work hard so that I can become a funny person like Sashihara Rino."

Yokoshima Aeri, Middleschooler 2nd year, 13 years old.
Objective: Sashihara Rino. "Through my determination, cheerfulness and smile, I will strive to do my best in order to make everyone happy."

#77 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I think Yokoshima Aeri could be the true second coming of Jurina lol

Attached Files

#78 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Those already final chosen for the draft.

http://www.oricon.co...c/2028913/full/

>

1st stage preliminary, 2nd stage interview, 3rd stage (84 entries) for the sing and dancing. 30 were chosen.

24 yr old that would be hard, she has to be super talented. It is the retirement age already plus past life history (boyfriend etc) could caught up in the tabloid.

Interesting, one of the draftee, kumiko, has Yuko as objective but talked about Maeda.

thanks to tsurugi_ken for the translation, that is a lot to translate.

#79 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Yes, thank you for that Tsurugi_Ken.

Also, I have to voice my skepticism with regards to a 24 year old entering now... it's basically retirement age as pink-ku said, not to mention the baggage that may exist. She better be fantastic in every single way to the point of making fans scream just by saying her name...

#80 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

I have my wonders about the 24year old being picked by Umeda(as in, I'm guessing it was Umeda that picked this girl, if the process is indeed overseen by the captains) and her having some really strong drive. Umeda mentioned really wanting hard workers and I dunno :S Is just a hunch, nothing concrete at all.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users