Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

Well...
lsns.jpg

Played around a little with the backets:

Senbatsu: 1: Ricchan, 2: Mio, Annin, Aayaroid, Mirurun, Renacchi, Yuihan, Milky, Paruru, Mayuyu, Shihorin, Nattsun, Naana, Umechan, Sakuratan, Reinyan.

Results based on what I want to see, and also what would be fun for the event itself, such as Annin vs. Mirurun - because there's a large chance Annin will pass out from exessive fangirl'ism towards Mirurun :D

But of course other outcomes could happen and I'd be happy. It would be nice to see Aayaroid and Shihorin in particular make senbatsu though.

#22 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

I'm pretty sure the entire fandom would explode in their tin foil caps if the semifinals include Mio, Ricchan, AND Annin. :D

I say that, but I just did a coin flip bracket where my penny predicts Takamina will beat Yuko with Milky and Sakura in the semifinals (plus Akicha, Mio, Mayuyu, Yui, Umechan, and Reinyan in the senbatsu). I hope it's a little less chalk than that. :P It would certainly make the fans who are annoyed by the existence of any member outside of the senbatsu happy.

#23 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yokoyama almost won the whole thing last year and I'd love to have her win this one as well, but possibly facing Watanabe Miyuki? That's not good for me personally.

#24 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

paru will be over-thinking what move she should use and what people are expecting and she'll have a meltdown and go out in the first round. Or she'll stick with rock this time and win the whole thing again (the most used move has to be scissors for idols right?) :sotsugyou: Actually, she should go with a pattern this time

h_obanner.jpg

#25 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

Whoever it will win it is hopefully a girl that isn't in the top spotlight already like in the last 2 years. Some girl from beyond #64 would be rather fine for me. I had no problems with Mirurun winning, f.ex.! :)

signature3.png

#26 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

Yeah... I kinda put my hopes on.

r4Mexb.gif

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#27 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

Interesting, interesting choices.

hey, how about the youngest member win. That will be something.

ehm, who will that be? I haven't checked all the birth date. is it Boss? she will be 13 pretty soon (that what I know).

#28 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I really hope Boss at least makes it into Senbatsu :wub:

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#29 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

The event will be broadcasted live on BS Sky Perfect TV.

http://www.skyperfec.../special/akb48/

#30 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:52 AM

Bumping up. It is coming up soon....

Reminder:

Will be streamed live... start 5:15 JST

http://www.bs-sptv.c...age/001837.html

Janken Tournament Guidebook special:

3pie.jpg

detail:

http://www.kobunsha....8_jyanken_2013/

#31 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

From Janken Guidebook, translated article on 1st round match up between Mayuyu and Yukirin. Both members talk about their feeling.

There is drama only by the numbers of janken
The number-one showdown that surpasses the legendary famous ones “Minegishi Minami vs. Hirajima Natsumi”, or “Kojima Haruna vs. Takahashi Minami”! Best friends who have been walking hand in hand for 6 and a half years. Finally it’s time to let go of that hand!?

>>>

Yuki): I have the feelings of wanting to stand at the center.
(Mayu): I’ve lost 3 times continuously in the past, so honestly, I don’t think I could win (laugh)

I knew that Mayu would come

Kashiwagi: 85 people cast their lots, but I didn’t think we would face each other at the first round….right?

Watanabe: Yeah! You thought it was a fake, right?

Kashiwagi: I didn’t!! I’m saying that I was surprised! What’s with that “Yeah” of yours (laugh).

Watanabe: It was so shocking that I would think like that, you know.

Kashiwagi: I cast my lots first, everyone was getting their opponents decided, but the place next to mine was still empty all the time.

Watanabe: Then near the end I drew my lot, and when I turned around to see the tournament chart, there was “Kashiwagi Yuki” written right next to mine and so I thought “Eehh~!!” and screamed unintentionally.

Kashiwagi: I, on the contrary, had a feeling that “Maybe Mayu would come” when the drawing had gone halfway. And then Mayu came for real, so I was surprised about that.

Watanabe: Wow, you predicted it. You’re a genius!

Kashiwagi: You make me shy… But well, it was my intuition?

Watanabe: In other words, it was thanks to Yukirin’s skill.

Kashiwagi: I’ve told you it’s not! (Laugh) By the way, who will be the center this time?

Watanabe: It’s like a festival once a year, so I think it’d be interesting if an unexpected girl became the center.

