• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 TrashCat

TrashCat

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

I think, Melon Juice - is the best single of AKB48 at last 2..3 year. Very dynamic, nice show and the most of cute group.  ( ^ v ^ )

#122 tootezz

tootezz

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

i honestly prefer to see sakura to be in the center. sakura and haruppi combo is by far the best in terms of voice matching

#123 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I think it is sad that Haruppi lost her place of center for Sakura but... it is only my opinion! But I agree I prefer Sakura/Haruppi than Meru/Mio even if I like them. Plus, it is not "fair" to promote too much KKS over "true" members... well, only my opinion too. :)

#124 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:34 AM

I agree with the KKS/member statement above... but I guess this is AkiP's way of making HKT "different". Just like we've seen with AKB-releases, where the sistergroups soon occupy half the senbatsu. This is no more "fair" to the AKB-members being pushed back. That being about and sales and revenue, and not about fairness, though that don't make me feel any better.

But then again, with the exposure that Haruppi & Sakura have had, I find it puzzling that they aren't centers...

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#125 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

In non-special singles (not based on the elections or the janken tournamet) a lot of girls in AKB48 do get spots in the undergirls senbatsu, often with an AKB girl getting center or one of the center spots, so I guess that counts as consolation.

But yeah, ever since staff brought in SKE girls to the AKB single senbatsu long ago, which was a novel idea at the time, the scale just escalated until we got more and more non-AKB girls in senbatsu.

They tried to mitigate the damage by sending AKB girls to the sister group senbatsu as well, but they got bad rep from the SKE fans due to how they approached it with regard to the positions the AKB girl gets in their group's senbatsu. They've since adjusted their approach in response, but that came too late. Not to mention, it's still just one single AKB girl in SKE and one single AKB girl in NMB right now (which is probably what helped trigger the whole 48-group shuffle come into existence, alongside Oshima's graduation).

It was probably just staff and Akimoto going "Ah, screw it".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users