• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

Hasegawa Reika has announced graduation! She will be graduating on December 27. It hurts to see someone graduating from a group on my birthday.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/207141

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#42 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

First performance as a quintet. They were even called "disaster prevention idols"  :lol:

http://news.ponycany...p/2017/01/17327

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#43 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

Sunmyu performed "Sakurairo Promise" for the first time during their 4th anniversary live.

http://utaten.com/news/index/9446

It will be released along with "Kaze no Mirage" on March 15, 2017!

http://news.ponycany...p/2017/02/17859

MV:

https://youtu.be/s5y8aMozZqU

#44 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:55 PM

Music Video for MELLOW MELLOW's 4th single that relaeses on April 10, 2019 is on YouTube.

rgCHV2x.jpg

(l to r) HINA、SENA、MAMI

x86NyEh.png click

piC2Mpq.png click

WFCB0sj.png click

MELLOW MELLOW is a group separate from さんみゅ~ (sunmyu) but two of the members are in both groups and the sunmyu web page includes a link to the MELLOW MELLOW web page.

All three MELLOW MELLOW members are less than 150cm (59in) in height and their music is similar to sunmyu's, but with a bit less pop and a bit more jazz, and their dancing is definitely more intense.

The dance for 「君にタップ」 (Kimi ni Tap) was choreographed by KEN (ex DA PUMP) .

LC1NMYY.jpg click

Their 1st single, 「ガールズアワー」 (Girls Hour), was released on an indie label and their 2nd single, 「マジックランデブー」 (Magic Rendezvous), which was MELLOW MELLOW's major label debut, has been my favorite until now.

79YF8VF.jpg click

I really like this new song and at first listen it reminded me of...

...though without the excellent guitar work.

#45 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:28 AM

tGJRFOV.png
has a new program that individuals can participate in...

I0GoFfA.png
Oricon ・ Monitor Research

It makes use of questionnaires that participants respond to and submit for categories such as a...

Entertainment Ranking Survey

• Favorite artist rankings selected by 20,000 people
  • Favorite announcer ranking
  • Breakout actor · actress ranking
  • Celebrity rankings of those you want to be a lover
  • Favorite athletes ranking

...then the participants receive points as rewards which can be exchanged for an Amazon gift card.

For those participants who are active as an Artist · Actor · Talent, their opinions will be used in various situations such as being in a news article or voting for a drama award.

My oshi from both sunmyu and MELLOW MELLOW is 野田真実 (Noda Mami) and she is the guest announcer for the first of a new series of ORICON articles presented both on twitter...

12ZQGLX.png click

...and on YouTube...

...which is titled...

"On a rainy day a mellow song to listen to" Ranking ORICON ★ RANQiiiiiN! #1

...and at the beginning Mami explains with a chart the data sample:

Oricon ・ Monitor-Research

Survey date: June 3 - June 11, 2019
Survey target: A total of 2,417 people (in-house questionnaire, members 10 years to 60 years men and women)
Survey area: Nationwide
Survey method: Internet survey

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

MELLOW MELLOW moved up a bit in chart position but sold 333 CDs (11.1%) less than the last single.

92MRpUy.png click

The Limited Edition of the Dear My Star single has the coupling tracks from both of the Regular Editions but also includes an additional coupling track:

Q2K8PRE.png click

The song is a cover of the OP theme song of the anime Cyborg 009 which was televised in 1979 and the title, Tagatameni is a romanized reading of the original title, 『誰がために』 , which means "For Whose Sake".

The lyrics are known as a masterpiece and they were written by 石ノ森章太郎 (Ishinomori Shotaro) who authored the original Cyborg 009 manga that the anime is based on and authored many other manga. To celebrate his 80th birthday there were a series of art displays of toys based on his work called the Ishinomori Shotaro ART TOY FES. and MELLOW MELLOW served as ambassadors at the shows in Sendai, Osaka and Tokyo where they performed Tagatameni which was crafted specifically for these events.

MAkBcOP.png click

There is an interview and more information in the ISHIMORI Pro Web Magazine 06 including bio's on 宮田’レフティ’リョウ (Miyata 'Lefty' Ryo) who did the new song arrangement and KEN (ex DA PUMP) who choreographed the MV.

OMB9fdT.jpg click

A9mgBbr.jpg
(l to r) Mami, Sena, Hina

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

sunmyu also recently released a single...

...that didn't chart as high but it did make the TOP 40...

cU7n9Gh.png click

...and it was released at the same time as two sunmyu albums that are on a different indie label.

gq0cJRQ.png click

VeZkS0I.png click

NKBLlNi.jpg
(l to r) Misuzu, Mami, Ayana, Sena, Yayoi

Seeing that impish expression on Sena's face while she's holding the hem of Ayana's skirt makes me wonder what evil intent is crossing her mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users