When: Fridays 21:51 - 22:21

Official site: http://www.hikaritv.net/sp/akb/

#2 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:25 AM

Mariko-sama was very funny during the first episode. Surprised they had Minarun be the professor.

#3 Ceej!~

Ceej!~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

I wonder if english subs is available?

tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540.png

~ Morning Musume '15 ~

HENTAIJANAIYO!!!

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~ 

visit me on Tumblr @ idolfangirl-ceej

#4 mm23

mm23

Old Gen

• Senpai
  • 1115 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

ProjectSub48 just announced that they were subbing it. :)

https://twitter.com/...382725790957568

#5 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Eps. 2

It's hilarious, especially the second one  :itadakimasu:

h_obanner.jpg

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

Thanks for the YouTube contribution. I loved Bimyo and now the epicness continues :D

HS-ninja Lemon vs Hagashi Sayaka was totally excellent. Sayaka is so good at these things :lol:

Yagi trying to drink champagne in hell? Oh the tabloids...

#7 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

^haha you noticed too huh.  I kept trying to tell yagi to "PUT THAT DOWN"  :noo: 

The first episode had a good first skit but this one was all-around great.  Need to keep sayaka in every episode until she graduates  :ph34r:  

h_obanner.jpg

#8 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Miorin was great. That's the kind of stuff where her idol persona fits perfectly. :D

/edit and btw,

Just wondering... AFAIK Miorin and Mariyagi are not 20 years old yet. So it's okay to obviously drink something alcoholic (at least it clearly suggests it was something like that) on TV? I though Japanese laws says that's first okay with an age of 20. :)

signature3.png

#9 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

^well that's why we were joking about it.  It's acting or grape juice or whatever.  They didn't drink it, but if it was indeed real yagi kept getting very close, it kind of seemed like she wasn't paying attention to it  :itadakimasu:

h_obanner.jpg

#10 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

...and my brain told me that Miorin already had celebrated 20 :lol: sorry. She was great, yes she was.

Making fun of overenthusiastic fans at HS-events and idols going for the alcohol. I can imagine that these things could bring a negative response but it seems like nothing bad happened. 

I wonder if the crew on site even thought about the age of the girls or if they just thought it was close enough.

#11 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

They didn't drink it, but if it was indeed real yagi kept getting very close, it kind of seemed like she wasn't paying attention to it  :itadakimasu:

Oh...
the volume of the liquid in her glass reduces in course of the scenes, if you look carefully. Also I don't think grape juice would make that kind of "pop" when the bottle opens! :D

Anyway... I don't mind if they get some taste as long they don't overdo it (that goes for all idols even those over 20.) I just found it interesting what the Japanese law thinks about this (here in Germany it wouldn't be a problem, btw.) :)

signature3.png

#12 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

^haha, yeah it does go down.  I was really only trying to point out that it doesn't matter though.  There is non-alcoholic champagne and other drinks that can pass as it.  Grape juice can make that sound because people use it as a substitute for kids who can't drink champagne.  It has carbonation in it so it pops and it comes in champagne bottles.  

btw, I had made gifs of yagi being naughty so I went ahead and put them here :P , also the youtube link went dead so I updated it.

Spoiler

h_obanner.jpg

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

Finally watched both episodes. Sayaka really stole the show in both episodes. She was so funny in the handshake skit. And accidentally poking Haruu in the eye for real. The Humanoid Mariko one had some great moments as well. Second episode was a lot better, but I kind of expected it. The worst episode of Bimyo~ was the first one after all.

I found Paruru to be really funny in the superhero skit because it looked like she was reading off of cue cards and tried as hard as she could to avoid/shortcut the bat spinning part. And Mariyagi as well for this whole drinking thing. I love how she was the only one really drinking anything. I would doubt it was alcoholic because the last thing you need with idols that can't act and break every few seconds are toasted idols that can't act and break even more frequently.  :lol:

#14 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:52 AM

BTW, a Yokuzuna that became a pro wrestler... this was Akebono, right? I think he even introduces himself like that to Rie, but he mumbles too shyly, so I'm not sure I understood it correctly, assuming he said his name like that. :)

His buttkicking (or how you call that move) of Akimoto also was hilarious at least. :D

signature3.png

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Episode 7 was a Tomochin special and it was entertaining but it was totally overshadowed by a short preview of whats to come next week...

Heavy metal Mayuyu :lol:

Awkward when it feels like the real deal won't be that super funny O_o 

#16 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Heavy Metal Mayuyu (full skit):

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=o7XMJJUAHGo

Full show:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#17 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

https://plus.google....sts/5GzeW6yS5nN

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#18 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Didn't Oya know her lines?

signature3.png

#19 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Score!

Spoiler

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#20 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

It can't be true... LOL....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users