Kashiwagi: The topic “Who will win the championship and become the center?” is being talked a lot even among the members.

Watanabe: How about Yukirin?

Kashiwagi: The feelings of wanting to be it, I have. I have many chances to be chosen for the senbatsu of the singles, luckily, but I’m inexperienced with the center position, so… Mariko-sama has said it before. “Being the Janken Center will become commemorative for me”. It’s very awesome to receive a representative song of our own in AKB48.

Watanabe: To have a song of myself…huh.

Kashiwagi: She was very happy with that.

By the way, there are 3 patterns for a member to become the center in AKB48. That is to be chosen by the managers, by the fans through the general election, and by her own luck in Janken. But there is still no member who has overcome all and won the Triple Crown.

Kashiwagi: Yeah, there’s really none…

Watanabe: The closest to that would be (Oshima) Yuko-chan.

Kashiwagi: If she won the Janken, she would be the first one to win the Triple Crown!?

Watanabe: That would be cool!

Kashiwagi: If it’s Yuko-chan then it could happen.

Watanabe: If so, she’d be invincible already (laugh).

Kashiwagi: Yeah, we would be no match for her (laugh).

Watanabe: And for me, I don’t think I could make it even to the senbatsu in Janken Tournament. I’ve lost 3 times in the past, and inside me it is set that I will always lose.

Kashiwagi: You got seed a lot last year, right?

Watanabe: I could be the senbatsu just by 1 win, and yet I lost. Instant kill (laugh).

Fir-st, second, we are the 3rd generation members☆―!

Kashiwagi: I just remembered that this will be the showdown of members from the same generation, but I would want all the 3rd generation members to gather and go out to eat after a long time.

Watanabe: Yeah! I want to go! I love 3rd generation members.

Kashiwagi: I heard that Mayu cried on Ayarin (Kikuchi Ayaka)’s seitansai the other day. When the letter from Harugon (Nakagawa Haruka – JKT48) to Ayarin was read.

Watanabe: I cried even before Ayarin. When it’s about a member from the same generation, I’d cry.

Kashiwagi: I miss this Harugon and Ayarin pair… They were always together.

Watanabe: The contents of the letter was so firm that you wouldn’t think Harugon had written it, and when I thought that Harugon had become an adult, I was moved.

Kashiwagi: And you cried.

Watanabe: I was sobbing (laugh). Not to mention that she said a very good thing at the last part. “I’ve felt that people grow up by supporting each other and being supported”, like that.

Kashiwagi: That Harugon said something that good!?

Watanabe: Yes. That Harugon!

Kashiwagi: Sorry, my eyes are wet now…

Watanabe: See? (laugh)

Kashiwagi: 1st generation members who were the very first members, 2nd generation members whose team increased first, both of course would have a lot of stories and so their bonds are strong. But I think the bond between us 3rd generation members is also strong, maybe stronger than how the fans think it is.

Watanabe: I love the bond of 3rd generation members!

Kashiwagi: Other than us, the other ones who are also from the same generation with us and will participate in Janken Tournament are Ayarin (Kikuchi Ayaka), Haachan (Katayama Haruka) and Tanamin (Tanabe Miku), huh. They’re all in the opposite block with us.

Watanabe: Ooh! I’d be happy if they’d come up to the top of their block.

Kashiwagi: It looks like they won’t have to face each other until they make it to the Best 16, so there’s a possibility that all 3 of them will be in the senbatsu together.

Watanabe: Us two will have to clash suddenly, though (laugh).

Kashiwagi: …I want Haachan to be in the senbatsu.

Watanabe: Yeah. Me too.

Kashiwagi: Because within all the 3rd generation members, Haachan has never once entered senbatsu…

Watanabe: Haachan should be the center! And the single will be a popular Shouwa retro song. That’d be interesting!!

Kashiwagi: It’d be good if it came true.

Watanabe: She’s good both at dancing and singing, so I think it should be good!

Kashiwagi: The problem is, Haachan is very weak at Janken. She lost 3 times continuously at her first round (laugh).

Watanabe: 3rd-gen members, do you best~~~☆

Yukirin-kaasan decides to let go of her child!?

Kashiwagi: We’ve talked until now, but it sure has been a long time for a conversation between us two, right?

Watanabe: Now you’ve mentioned it, it’s been a long time (laugh).

