• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#381 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, I doubt captains had a chance to meet during the draft event but maybe will find out in the TBS broadcast.

But it seems like a formality so I wouldn't be surprise if these visits were scheduled to happen all along. There are still the negotiations left to be carried out but if they went directly to the parents houses I doubt they would discuss what each team would offer the girls in front of their parents. I bet they will call for special meetings where the draftees and captains/representatives/managers or whoever is concerned will talk in private.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#382 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

It will be a busy weekend for Churi then lol

I'll be disappointed if they don't bring a camera crew during all the visits.

#383 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Churi will have several stops indeed. XD

Hopefully it will be shown during some TV show or as single special feature material. Maybe if there is a single in which they give the draft members a coupling song or something this footage may be featured.

Yokoyama Yui and Takamina also did their duty and visited Nishiyama Rena:

https://plus.google....sts/XES5UqnXxfz

Posted Image

#384 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hey, at least Takayanagi will get to go travel all around Japan on "official business".

Team K2 members will probably ask for souvenirs.

#385 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

should just use skype

#386 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

The Japanese aren't really fans of Skype. Most of them use LINE instead, because of how convenient it is for them (they're more an instant-message type of people than video-chat, and they prefer to meet people face to face than do conference calls).

#387 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Article with looooooooooooooooooooooooooots of pictures from 48G captains' visits to the draftees.

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1299610

Posted Image

#388 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

The draftees are getting their show on NOTTV starting in January 2014.

Attached Files

#389 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

^That is sweet. More exposure for the girls, chances to polish her and us as spectators have more means to get to know them better. :)

:(

Spoiler

Posted Image

#390 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Churi finally visited Goudo Saki...

http://ameblo.jp/ske...1702745981.html

#391 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

I so wanted Ueshima Ayuka to make it :(  Not spectacualr in any ways, really cute though, but I got the impression that she was a fun girl to have around. She just needed some time to relax and feel at home before it would have shown.

Most interesting draft pick...

Team S - Matsumoto Chikako. I hoped that she would end up in NMB after a few rounds but she was, surprisingly, a 1st round pick for Team S. The only only girl they wanted too. 

My favourite from the draft...and she got a rabbit named Pyon-chan. 

Worst pick...

Team KII. Not that any of the girls were bad in any way but KII picked five girls. These girls will not have the same oportunities as the girls of teams that only picked one or two. Maybe the new team system will make it work but it feels like there are a few too many.

Best pick...

This is a difficult one. The most skilled or the brightest personality maybe... no, I will go with Team BII's picks. This team is not "finished" but still searching for it's final form and these two girls will be a part of this process. 

_-_-_-_-_-_

Pictures of crying and disappointed girls that didn't get picked :(

#392 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

I think KII picked some interesting girls, but I agree that they picked too many, considering stages still only allow for 16 girls even if the teams can be larger, so that just makes it even harder for girls to make the stage in KII.

Souda Sarina being chosen however I think was such a nice thing though. I have no idea how popular or good she can become, but at least she got picked, and you could see in the draft documentary that when she was picked, the already picked girls reacted with celebration upon hearing that. Also their dance lesson teacher was very surprised and happy during broadcast when it happened. So this was really cool.

Best pick... that's impossible to tell at the moment. But I do think most girls shows a lot of potential, that's for sure.

#393 akbingo

akbingo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

Suddenly at the night before the conference, the general manager, Togasaki Tomonobu, added a postscript to the guidelines.

Namely, you can treat a nominated draftee as a kind of KKS student who belongs to a specific team (additional rule), or as a promotion guaranteed quasi-regular member (original rule).

This `bolt out of the blue’ double standard naturally induces two ways of thinking the nomination.

The teams who designated a small number of draftees seem to treat them as quasi-regular members. Whereas KII treats them as students, but it might make ordinary SKE students a little bit harder to join that team.

It is not desirable in such final phase to change the rules. The draftees have entered the contest dreaming of being regular members, that’s a trade-off for the girls, including many early teens,  to have courage to move into unfamiliar distant cities.

Draft system is quite interesting and meaningful, but there’re many points to be improved.

#394 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

My understanding from the beginning was that the members who would/were drafted would be "promised" that they would eventually be promoted to the team that drafts them but the would have to still go through the whole kks, training etc., process before made full members. To me it seems that TGSK only reworded what was already out there and let us know that it will be the captains/leaders of each team making that decision. I do agree that the draft could be improved but not sure right now specifically where or what can be.

Happy that Suzuki Nene got drafted but was hoping for Team K or N to pick her.

#395 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Little video of Yuihan and Takamina meeting Nishiyama Rena:

Little topic among fans, how Yuihan goes pon pon on Rena's head. XD

Posted Image

#396 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Rena is so cute, I thought she wouldn't get drafted initially because her youtube vid popularity didn't seem that great.  Takamina seems to shadow Yui everywhere, geez.

h_obanner.jpg

#397 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

A great captain supports her team from the shadows, and does not actively seek out recognition for it publicly in my opinion, which is the feel I get from Yokoyama, Umeda, Nakanishi, Shimada Rena, Kamieda and Anai.

Not ragging on Takahashi and the rest in any way or anything, but that's just how I feel about captains in general.

#398 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

Will the "DRAFT KAIGI" continue in the future? Will you be conducting the usual auditions?
→ We won't be having another "DRAFT KAIGI", but the usual auditions will still continue.

Thats from the translated TGSK g+ account

So it was a one year thing?

#399 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Looks like a translation mistake. I think it says they haven't decided about it yet.

#400 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Kawamoto Saya AKB fandom:

http://migikata48.tu...rious-wall-just

>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users