403 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

So, I felt like a specific thread would be kind of nice  :D

This first post will be updated with the correct info as soon as they are offical.

:D

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.bilingual48.com/?p=122

Check this translation for the best info at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------

Post #1 to #15 were moved from another thread.

Wow...

How many picks then?

Who to throw out from your team and be replaced? 

How many?

Will it be just like this concurrency? You won't participate anyways so what is the point?

SKE just did a huge shuffle...

NMB already did the changes they felt to be the best for the group as a whole. 

HKT new team K and auditions?

What about AKB is losing a lot of prominent girls at the moment. Conspiracy :D

Oh my :D

#2 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

A video was posted on AKB48 youtube channel but later removed.

It seems that the captains will get to pick from all the KKS.
The drafted KKS will become regular members.

#3 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

https://plus.google....888190627/posts

Team captains makes the picks.

It will be public auditions

Results will be announced 2013.11.10

No more details at the moment. Wait for official news

#4 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

^ I see... not about KKS then. Or maybe it is. I'm confused :)

#5 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hurray! I hate the new teams. They are so mismatched. AkiP probably couldn't decide which member to choose as center in the new stage for team A since they have so many members he wants to push.

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

http://www.nikkanspo...08-1170240.html

Management will present the candidates for all the team captains and they get the oportunity to chose who they want in their team.

The drafted girl doesn't seem to have any saying about where she ends up.

Don't trust me on this :D

So, there have to be someone who is a bit older but totally fine with moving to a new city or a younger local girl.

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

They'd better do not shuffle teams again or mess up NMB48! F.ex. the SKE48 team shuffle did no favor to the SKE48 team balance, IMHO (I'm rather confused to which girl is in which team these days). With the constant shuffles and huge line-up changes the classic team spirits can't be build up really (who doesn't remember the Team A vs. Team K vs. Team B sports challenges of the old days, fex. These days you don't have those close-knit teams anymore, because the girls are shuffled all over the place constantly. NMB48 is the closest we currently have concerning a classical team structure where each team has its proper history and line of events leading to its current state.)

If it's just about selecting KKS to the teams, then I'm fine with it. As long teams don't get overpopulated (16 girls max. please!)

signature3.png

#8 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

^
^
Translation of the mentioned article:

#9 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Some big thing to draft more kks, well that's alright I guess. Im glad they wont shuffle teams but giving some members the opportunity to be traded or drafted to a different team would have been kind of cool

h_obanner.jpg

#10 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

^

If it is translated like that, that it means open audition. The selected auditioners then will be drafted by team captain to KKS group. Nothing to do with the current members or KKS.

ehm, when they will be ready for the team though?

Ah, another nice concert.

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

OK so reading the posts before Bilingual48 article, it seemed to me that out of current existing kenkyuusei girls (for example Meru, Marika, Mio, etc) the captains would somehow choose which girls they wanted for their teams, and they would then become permanent members of the teams.

But after reading the above article, it will be an entirely new audition with girls that currently aren't kenkyuusei members in the 48 groups? And that after all the auditions and rounds, the captains chooses their girls?

Because I would not like the current kenkyuusei girls to be spread out. It would be ridiculously unfair and destroy the established dynamics. For example an up and coming group such as HKT48 really needs all of the powerful girls they have that currently are kenkyuusei girls, and not lose any of them. If it's about new girls that so far haven't joined the fold so to speak, then I'm all for it.

Anybody knows?

Edit: Guess it will get more clear with time..

#12 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Nice translation you got there gryzze :D

^

There seems to be a separate audition for the draft. No KKS that is already in a group will be participating or forced to leave a group. That is what I got out of this so far. 

How stupid it would be to send various KKS, still in school, to another part of the country permanently...

Even if the new girl only becomes a KKS... she will basically be a captain's favourite girl for promotion. Each captain will be looking for specific talents that she thiks will benefit the team. 

They have to pick a girl or could just abstain to chose a new member? 

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm a little worried about this. I don't want some mass shuffle of groups or dispersment of teams like N, M, BII, or H.

Hopefully there will be some further clarification, but it could be intriguing.

#14 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

I think the captains will declare what participants they're interested in and then the participants can chose to accept or decline the offers.
If they accept they will become KKS but tied to that team only.

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Yes if it's about new girls then this is exciting. I was thinking about the girls who already lives somewhere, who already have formed a dynamic with their peers and also seniors, for example 2nd gen of HKT48 which is very promising and means so much for the future of HKT48. Of course, all girls are valuable, be it in AKB or elsewhere. But to take these girls and spread them out would be terrible, it would ruin so much. But if this is about new girls not yet in the groups, then this is another exciting factor I think, for the groups, and only adds more interest to it.

FC Barcelona as example, can get talents from their own system, through junior teams, or they can buy talent from other clubs. They have many ways to build their teams, and now the 48 groups can have both the normal auditions and a draft audition. Adds more to it all, I think.

But we'll see :)

#16 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

So, I felt like a specific thread would be kind of nice :D

This first post will be updated with the correct info as soon as they are offical.

:D

----------------------------------------------------

Chack this translation for the best info at the moment.

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

Sorry hitoyou for borking up the merge process, your "first post" didn't turn out to be a first post after all, but try to update the first post you have in this thread anyways. If you can't, just notify me with whatever information you need to add, and I can edit it for you. :)

#18 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

I wonder if there will be like a talent show or something in the weeks leading up to the draft so everyone gets to know them?

h_obanner.jpg

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Just look to me Aki-P is sick of picking the KKS or he is just lazy ...
but its a good idea .. now they don't have to do unveiling and promoting the KKS ..
as the event will more than give the new KKS a head start ...from the publicity of the draft ..
another great idea from the man ... using system and method from other stuff for idols ..

#20 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Here's the video that was removed from the AKB48 youtube channel.

http://v.youku.com/v...kzMzkxOTY4.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users