Kashiwagi: The other day, I talked a bit with my mother about the time when I just entered AKB48. And then the topic changed to how I kept saying with my mother “That girl is cute, isn’t she?” when I first saw Mayu at the audition. And then my mother and Mayu’s mother greeted each other.

Watanabe: It seems so. I heard about that from my mother later. But still, it’s now… 6 and a half years before!? I was 12 back then.

Kashiwagi: I was in ninth grade, so I was 15?

Watanabe: I still remember it, my first impression about Yukirin. I don’t know if it was when we were at the audition, but I think it was at our first lesson. I thought “Her waist is so slim!! Will she be okay with such a slim waist?”. Also I thought that “She’s so cute!”.

Kashiwagi: Eh, you liar (laugh).

Watanabe: It’s the truth. ‘cause I also imagined things. I even imagined the scene where I would be a male high school student, and if a girl like this happened to sit next to me because of the seat change…

Kashiwagi: Ufufu. By the way, you’d always called me “Kashiwagi Yuki-chan” by full name like that at first, right?

Watanabe: It was my booming time at the time. I always did things that I didn’t quite understand. But the time where I became close to Yukirin was way after that.

Kashiwagi: Members from our generations were separated at once from team B because of the 1st reshuffle. Only I and Mayu were left. From that time, right?

Watanabe: And after that you became “Yukirin-kaasan”.

Kashiwagi: Mayu always does things properly, but I always worry about her, and I felt like I’ve had a daughter (laugh).

Watanabe: And we were always together until the 2nd reshuffle at Tokyo Dome last year… At that time I didn’t think that I’d be separated from Yukirin. While I was looking freely, without any hesitation I was told “Watanabe Mayu – Team A. The end.”, and I was like “EHH―!!”. I was stunned.

Kashiwagi: You cried at the backstage, right?

Watanabe: I feel like I can cry anytime I remember about that.

Kashiwagi: But Takamina told me recently. That she thinks Mayu has grown up after coming to team A, and there’s a strong feeling that Mayu is the center of team A.

Watanabe: Wow, I’m happy. That retracts my tears.

Kashiwagi: Ahahaha. Now I can look at Mayu without having to worry. So it’s not only Harugon that has become an adult… It’s also time for me to “let go” of Mayu, I think…

Watanabe: Well then, I’ll become independent now. Bye bye~☆

Kashiwagi: Eh…!? That easily? (laugh)

Watanabe: But now that it’s not a “Parent-to-child showdown” anymore, we can battle with all our might in Janken.

Kashiwagi: I see. Without any reserve!

Watanabe: This year, it won’t just end with an instant kill, you know! (laugh)

>>>>>

(thanks to the original translator clubhappy at stage48)

#32 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

The Team 4 girls are not participating in some last minute change, are they?

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#33 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

^ Team 4 took part in AKB48 Kenkyuusei Preliminary.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#34 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

I know, I was wondering if they would say something like: "Since they are all part of AKB now that they are Team 4, they can participate, all of them." But I guess that so far into the game as it is now it would be too complicated to follow through, to change the matches and stuff.

Posted Image

#35 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

I've had an idea about this tournament. I think it would be interesting, sometime down the line, to incorporate another element to this tournament to shake things up a little and that is: FANS!

I was thinking that perhaps there could be a way to conduct a selection of a couple of fans, or a single fan, who when he/she wins at some sort of selection he/she can get a shot at participating in the tournament and represent his/her oshimen.

I was thinking about a lottery during the start of the same event, maybe using the number of seats or a number in the entrace ticket orsomething. This idea came to me when I imagined a moment, back then when I was watching one of the janken tournaments, that the staff would like bring a container with all the attendees numbers and then say something like:

"Now, one of you among the audience, will also have a chance to participate in the tournament and represent your favorite member!"

And everyone would go like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!"

Then the winner would participate against the AKB members themselves for the sake of his favorite member. XD

The only two problems I see are: 

1) having the situation in which maybe the "fan" goes against the same member he represents. lol But I guess the whole thing could cancel itself, let them battle.

2) both the fan and the member he represents hit senbatsu. I guess maybe in this case they could allow a runner up, the one that got outside of senbatsu for a single loss, to enter because no member needs double spots in senbatsu. The position the member will actually take is the highest one: be it the one the fan got to win or the member herself.

Can't think of any other problem right now. But I think the chances of having this situation of both a fan and a member getting into senbatsu is quite a stretch to begin with, XD

I guess some people may not like the idea of a member having double chances of winning the tournament, but then when I think about one of those members who couldn't participate in the tournament, or that always lose and can't get up there, and that have never had a chance to participate in a single and to see them having a chance thanks to a fan participating in the tournament willing to represent her, I think that is kind of cool. :)

I was thinking about seat lottery or something, but it could be something else, like a special ticket that can be found only in one of the singles, like the Golden Ticket inside the packaging of a chocolate in the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

Anyways, just an idea.

Posted Image

#36 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

I've had an idea about this tournament. I think it would be interesting, sometime down the line, to incorporate another element to this tournament to shake things up a little and that is: FANS!

I was thinking that perhaps there could be a way to conduct a selection of a couple of fans, or a single fan, who when he/she wins at some sort of selection he/she can get a shot at participating in the tournament and represent his/her oshimen.

I was thinking about a lottery during the start of the same event, maybe using the number of seats or a number in the entrace ticket orsomething. This idea came to me when I imagined a moment, back then when I was watching one of the janken tournaments, that the staff would like bring a container with all the attendees numbers and then say something like:

"Now, one of you among the audience, will also have a chance to participate in the tournament and represent your favorite member!"

And everyone would go like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!"

Then the winner would participate against the AKB members themselves for the sake of his favorite member. XD

The only two problems I see are: 

1) having the situation in which maybe the "fan" goes against the same member he represents. lol But I guess the whole thing could cancel itself, let them battle.

2) both the fan and the member he represents hit senbatsu. I guess maybe in this case they could allow a runner up, the one that got outside of senbatsu for a single loss, to enter because no member needs double spots in senbatsu. The position the member will actually take is the highest one: be it the one the fan got to win or the member herself.

Can't think of any other problem right now. But I think the chances of having this situation of both a fan and a member getting into senbatsu is quite a stretch to begin with, XD

I guess some people may not like the idea of a member having double chances of winning the tournament, but then when I think about one of those members who couldn't participate in the tournament, or that always lose and can't get up there, and that have never had a chance to participate in a single and to see them having a chance thanks to a fan participating in the tournament willing to represent her, I think that is kind of cool. :)

I was thinking about seat lottery or something, but it could be something else, like a special ticket that can be found only in one of the singles, like the Golden Ticket inside the packaging of a chocolate in the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

Anyways, just an idea.

OMG, that's a great idea! You are so brilliant and creative and wise and handsome and sexy.

There was some little topic today when Kuramochi Asuka said that members received counsel from Akimoto, the man himself, about what costume to wear during the janken tournament. It was believed that members didn't come up with the ideas themselves.

However, Shinobu explained in Google+ that that is not the case. Members received a questionnaire asking them what they would like to wear. Then the costume and stage direction team design the costumes.

But, some members simply put their favorite clothes as answer and THEN management gives their opinion because they want the members to wear something unique and special during the event, something more creative than cute clothes apparently.

Posted Image

#37 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

^

I would guess that extra fan involvement idea would make the tournament too long.

ya... 4 more days....

I read that the management involved in the costume decision. That Yuihan G+ picture you posted on the other thread showing the costume for her.

Miyuki Watanabe birthday is on the 19th, so if she win that would be a NICE birthday gift for her. Ehm, I wonder if any member has the 18th as the birthdate.

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

I have high hopes that Annin faces Mirurun somewhere in the tournament, just for the reactions from the TO herself... :D

#39 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

^

I would guess that extra fan involvement idea would make the tournament too long.

ya... 4 more days....

I read that the management involved in the costume decision. That Yuihan G+ picture you posted on the other thread showing the costume for her.

Miyuki Watanabe birthday is on the 19th, so if she win that would be a NICE birthday gift for her. Ehm, I wonder if any member has the 18th as the birthdate.

"We are going to call a fan to participate"

*They pick the fan*

*The fan is brought on stage*

*He has some words*

*He participates*

I don't see why it would take so much time.

Yeah, like I said they are involved in the costume if members are having trouble selecting something original for themselves. Said by Shinobu.

Was the costume for Yuihan revealed to be for the janken, really? I thought it was another reappearance maybe for Konto, that is why I put it there, it made sense. At least there was no info when Yuihan posted that picture, apart from her expression of awe at seeing it, and before I went to sleep.

Posted Image

#40 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

No member participation? that is no fun. I want too see the members with the raw emotions and costumes.

that what someone said and people discussing it. We will see in the few days. Yuihan message was cryptic, I don't understand what she meant myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users